the cheatsheet.

행성  primary  //  the last chance.   apply open!
CHLOE KWON *WIP* HERE
CHEATSHEET
CHEATSHEET

BASICS the age ranges for each girl in in the plotline, please stick to those. characters must be at least half aisan, and since white star is a tiny company, they will only be accepting from within south korea, so if your girl is a foreigner (like mine) make sure she trains at another company before going to white star. keep languages realistic,not everyone speaks ten languages, the max number of languages is five and they can only be fluent in three. NO RACEBENDING, faceclaims can be from anywhere, except for former i.o.i members.

PERSON give me a verity of personality, give me people that are different on stage rather than off stage, give me something interesting, i don't care if they are a or very sweet, just don't give me mary sues. you need to have four pos and four neg traits, feel free to have anything else. for  backgrounds, i don't mind sob stories, but please don't make them over the top, also include what made them want to be an idol, or if they never planed on it and just got casted one day. for relationships, put whoever you feel is necessary to the story, i don't need their second cousin once removed if they don't mean anything, you feel. don't go to cray with idol relations, as i would like them to be a bit unknown at debut, but i would't mind some idol relations, or a relationship they keep secret because they don't want people to know they are related. 

STAGE for the red, yellow, and blue plotlines, they must be a trainee at white star for at least a year before going onto produce 101, for everyone else they must be there for a year before the groups debut. remember these girls are the last six trainees at white star, so make sure you explain why they decided to stay at white start when everybody else left, were they hopeful or did they feel like they couldn't make it anywhere else. talent twins can be anybody you want, it doesn't fully matter to me, just make sure they fit the positions of each of the girls. the password is a fandom name for primary. most of the girls will be pretty unknown to the public, so pre-debut should be pretty small of them, the only one that has had a lot of pre-debut stuff is the red plotline. scandals can be anything, do what you want with that, it is completely optional. once they are pretty well established, all of the girls will get a solo debut, it would be nice if you could tie their color into their song's mv, but it's not needed. other than that for post-debut experience it can be just about anything so go crazy with that.

LOVE love interest are completely optional, so don't feel like you have to do them. white star has a "dating ban" of two years, but they don't enforce it that much, you just aren;t allowed to have a public relationship until those two years are up. any type of relationship is allowed, gay straight, i don't mind. the age range can be up to five years and since some of the character are very young, i would only ask that they are either both not legal at the time of their relationship starting, or they wait until they are both legal. 

OTHER just some other notes. the picture have to be changes in the code. for the quotes section it can either be things they say or quotes they enjoy.  the playlist is pretty self explanatory, but have fun with that, it doesn't have to be too long and if you are stuck for ideas it can just be a playlist of music your character would listen to when doing whatever! i'm not too picky in this section, it just needed to be filled in some how.

TAKEN

PLOTLINE

red


FACECLAIM

blackpink's rose

TWINS

blackpink's rose as a dance twin
(g)i-dle's yuqi as a vocal and rap twin
exid's hani as a verity twin

LOVE

nct's mark as a love interest
SOURCE CODE HERE
TURN IN HERE