Chapter 1

My feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

It is early in the morning.My mom called me from the kitchen-"Jain ah,wake up you will be late for school."I woke up and go to washroom to fresh up myself.

I wear my uniform and tie my hair in ponytail.I went to kitchen and greeted my mom-"Good morning mom."

"Good morning,Jain.Breakfast is ready."my mom replied.

I started to eat breakfast when my brother enter the kitchen and flicked my forehead."hey,"I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Oh Good morning mom and gym gym Jain."he greeted us by teasing me.

"What? What did u say? Hey wonshik ah do you want to die?"I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hey,you don't know how to respect your older brother."he said with a glare.

"Ha,you are only 1 min older than me.Why should I give you respect?You are jerk who doesn't know about nothing and you are giving me a lecture about how to respect older.You brat."I replied angrily to him.Actually he is my twin brother whom I hate most.He thinks he is smart than me and always try to put me down.When he try to give flick to me again mom stop his hand and she looked annoyed-"You two stop fighting and go to school.Hurry up you will be late."We stop arguing and eat our breakfast hurriedly.

We are walking in the roadside.And arguing like a dog and cat.We never get along with each other.When we are discussing about something Hakyeon greeted us"Good morning twins sibling." "Oh Good morning hakyeon."we replied together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter