-1-

No Need for Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SHUT UP!" he yelled, angrier than he'd been in a very long time. "Shut up, just – shut UP!"

 

"NO!" he screamed back at him, poking him hard in the chest and nearly spitting he was so angry. "You're going to listen!"

 

"I am NOT going to listen to you blather on about – "

 

"You started this conversation, Kibum, remember? You are going to follow it through! All I said was – "

 

Kibum plugged both his ears with his fingers and glared at him. "I can't hear you! I can't hear you!" 

 

He was vaguely aware that there were other people in the room, but he was so angry he couldn't quite be sure.

 

Their leader only screamed louder, so that not only did he hear what Jinki was saying, his ears were starting to hurt from the sheer volume of his usually calm voice. 

 

"I happen to think – " Jinki was saying when Kibum decided he'd had enough.

 

He moved his hands from his own head to their leader’s, cupping his face nearly entirely. "Shut up!" he growled and pulled the latter’s face toward his. "Shut!" He kissed his lips quickly and angrily. Jinki struggled slightly then went perfectly still. "Up!" He kissed him again, this time harder. "Shut up!" and again planted his burning lips onto his. "Just – shut – up!" The volume of his voice had lowered significantly, and he emphasized each word with an increasingly softer kiss.

 

When Kibum realized that Jinki had been quiet for some time, the realization of what he'd done hit him full force and he let go of Jinki’s face as though burned and took a step back. His hyung was gaping at him, eyes wide and slightly out of breath, which for an instant he found odd, as he hadn't kissed him back. He blinked, and took a few deep breaths.

 

"Oh, go on, you know you want to," came a voice as though from the end of a long tunnel. Vaguely he decided it sounded like Jonghyun.

 

Apparently, that was all Jinki needed. He stepped toward him and without a word, without a sound, he grabbed Kibum’s neck to pull his face towards his. Jinki kissed him. Oh boy, he'd never been kissed like that in his life. It was angry and desperate, like their argument, but soon it turned intense and all-consuming.

 

Kibum stood there rigidly, his fists clenching and unclenching, in an effort not to make an idiot of himself. He accepted Jinki’s kisses, returning them, encouraging him by on his bottom lip. There was an instant when his brain kicked in to remind him that they weren't alone, but then Jinki had his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter