Drunk

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung! Hurry up! We're gonna be late for work!!" Jiwoo screamed as she marched back to Sooyoung who was lazily walking down the street.

Evident that the girl was still sleepy, she puffed her cheeks and held the older girl by the wrist and started leading the way. Sooyoung was a bit surprised by the latter's actions but she had no plans on interfering.

"You live a few blocks away from the company building but how come you're late everyday!" Sooyoung smiled as she heard Jiwoo scolding her. She thinks that the latter is very cute no matter what she does.



After a hard day's work, Sooyoung sat back on her chair her eyes focused on a certain direction. Jiwoo, who was busy chatting with their co-workers while she holds a cup of water on her hand. A smile instantly appears on her face as she watches the latter smile.

"Whipped." Sooyoung heard a voice say and when she turned around to find who it was, it was none other than Jiwoo's bestfriend, Jungeun. Jungeun pulled up a chair next to her and sat, crossing her legs.

"So, are you planning on confessing anytime soon?" She asked Sooyoung.

Sooyoung remained quiet. She knows that she likes Jiwoo. In fact, 'like' is an understatement. She loves Jiwoo. She loves Jiwoo more than apples, more than dancing, more than everything else in the world. But then again, she couldn't bring herself to confess tocthe youger girl. She keeps on having these 'What if' questions and scenarios in her head. She doesn't want to ruin their friendship so she decided to keep her feelings to herself.

"You do know that sooner or later, someone might take her away from you right?" Jungeun asked the latter once more.

Sooyoung didn't answer. She thought about that long ago. What if someone takes Jiwoo away from her? It feels like her heart's being torn into pieces. She couldn't bear the thought of Jiwoo being with someone else.

Just then, a loud announcement snapped Sooyoung back to reality.

Jungeun stood up and suddenly shouted, "EVERYONE! SOOYOUNG SAID THAT LET'S ALL HAVE A DRINK AT HER HOUSE!"

She looked up to Jungeun with a 'wtf' face but Jungeun just gave her a thumbs up as a answer with a weird expression on her face.

"I'm going to kill you, Kim Jungeun." She muttered but the latter just smiled.

___________________________________________________

Sooyoung always kept her house clean that's why she had no worries about cleaning and all.

What worries her is that a lot of her girl co-workers, apparently drunk, are all around her.

"Sooyoung-ah~ do you like girls?" Minji asked as she wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck, leaning closer to her face.

"U-uh.." Sooyoung was not surd if she should answer that question though. She smiled awkwardly at Minji and shifted her gaze to find where Jiwoo is.

She caught a glimpse of Jiwoo, but she was staring at her intently. She wasn't sure but Jiwoo's gaze, felt sad. Jiwoo must've caught her staring back that's why she shifted her back to whoever she was talking to.

'Why was Jiwoo so sad?' Sooyoung asked herself. She excused herself from the people around her and was going to approach Jiwoo, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter