my sun, my moon and my stars

my sun, my moon and my stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my phone clock shows that it's 5.40am, and she's still sleeping. the only source of light there is, are the one from the balcony, seeping through the curtain right to her face and this might the only time of the day i appreciate the light from the balcony. she looks so serene, like nothing could come and harm her or make her sad, like everything is beautiful just the way it is. just like the way she thought of everything. so beautifully. as much as i love the stars, the moles on her face made up my whole favourite constellation. no aries or cygnus could ever beat the beauty of this constellation. 

 

beep beep beep. her alarm, indicating that it's 6 in the morning. "you're staring," she said in between trying to cover her eyes from the balcony light where i beat her at, and stretching her body. "it's been 20 minutes now,, wanna see the sunrise?" it took her no more than 3 seconds to sit up straight and say "yup," like watching the sunrise is her favourite thing in this whole wide world. 

 

she get out of bed to take our jackets and i take the blanket with me along with the car key. i would like to believe that she loves the sunrise or sunset just as much as i do, but then whenever we went to see the sunrise or sunset i'd catch her staring at me or just staring into the distance. maybe she doesn't love it as much as i do, but the fact that she loves me enough to do it for me makes everything a whole lot better.

 

nothing in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter