Game 2

Game over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the warm skin wrapping around my stomach, the weigh and warm breathe in my right chest.

I can feel the warmth of our bodies kissing each other under his thick sheets.

I opened my eyes and scanned the room where I am currently lying in. Familiar place and familiar things welcomed me. Then I shifted my sight to the person beside me hugging me so tightly, a very much familiar face.

I felt the warm skin wrapping around my stomach, the weigh and warm breathe in my right chest.

I can feel the warmth of our bodies kissing each other under his thick sheets. I opened my eyes and scanned the room where I am currently lying in.

Familiar place and familiar things welcomed me. Then I shifted my sight to the person beside me hugging me so tightly, a very much familiar face. I stared at the ceiling thinking why am I in this kind of situation. 

Few days after what happened in the backstage, he called me asking me to come to his unit,  I refused but got me hooked by his blackmail. He said he will tell his company about what I did and he will make sure that my name will be in every news sites and channels. The people will kow about what I did to him. And I can't afford getting my name in shame just because of that stupid assignment.

I don't want my group to be affected, I don't want to pull them down and be a disappointment. So I accepted and will face anything this jerk will give. 


Getting our company will make everything more worst, I can only imagine what will happen. You may say that it is SM's main fault, but I already told them that I already did the job successfully. And of course I can't tell them what happened between the two of us. That will make things more complicated. 

Starting that day he will call me to come to his unit, bringing him food and whatever he asks for. I will clean his place, tidy his things especially his used clothes and shoes because I will always see them scattered everywhere in his unit. 


Everything twisted when he started treating me nicely. He will just order me to go to his unit and nothing else more. No all other things that he made me do. 


And one thing I realized after all the dramas, him with his eye glasses on still never failed to make me adore him . His smile, his boyish grin, his expression when he is concentrating with his art pieces and his manly laugh. Those never failed to make my heart skip a beat. 


Mino is not complicated to love, he is the man every woman surely want to have their body be wrapped in his embrace. He is a gentleman, he will always find ways to make you happy, he will treat you like a queen.


I sometimes just found myself waking up in his bed where I can remember I initially fell asleep in his sofa. I'll be opening my eyes with him staring at me, him sketching something or writing. Something I am so familiar with but minus his neutral expression.


Everyday, he treats me better and I can feel that everyday I am slowly falling for him. I am always looking forward for his calls, for his messages saying to come over to his place because that's the only way I can see him since our schedules doesn't match, even our comeback. 


I am trying so hard not to show my feelings for him. I don't know what he is thinking, what he feels, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter