Chapter 5

Rebuild Past Love

I took a bath and came down to the kitchen "anyeong ahjuma, is there anything I could help???" I smiled to them

"Oh miss Yoona, you already awake..." Said the maid which still cooking.

"Let me take that..." I tried to help her slicing the potatoes.

"Aniyo miss..." "I insist" I like doing house chores like cooking and all, I don't have anything to do as well exactly, I help the ahjumma cooked the breakfast.

"Yoona-sshi there you are" aunt Eun mi said while entering the kitchen. "Is Siwon wake up already, He has to go to office at 8" She added.

"Ne I'll wake him after I finish this aunt...". I walk away from kitchen back to his room. I found him sleeping, save and sound, its beyond that, he still hugging the pilow snoring really loud, is this kind of guy who gonna be my husband, there is no different between him and old ert ahjussi, well there's one, he's little bit handsome... Wait what are you thinking about, right I got to woke him up, I walked closer to his body.

"Siwon-sshi, wake up" I shook his body.

"Hmmmm..." He only answer that. "Come on Siwon-shi your Omma asked me to wake you..." I shook his body but he still doesn't want to wake. "You gave me no choice" I jump to the bed, I keep jumping steping on his body.

"YAH" he sat and grab my hand, I kick his hand and run, but he chased me. "You mess my bed time miss" I run now, I thought I took this matter seriously, my instinct said to save my life so I did.

"Auntieeee" I am running downstair and screamed. She saw me being caught by him, he run faster than I thought then he lifted my body, very easy because he has good body and I had thin one. He put me in his shoulder and bring me back to his room, "Aunt Eun Mi help" I screamed to her. In his room he drop me at the bed and pin my body.

"You should regret messed up my bed time" he start tickling me very hard. Until I laugh very loud, he didn't stop till I cried.

"EHEM" we stop when we heard Mr Choi coughed. "Siwon-ah put your clothes on, and stop that lovey dovey thing, go take bath, and go to work" he said that and leave us.

"I told you to wake" I said to him.

"Aishh, anyway are you going to college today??" He asked and I nodded. "I'll give you ride".

"Ani I am okay" I said but he smiled "You are my responsibility now" and I nodded, he's great gentleman "so, where is my morning kiss???" He asked me and I threw him a pillow "in you dream Choi Siwon" and he is indeed a ert one too. "Go Bath now" I asked him

I change my clothes and suddenly a hand were on my hips "you are beautifull" I turned and ready to smack him again, but failed as I saw him half and I covered my eyes. "I told you to get used to it" he said and grab some off his clothes and wore tux.

"Siwon-shi let's have a breakfast, I'm hungry" I said to him. We go downstair and found aunt Eun Mi and Uncle Minwoo at the table.

"Woahhh" Siwon Oppa said looking at the table. "Who cooked this Umma??" He asked to his Umma "Yoona-ssi of course" "Jinjja?? This kid cooking??" He said pointing at me

"Yah, Oppa you don't have to be that rude" I said and took all of the food at my plate and he just staring at me. "What??" I asked him "You must be really love to eat" He replied.

"Yoona, when your class over??" Aunt Eun Mi asked me. "About 4pm aunt, wae??" I asked while puting jam on my bread. "The Wedding Gown fitting off course, I'll fetch you up okay?" I suddenly remember that I am their daughter-in-law to be."..Ne..." I answered, I just have to bear it.

"Siwon-shi, please stop there, that's building is my first class's place" I pleaded "okay, wait let me open the door for you". When he off the car, I saw few girls drop their jaw because of him. When I got off I heard somebody called me "Unniieeeee.... Oh anyeong haseyo" Joohyun bowed to Siwon, he bowed back... "Ayeong" he said and get in on his car and leave.

"Unnieee, thanks, you made the assignment last night, so how's having a fiance??" She asked me and I'm surprised "Joohyun-ah how did you know???" She show me the invitation

"This is on our house early in the morning". What?? how could they already spread the invitation... A man suddenly came "Yoong, congratulation" kibum oppa smiled. "I heard He is the heir of the Choi company, wow your life seems perfect now Yoong" Kyuhyun Oppa added.

"You got the invitation too?" I asked them and they nodded. "So Kyuhyun when your turn to propose her??" Kibum Oppa while pointing at Joohyun.

"why you pointing at me Oppa??" She said

"Well maybe because you are my litlle baby" Kyuhyun said as he put his hand on Joohyun Shoulder.

"Yah, what are you doing??" She push Kyu hand's away. I chuckle with her reaction. "Joohyun-ah, he have courting you for 2 years and you still act cold to him??"Kibum Oppa said.

"He is a playboy Oppa"

"I stop being playboy Joohyun-ah, look I am waiting for 2 years for you" Kyuhyun Oppa said and kibum Oppa laughed with me. "Stop it Oppa, you make me ashamed" she walked away and Kyuhyun chased her.

Its Lunch time

"Yoong..." Yuri Unnie come to me. "How dare you not tell me??" She said "You got the invitation too??". "Ne, why?? Tell me" she forced me, "Its an arranged maried unnie". "I still can't believe it in a 3 days you are no longer mine" Yul Unnie pouted, "don't worry Unnie, you know I love you the most"

Its 3 pm, my class end earlier than I thought it would be. I waited my Mother-In-Law-to-be. Ring on my phone made me startled a bit

"Yoona-yah, CONGRATSSS" a woman voice scream out on the line, by hearing on the phone I could now who she is.

"Fany-Unnie are you trying to made me deaf?"

"Ani.. I'm just excited, why you didn't tell me yourself about your wedding" she asked me

"I didn't even know there's a wedding unnie, its beacuse my Dad" "Well that's explain it then" I am curious why she said that. "Waeyo Unnie?? Is there something wrong??"

"Well, Yoong, you know that I knew Siwon as well, he was my neighboor when he was in America, and you know that Eunhyuk Oppa and Him friend as well so..." She suddenly paused

"its okay Unnie, continue it" I told her that "you know, about his latest girlfriend" I am curious but "yah, Fany-ah don't tell Yoona about that" a Man voice on the other line said so and Fanny Unnie stop again.

"Yoona-ah, I think it doesn't matter anymore, He with you now, just don't mind me, congrats anyway" Fanny said but before I could speak she hung up

What's Happening with His Girl Friend, the maid doesn't like her. Oh Unnie what exactly were you really trying to say

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wrong grammar I had college preparation so I am bit busy, but wait till 28th this mont I am free, critic please so that I could improve