Thirteen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once his touched the chair, he raised his hand at once.

“Yes, Myungsoo?”

“I have to change seat.”

Hoya looked at him in horror, “Yah! You don’t like me?!” Sungyeol, who was sitting behind Hoya, kicked his chair and giggled madly, “Don’t be so dense, hyung! He wanted to sit with her!”

Hoya got the picture at once and beamed widely, “Okay, Okay! Change all you want then!”

Their homeroom teacher heard that but still went on to ask Myungsoo about it, “And why do you have to change seat, Myungsoo?”

“I have to take care of Jiyeon.” Myungsoo declared and glared at Baekhyun, who was returning an innocent look to him.

“Right. Your mom did instruct you to do that.” The teachers knew about it, of course. Myungsoo’s parents specifically informed the school to take care of Jiyeon.

Ms. Kim nodded her head and swopped their seats at once.

“Baekhyun, change your seat with Myungsoo.”

“But-”

“No buts. It’s parent’s request.” Ms. Kim was a strict teacher but Myungsoo wasn’t afraid of her. He sent another victory smirk to Baekhyun as they walked past each other. Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo in confusion, “Why did oppa want to change seat with bacon oppa? Bacon oppa is telling Jiyeon funny stories!”

She looked at Baekhyun and waved happily, which caused Myungsoo to groan inwardly. He pushed her hand down to her laps and looked at her sternly, “You’re to sit with me, okay?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and turned to the front again, “Okay…”

Myungsoo noticed her solemn expression and brought out the bracelet he got for her, “Present.”

Jiyeon looked at the gift and her eyes widened immediately, “Oppa! This is the one Jiyeon gave oppa!”

“No, it’s not. It’s just similar.” He showed the one on his wrist to her and her grin turned even wider. Myungsoo took her hand and slipped the bracelet into her wrist, tightening the strings at once.

“Woah~ Jiyeon and oppa has the same bracelet now!”

“Happy?”

“Yes! Yes! Jiyeon is happy! Jiyeon is soooooo happy!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter