(s)he's not good enough for you

instead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona laughed when the young boy crosses around her, looking so happy that contagious her too, with the loud giggle of his sister sounding around the room.

 

“Chocolat, Yoong!” Seokju screamed, trying to get the chocolate from her hand. She giggles and gets up, where the three years boy couldn't reach it.

 

“Yoonie!” Sookjin yelled too and the older woman sits the couch, pretending a sad face.

 

“Don't scream that much, kids.” Their mother voices sounded and Yoona looked guilty before Sookjin jump on her, tickling her.

 

“No, that's not fair!” The older screamed, looking so young that make the children's mother look sad at her. Sookjin and Seokju were doing tickles on her and her heart was heavy. She couldn't love her more not even if she tries.

 

The smell around the room was teasing Jessica, who cleaned a tear from her eye fast as she felt it.

 

“Hey, kids, let your godmother quiet.” She hears her alpha's voice and felt a shiver runs through her body, before she turn to Yuri.

 

“Let they have time with her, they don't see her since Chuseok.” Exclaimed and Yuri looked disgusted to her before coming back to the kitchen.

 

The truth would be that she wasn't meant to be Jessica's baby mother. It was Yoona, the girls who own her heart since childhood, but accide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter