the end

i promise to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena clasped the bouquet of neatly arranged flowers and a small stuffed duck, as she walked up the path, walking to her loved one waiting for her.

That morning was cold, and the breeze made her brown hair dance in the wind. She shivered, only covered with a small thin coat.

As she caught sight of her lover, Yena smiled.
"Yuri-ya, I'm sorry that I'm late. I know you always nag at me for being late. I had to bring Jinyoung to school. Please don't be angry at me~I got you your favourite tulips! Don't they look pretty?"

Yena released her cringe worthy aegyo, puffing her cheeks up in guilt.

Without waiting for a response, Yena continued rambling.

"Yea, anyways. I know I haven't been the best wife and I haven't seen you in a long time but I would never forget an important day like this! Also, you look beautiful today, like you always do."

"Since you left for your singing show in Japan, I took good care of our Jinyoung. He's doing well in school and even pranked his teacher once, that little rascal."

Yena grinned, her duck lips curved upwards into a smile.

"Wonyoung and Yujin also introduced me to this ice cream shop down the street. It's really nice, I would love to bring you on a date there. The mint chocolate and lemon yogurt flavour is really awesome!"

Yena smiled at Yuri who smiled back happily.

"Eunbi unnie just graduated university. It's a pity you weren't here to witness it. Nako and Hiichan were literally begging her to treat everyone jajangmyeon and jjampong. Unnie spent all her money on them. Those two really know how to weasel their way into her heart. Hyewon even ate 4 whole portions of tangsuyuk and the couple sitting beside our table was shocked!"

"Recently, Sakura, Chaeyeon, Minju and Chaewon went on a double date to Jeju. Their lovey-dovey pictures made me want to puke! I'm sure if you were here with me, you would compliment them, because you're always so nice."

"The park we usually go to changed a lot. Now that it's autumn, the leaves are all sorts of colours. I want to bring you to have a walk there. I want to throw the leaves all over the place and jump around in the leaves...with you."

Yena chuckled bitterly, stifling back a sob.

 

"I want to bring you to all these places that make you happy because I am happy when you're happy.."

"The day you were supposed to come back, I was as excited as a small kid. I made your favourite strawberry cheesecake and organized a party for the twelve of us to celebrate together. That day...why didn't you come ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter