First day

Hidden identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early to have a shower and get ready for my first day at the Seoul hospital. Seung Jo is working a morning shift as well but I have told him that I will catch a bus to avoid any rumours. Before he could say anything, I leave the house.

 

When I arrived, I meet the head nurse, Choi Soo. She is in her mid-thirties, big eyes and a scary face. But in fact she is a lovely lady. She gave me and the other two new nurses paper to read and sign. Afterwards, she give us a tour of the hospital and meeting other nurses who was on duty that day. When she introduced us to nurse Park San-Min (who is also helping nurse Choi with the shifts), she seems nice but somehow I feel uncomfortable around her.

 

The day go by vary quickly as my first work place is in the ER. I cannot believe how busy this the ER was, not a minute goes by without someone coming in. Some are minor illness but others was serious. A women was taken to the ER who require an urgent blood misanalysis. As I am not train with this kind of procedure, I followed the instruction of another nurse who give me guidance as to what to do with situations like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter