The Swearing One

Snapshots of Us

A/N: Bian is adorable and I love them, please excuse any mistakes I might've overlooked

 

 

"Oh me." Eunbi groans, burrowing her face in her hands, to escape the sight of Sian crawling on the floor. Next to her Sihyun laughs and Chowon shoots her an alarmed look. Only Sae is unbothered.

 

"Unnie, you're not meant to say things like that!" She sounds, mildly horrified, to put it lightly. Eunbi can't blame her for feeling that way, after all she has never sworn in front of any of the other trainees - at least not the younger ones. She gives Chowon a soft smile and apologises profusely, promising to not swear again. It seems to be good enough for Chowon who promptly turns back around and continues conversing with Sae (she tries to).

 

Sihyun scoots closer to her. "So," she drawls and Eunbi already knows where this is going, " me, hmm?" The teasing look on her face is clear as ice and if they hadn't become such good friends over the last few weeks, Eunbi would've told her off. Now she might just strangle her. Time will tell. She decides to focus back on Sian, who's still practicing the Rumor choreography. She'll have to give the girl a few pointers. "Don't try escaping this conversation, missy." Sihyun grins, following Eunbi's gaze. The grin turns into a smirk.

 

"Nice , huh?"

 

Eunbi yelps, pulling all their team mates' attention on them. "You're impossible!" She hisses, effectively trying to kill Sihyun with her eyes, but it doesn't affect her in the least. The tall brunette is just lying on the floor, laughing.

 

"Are you alright?" Eunbi whips her head into the direction of the voice, gaze immediately softening when she lays eyes on the owner of said voice. Sian.

 

"Yes, I'm sorry for interrupting you." Her voice isn't as smooth as she would have liked but she can work on that - she'll ask Soyou or Cheetah for a few pointers later. Sian smiles at her (it's one of those smiles that sends her heart beating like crazy, up to the point where she's scared it'll jump out of her ribcage - it's a fairly common experience when she's with Sian).

 

"Don't worry about it Eunbi."

 

//

 

"Sian, what the are you doing?" Eunbi laughs and pushes her friend away. The girl tumbles and falls down (the lipstick miraculously high in the air and free of damage), but she's quick to sit up again, her knees a bit wider apart than last time to, steady herself, yet Eunbi pushes her away again.

 

She can barely hear Sian's yelp of protest over all the laughter - everyone's having a blast. She looks up to check out the competition, so far Sian is doing the best. (She isn't going to lie; her competitiveness is taking this way too seriously.)

 

"Unnieee!" Sian whines and Eunbi has to smile to herself. Sian rarely calls her unnie, no matter how much she reprimands her for it. She only seems to do it when she's frustrated or she wants something from her. "We're going to lose!"  She tries to stand up again but this time she falls over on her own, still way too dizzy to try and apply lipstick to Eunbi's lips.

 

"You're going to make us lose if you don't apply the lipstick properly!" She shoves Sian again. "You can't even stand on your knees!"

 

Eventually Sian manages to keep her balance, mostly because she's leaning onto Eunbi. One arm is around her neck, her forehead is pressed against hers and her lips are dangerously close. (Eunbi can't help the soft gasp when Sian starts to apply lipstick to her lips. Sian notices it, judging from the smirk her lips curl into.)

 

Eunbi's barely able to concentrate on Sian's hand, all she can seem to think about are Sian's lips. Sian's soft, rosy lips that are way too close to her own. She accidentally lets her mind slip and wonders how good that lipstick would look on Sian's neck and collarbone.

 

When Sian whispers a teasing "focus, Eunbi", she snaps out of it, blushing furiously. Sian has stopped applying the lipstick, but her face is still terribly close. Close enough for Eunbi to feel her breath on her lips.

 

They end up losing. Eunbi doesn't look as bad as some of the other girls, but Sian still managed to somehow get some lipstick under her eye. But this time, Eunbi doesn't mind losing. She got to enjoy Sian up close and that's more than she could've asked for. And Sian had fun and she's found out that Sian having fun is worth more to her than winning.

 

//

 

There are a few things that Eunbi didn't know she needed in her life until she saw them. One of them was Sian spreading her legs while crouching down and Sian acting all alluring and y on stage. She swears she is going to kiss the feet of whoever decided to include this part in the choreography.

 

" you?" Sihyun suggests with a eating grin when Eunbi groans for fifth time, mumbling under her breath. She shoots her a glare but it doesn't seem to affect Sihyun in the least, instead her eating grin widens - if that's even possible. Sian isn’t the best dancer on that stage, but she still has Eunbi under a spell, eyes glued to her body, following her every movement.

 

“Yeah”, Eunbi then rasps, throat incredibly dry. “She could me any day.” Sihyun regards her with a raised eyebrow, the hint of a smirk gracing her lips.

 

“I had you pegged for a top.”

 

Eunbi barely has time to register what Sihyun just said, before she’s already running off. She wants to be petty and run after her, but Sian’s performance is quick to pull her in again. Until the stage ends, she doesn’t take her eyes off Sian once, too entrapped by her beauty.

 

Sian makes a beeline for her as soon as she’s left the result room, her sombre expression turning into one of ecstasy when their eyes meet. “Eunbi!” She calls and engulfs her in a bear hug. “Did you like it?”

 

Eunbi nods against Sian’s shoulder. “Yes, I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” She turns her head, looking up to meet Sian’s eyes. “You were so ing beautiful up there.”

 

Sian just laughs, a faint blush covering her cheeks. “Language unnie.”

 

//

 

", , !" Eunbi moans repeatedly, hips bucking into Sian's hand and arms thrown around her neck, tightly holding on to her. She can feel the vibrations going through Sian's body when the girl chuckles softly.

 

"Eunbi, don't be so loud, people might hear us." She twists her fingers inside Eunbi, watching the girl whimper and wiggle in her arms. "Besides," she fixes Eunbi with an intimidating stare, "what did I tell you about swearing, Eunbi?" Eunbi whimpers in response, Sian is really getting off on this power trip. "Are you not going to answer, unnie?"

 

Eunbi gasps for air. "That I shouldn't", she pauses, trying her best to suppress the moan she's about to let out. She feels Sian grin against her hair as she presses particularly hard against her g-spot. The girl is enjoying this way too much.

 

"So, are you going to keep doing it?" Sian asks, voice low and dangerous. "Or are you going to be a good girl?"

 

Eunbi whimpers again, any ounce of stubbornness and disobedience in her gone. When she notices Sian's hand slowing down, she starts ing her hips against it again. Sian laughs. "Don't be impatient. We have all the time in the world." She whispers before leaning in to kiss Eunbi softly.

 

//

 

"Eunbi-unnie, what are you doing? We have to go!" Chaeyeon complains, waving her hand in front of Eunbi's face. Their leader always picks the worst times to zone out. Eunbi seems to finally snap out of her daze and when she does, she fixes Chaeyeon with a surprised look. Chaeyeon taps her wrist, sporting an expression that is only slightly annoyed.

 

Eunbi offers her an apologetic smile. "Sorry Chaeyeonie."

 

The blonde just scoffs, trying to mask how much she likes it when Eunbi adds an endearment to her name. "It's fine, we just need to leave." She motions for Eunbi to follow her to the van. "What got you so preoccupied anyway?"

 

"Ah, nothing really, I was just thinking back to produce 48." Chaeyeon stares at her for a moment, probably debating if she believes her, then shrugs and enters the van. Eunbi follows suit. She'll have to resume reminiscing tonight.