miss

Jenbin's oneshot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hanbin was busy spending time with s in the café, when suddenly jennie and her friends came and sat not far from them. Hanbin noticed her and decided to change his seat with june, to avoid from facing jennie in his seat. “yah, what’s wrong? isn’t that jen?” june asked raising his eyebrow. “nothing. Just eat. Just act like you don’t saw her.” He said and continue eating. “oh.. well.. alright.” June said while shrugging both of his shoulders. It’s not like hanbin hate his girlfriend, it’s just that he knows jennie will be mad if she saw him spending time without her.

“jennie-ya, that guy over there looks like hanbin though.” Lisa, one of her friends said. jennie widens her eyes upon hearing hanbin’s name. she turned back to see where lisa is pointing. “koo june? Kim hanbin? Wow. I thought he was busy in the studio.” Jennie said while glaring at hanbin’s sitting. “it’s ok, what so wrong with kim hanbin having his dinner right?” lisa said while trying to pat jennie’s arm to control her anger. Jennie turned to look at lisa and give her a smile. What lisa said is right. Hanbin also needs time to spend with his friends. It’s just that it’s been awhile they are not dating together. She just missed him, his intoxicating scent and also his lame humor.

Jennie could not eat with peace since she knew her boyfriend is in the same café. She keeps on eating while turning back to see whether hanbin is there or already left. Lisa smiled seeing jennie’s cute action. “it seems like they are ready to leave.” Lisa said gaining jennie’s attention. She quickly turned to see hanbin but hanbin has already left before she could see him. “did he saw me?” jennie asked. “I’m not sure. Maybe they didn’t realized we’re here.” Lisa replied. Jennie pouted and let out a sigh. Jennie and hanbin didn’t always texting each other since jennie knew hanbin is not a type of person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter