Crushie~

What's up Doc?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not familiar with the medical terms and procedures during operation so just disregard some errors, it was purely fictional. :)

- - - - - -

 

Part 4


Hyewon POV


*at eunbi's office*


Eunbi: ok, just a quick review of the patient. Her name is Kim Wonyoung, a 16 y/o daughter of Congresswoman Ms. Kim Chaewon who had a brain aneurism. They have a family history of brain aneurism thats why she inherited it. I happen to met her once on an event and i can say that kid was really special. Very talented, humble, pretty and i like her bubbly attitude. So now lets focus on the problem. The procedure that im planning to do is called endovascular coiling. I know your already familiar with that.. as you can see *points her pen at the monitor* we have to block the blood flow on this area, thats why instead of incision, we will be using a catheter--- *continues on explaining the procedure*


She keeps on blabbering the procedure but i cant help but to be distracted. Well she is my ultimate distraction. Aside from her oozing beauty, plus the fact that her plump lips are continously moving, her smart and sassy aura was very alluring (she's wearing those round glasses btw.) Im dumbfounded and frozen in my seat while staring at her. Thankfully, i already did my advanced study on this field and yena is somehow giving comments to her explanation and even giving suggestions from time to time. 


Eunbi: So Dr. Hyewon? Is that alright? Do you have any suggestions?


That question snaps me out of my thoughts. I glared at yena because shes chuckling at my reactions. She even whispered the word "whipped" at me. Looking forward to her endless teasing to me later. -_-


Hyewon: Uhh, no more suggestions Dr. Eunbi, i agree with everything.


Eunbi: Alright then *stands up* its a pleasure working with two of the best doctors of Enozi hospital. *extend her hand for a handshake*


Yena: *whispers at me* you do it first hyewon.


Hyewon: *whispers with gritted teeth* no you do it!


Eunbi: *chuckles* oh i guess maybe i'll just shake my own hands??? 


Yena: oh no, no! Im sorry Dr. Eunbi *shake her hands* its also a pleasure for us to finally get to work with our chief executive. *smiles*


Eunbi: haha! Your funny Dr. Yena, i kind of like you already. So.. Dr. Hyewon? *extends her hand*


Why and how on earth is this freaking simple handshake became so complicated???? Its because of a coward named kang hyewon of course!


Hyewon: *hesitantly extends her hand* M-my pleasure also to finally work with you. *bow*


Eunbi: *smiles* you dont seem to be happy to work with me Dr. Hyewon. *pout*


Im hyperventilating!! Can someone pls give me an oxygen? I cant even move on from the wink and her soft hands and now this? Omg, pls dont pout eunbi, just dont!!! 


Hyewon: *waves her hand* Oh im sorry its not like that!! Its just... uhhh.. uhmm


Eunbi: haha im just kidding Hyewon- i mean Dr. Hyewon. *patting her shoulder*


Hyewon: *smiles shyly* 


Yena: *feeling awkward* *grabs hyewons arm* A-alright we better get going Dr. Eunbi. See you later!! Bye! *rush to the door*


Hyewon: bye Dr. Eunbi! *closes the door harshly*


Eunbi: *smiles widely* Bye... my dear hyewonnie.


- - - - - -


Meanwhile, me and my friends are currently having a break here at my office. And as expected~


Sakura: OMG!!! Your so lucky! *wiggles my arm while jumping*


Yujin: What the heck! You rule! *punch yena's shoulder*


Minju: Unnie!!! Congraaaats!! *hugs me and yena*


Did i already said that i have the most overreacting and weird set of friends? How c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter