Of Radios And Songs We Loved.

1:13AM

"In the end, a song requested by a listener is introduced. It's a sad song that I once loved. Is that person alone, too, at a place where a long day falls into slumber?"
- Tablo

 

Taeyang comfortably sat himself in the taxi he stopped just a few minutes prior.
These days, he hasn't been himself. How could he when lately all e felt were endless sorrow?
Different from how people usually think of him as the shy guy who doesn't make any movement in his love life, he had been actively dating these past years.
He didn't know where he found the courage either.
It just kind of happened. Actually not really.

 

People told him that if he were to make music that touches every other who tune into it, he had to experience love himself.
He's the kind of person who would go the extra mile to give quality and like that, he made dating a part of his must-dos. 
It was only after these times of dating that he learnt how it really felt.

 

He would usually just sing and think of the feeling as how he would imagine it to be.
But really though, when he feels love, it's a hundred times better than he imagines.
If it's pain he feels, it's a hundred times of how he imagines it to be as well.
To him, it was a whole new world he was introduced to. 

 

Sitting in the taxi very carelessly, he looked out to the bright colors the city had to offer.
Usually, he'd be interested in colors and life but differently tonight, his ears were paying too much attention to the playing radio.
His gaze then fixed to the small old-fashion radio sitting right down the taxi fare meter.  

 

It was then that the dj in the radio shared a joke.
It was funny but Taeyang didn't laugh although he wanted to.
Even the quiet taxi-driver was laughing. It felt like he was out of place.
He felt different. 

 

He had just broken up with this girl he dated for almost four months.
That's a short time, yes?
But in those short time, many things could've taken place and for that too, he felt so broken when he left her.

 

"In the end, a song requested by a listener is introduced. It's a sad song that he once loved. Is that person alone, too, at a place where a long day falls into slumber?"
He thought.

 

Photo credits to @youngbaenim.tumblr.com