2/3

Who Is HE?

III.

 

 

Operation Impossible: WonHui Relationship Revelation💕

 

 

 

CEOnim: Gosh, who's the idiot named this group chat?!

DivaBOOtiful: me! why? it's cool right?

CEOnim: It's so lame.

MCDoul: ...not a shipper with the two so i agree with jihoon hyung.

DivaBOOtiful: it's like were detectives!

DivaBOOtiful: don't need your opinion seok. -_-

DivaBOOtiful: by the way, speaking of being detectives! check what i've found!

DivaBOOtiful: [attach a photo]

DivaBOOtiful: someone got himself a date~

CEOnim: Are these even legit? You should not edit that or else...

AngelofCheollie: *squeals* they're cute!

MCDoul: ...not totally a shipper of them but i admit they're kinda cute.

DivaBOOtiful: of course, they're legit! what do you think of me?

DivaBOOtiful: @MCDoul stop saying ur not a shipper of them! we get it alright!

MCDoul: ...sorry, but i dont ship them.

DivaBOOtiful: -_-

PrinceofHannie: Where did you take that photo?

DivaBOOtiful: oh i just happen to follow wonwoo hyung last friday and guess the odds was in my favor that day.

CEOnim: Still not enough evidence to declare them as dating. We should not jump into conclusions. It could be a friendly hangout.

PrinceofHannie: I agree. They looked too casual to be in a date.

DivaBOOtiful: oh, don't worry guys that's only just a beginning. i still have a lot of plans on my sleeves.

MCDoul: ...why do I have this feeling that this is not a good idea.

CEOnim: You're not the only one.

-*-

Wonwoo had already predicted the consequences after he confessed about his boyfriend and he know his friends painfully well and surely they will not taken this kind of matter lightly. No matter how much he beg Jeonghan to not put his name on his gossip papers but it still left unheard from the older, much to his dismay and just as the papers got printed out, his true horror begins.

A lot of questions happened and he almost locked himself to the Student Council Office to escape from it, if not only his co-officers happen to read those gossip papers and started asking him about it. Luckily for him, he was born to have this impassive expression plastered on his face and whenever they brought out his boyfriend he keep his face neutral even though he's internally screaming. He barely survived that day and he decided to left early after the dismissal, giving Jisoo in charge for patrolling, and successfully avoid those curious students and heartbroken admirers.

Days had passed but Wonwoo firmly stand on his ground and keep his lips locked, refusing to give a small comment that might worsen the situation, the students starting to doubt the news. Maybe it's just another clickbait the school publication made to get a lot of readers, afterall, Wonwoo was never a kind of person who put relationships first over his studies. When they still not get a confirmation from their SSG President they have decided to let go the issue thinking that Wonwoo never get a boyfriend/girlfriend before graduating.

(Seungkwan shook his head in disbelief as he hear the group of girls talking about Wonwoo. "Wow, even the whole student body know how incapable you are to have a boyfriend."

"What is that supposed to be mean?" )

In the following day, Wonwoo sighed in relief because students finally leave him alone and give up from getting an information about his rumored boyfriend, maybe the other students did but never Seungkwan.

 

 

 

"I swear, I saw them on the cafe with just two of them!" Seungkwan exclaimed softly because they're in the middle of the library, but Jihoon just look at him boredly before dropping his attention back to the book which insulted the younger slightly.

"And what's your point?" Jihoon asked, turning the pages of the book with his fingers before raising his head not to look at the younger but to skimmed his eyes at the books behind Seungkwan.

"My point here is, it might possible that the two of them are dating. Come to think about it! Just the of them, on a cafe, leaning closely to each other! Now, tell me right on my face that they're not dating!"

A loud shush coming from their librarian came right after Seungkwan finish his statement. Both of them turned their heads and quickly stiffen by how deadly the glare their librarian throw at them that might equal on meeting a Grim Reaper for the first time. Seungkwan let out a sheepish grin and bow his head apologetically.

"I should have not let you come with me." Jihoon told the younger and Seungkwan just pouted his lips and uttered a soft apology. Jihoon's heart immediately soften at the sight but he just concealed it with a frown. There is no way he will let them know how he's being weak for aegyo.

"Just shut up for now if you don't want to be kick out in a second." Jihoon warned the younger and Seungkwan reluctantly nod his head, totally against at the idea being kicked out from the library or worst banned.

When Jihoon make sure Seungkwan finally shut his mouth up, he brought back his attention to finish their essay. Seungkwan wonder how he ended up with his boring hyung in the library. Of all his hyungs, why was he being paired up with Jihoon? He really should grab the opportunity when Soonyoung coaxed him to changed partners when he have the chance— Soonyoung's partner was Seokmin. He refused the offer because despite Jihoon having a foul personality, the older was responsible and comes second after Wonwoo for being smart in their squad but he suddenly regret his decision right now.

Being bad with essays, Seungkwan wandered his eyes to his surroundings and let Jihoon writing the essay in peace. He did a pretty good job in silencing himself for twenty minutes but he suddenly let out tiny shriek —that sounds like a dying pig, sorry— when he saw a familiar figure entering the library.

Jihoon raised his head and give the younger an unamused look.

"Sorry, but isn't that the hot Engineer student were talking about last week?" Seungkwan pointed his finger at the tall man who was making his way at the counter with a book that have a flowers as a cover.

"Yeah." Jihoon simply answered.

"He's really handsome, don't you think?"

Jihoon nodded his head and take a better look at the newcomer. "Hmm... Wonwoo's types."

Seungkwan raised his brows. "Why you suddenly brought Wonwoo hyung into this topic? And how come you know what is hyung's type?"

Jihoon just shrugged his shoulders. "You forgot? Wonwoo once said he like guys that have a golden tan skin and look like a puppy and that guy fit that description."

"Eh?" Seungkwan protested. "I thought he said he like guys that look like a cat considering that he looks like one."

"He likes a puppy-like guy." Jihoon argued.

"No! He likes a cat person like Junhui hyung!"

"Puppy!"

"Cat!"

"Puppy!"

"Cat—"

"If you two finish debating with cats and dogs, you might consider leaving the library because you just disturbing the other students with your nonsense debate." Their librarian suddenly butted in. Both of them instantly uttered a small apology.

Seungkwan squinted his eyes when he saw the tall man grinning and eyes shining with a glint of amusement while watching them being scolded. Oh, that boy might be mischievous just as Soonyoung despite for having an innocent face. Seungkwan can't help but rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Jihoon.

"Surely that hot dude was never be Wonwoo's type of guy." Seungkwan told Jihoon who was now rolling his eyes.

"Whatever."

Seungkwan watched the tall man that is busily talking with the librarian with a big smile on his puppy-like face. The longer Seungkwan stared at the man he admitted that the man got resemblance with an overvrown puppy. A golden retriever, to be precise.

It tooks ten minutes —yes, Seungkwan timed it— the puppy-faced man to leave the library and minutes after his departure Wonwoo took his entrance on the library and immediately dragged himself to the literature shelf. Seungkwan was about to raised his hands to catch his hyung's attention but someone beat him to it.

Seungkwan's eyes went wide when Junhui approached Wonwoo with a big smile. He watched the two exchanged greetings like the usual for their squad to have but what shocked him the most was when Junhui gave Wonwoo a book that the cover was painfully familiar to Seungkwan. He surely saw it earlier but he can't remember when. A book that have a flowers as a cover.

Seungkwan squinted his eyes when Junhui said something that made Wonwoo smiling fondly while looking at the book. Seungkwan raised his brows because that's the first time he saw Wonwoo smiling like that. They're definitely dating. His eyes followed Junhui when the older finished his talk with Wonwoo and make his way to the exit. Seungkwan brought back his eyes to Wonwoo who still looking at the book fondly before fishing his phone and typing something.

Seungkwan smirked and looked down at Jihoon who was too busy to witness Seungkwan's new discovery.

"I'm sure Wonwoo like someone who looks like a cat." Seungkwan blurted out suddenly that made Jihoon looked at him incredulously.

"Are you still not over with that?" Jihoon asked but Seungkwan just smiled.

-*-

IV.

"Wonwoo-hyung," Seokmin called out his hyung once he spotted the older doing a patrol after dismissal.

Wonwoo stopped for a moment and waited for the younger to get near him. He raised his brows as he watched the younger puffing a huge breath before his lips curve into a signature grin of his. A goofy grin that Wonwoo secretly adores from the younger.

"You already know the rules of no running the halls right, Min?"

Seokmin grinned more wider and sometimes it still amaze Wonwoo by how possible could it be to Seokmin. Well, that's one of the charms Seokmin has. "Sorry, got slipped on my mind. I'm just excited to see you."

"And for what reason?" Wonwoo asked the younger.

"Jihoon hyung asked me, more like threatened me but it's not the point, to fetch you if I want my favourite plushie back and I was about to protest because that plushie was only had the signature of Joshua hyung!" Yeah right, his ultimate crush. "And the worst of all he would burn it on fire if I won't bring you to Soonyoung's house in like an hour so we must hurry now hyung because this is a life and death matter!"

Wonwoo laughed but after he saw how panic took on Seokmin's face he kinda felt sorry for the younger. He reached out his hands to ruffled the younger's hair and smiled fondly.

"But I still need to run a last patrol on the Engineering Building though."

Seokmin's lips protruded after Wonwoo told him the bad news because the Engineering Building was located almost on the edge of the school and it takes fifteen minutes to get there.

"Can you pass it to someone else? I really need to get you to Jihoon hyung now before he burn my whole life!" Seokmin exaggeratedly screamed as his eyes bulged out due to anxiety and panic. Wonwoo can't help but to smile at the sudden outburst from the youneget. The admiration Seokmin has to their Vice President was too strong that even Wonwoo struggled himself on holding back from telling the younger that the senpai he like so much likes him back. Opps!

Wonwoo gives in at the end upon realizing that the younger wouldn't stop tugging his sleeves if he still insist on going. Luckily, Jisoo famously called as Joshua, the Most Gentleman Vice President of the Year, suddenly popped out from nowhere and a gentle smile immediately appeared on his face after he witnessed the two busily playing a small tug of war in the middle of the hallway.

Wonwoo was the first one to noticed the older and smiled. "Oh, Joshua hyung!"

Upon hearing his crush's name, Seokmin instantly stiffened and froze on his spot. Wonwoo used this opportunity to get his sleeves out from the younger's grasp and turned to the man beside them who was smiling fondly at Seokmin who was oblivious from how his crush eyeing him with adoration. Aww, young love, Wonwoo cooed on his mind.

"Are you going home now?" Wonwoo asked after a minute passed, thinking that the older would not looked away from Seokmin if not only Wonwoo called his attention.

"Oh, yeah. Um, sort of?" Joshua answered and smiled angelically, if there is a word for that.

Wonwoo frowned and look at the frozen younger. "Too bad, Min, nobody would replace me to continue on patrolling since Jisoo was the only one of the officers who haven't left the campus yet."

Seokmin pouted at that news and his eyes are already ready to produce tears if not only Jisoo spoke up.

"Apparently, I'm still willing to replace your place, Pres."

Wonwoo raised his brows and looked at the Vice President questionably. "I thought you're leaving?"

Jisoo gently smiled and looked at Seokmin who looked like a kicked puppy. The latter can't help but to blushed and quick as a flash on looking away.

"I can still spare a little time to help besides it seems like you and Seokmin has an important appointment to attend considering how you keep on tugging each other earlier."

Seokmin's reddened face turned worse and put his hand to concealed the pink dust rapidly spreading his whole face. It never left unnoticed to Wonwoo the way Jisoo grinned widely after seeing his effect to the younger.

"If that is the case, there is no way I would let the opportunity slide so I guess I'll leave you in charge to proceed on patrolling the Engineering Building and after that you are free to go." Jisoo nod at the order.

"By the way, before you leave kindly give this to Mr. Byun. I forgot to bring back these to him earlier." Wonwoo grabbed the keys from his pocket and gave it to Jisoo.

"Anything else?" Jisoo asked.

Wonwoo shook his head. "That's all and thank you for helping me again, Josh. I owe you twice."

Jisoo grinned. "No biggy."

"Well then, I think we need to go before Jihoon lose his temper and burn Seokmin favourite plu—"

Jisoo instantly turned his attention to Seokmin who has his eyes wide and hands tightly clamped on Wonwoo lips, stopping the older from saying anything that might embarrass him in front of his crush. Seokmin let out a nervous laugh.

"Hyung, I think we should go now before you exposed me!" Seokmin harshly whispered on Wonwoo's ear and dragged the latter backwards with hands still on his lips.

"Bye, Jisoo hyung!" All Seokmin can say before they disappeared on the hallways.

Jisoo shook his head in amusement because Seokmin never learned on keeping his voice down.

 

 

"What takes you too long?" The first thing Jihoon greeted them as they have entered the living room.

"You know I still need to patrol the department buildings, Ji. And also, to buy this due to you boyfriend's request." Wonwoo simply answered and put the plastic bags that filled with unhealthy foods, requested by Soonyoung, on the table beside Jihoon.

After seeing the plastic bags, Soonyoung instantly grabbed his favourite junkfood from the bags and start digging it, he even have the audacity to offer some of it to his vegetarian boyfriend which he earned himself a smack on the arm.

"What happen to Seokmin?" Jeonghan asked after he came out from the kitchen and settle himself beside Seungcheol.

Wonwoo turned his head to looked at Seokmin who still showcasing a red face that put a tomato into shame.

"He had talked to his sunbae, that's all." Wonwoo answered for the younger.

"Jisoo?" Seungcheol asked.

Wonwoo nod his head to confirm it.

"How did it go?" Soonyoung turned to asked grinning widely, already expecting a funny story of Seokmin embarrassing himself in front of his crush.

Wonwoo glance at Seokmin again and smirked.

"He's so cute." They heard Seokmin uttered.

By that statement, they already know the answer without needing a specific one. They shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads before minding their own business. After preparing the snacks, they found themselves in the middle of heated debate until they all agreed to watch this movie Seokmin recommended since last week but ended into betting who will be the next master of online games excluding Wonwoo because the guy is obviously the game master himself and they don't want ended the game with Wonwoo beating their . An hour passed, Seokmin finally got himself out from his monolouge and joined Seungkwan on the floor playing games on the screen.

Wonwoo raised his brows when he noticed Seungkwan keep on nudging Seokmin on the side that looks like urging him to do something that the younger don't want to do. Wonwoo shrugged thinking the younger must lose on the bet.

"Say, Wonu hyung.." Finally, Seokmin called Wonwoo's attention after a lot of nudging that made a big bruise on his sides. Curse Seungkwan.

Wonwoo flipped the page of his new book, the same book that Junhui gave to Wonwoo, before raising his brow, indicating the younger to proceed in speaking.

"This boyfriend of yours," Now, he fully got Wonwoo's attention. Seokmin put down his controller and faced the older. "When will we able to meet him?"

He stared at the younger's eyes that were already went wide from anticipation and excitement for what?Wonwoo asked himself. As the squad heard Seokmin's question they also looked at his way and have these same eyes as the younger. Wonwoo suddenly felt uneasy from the stares and heaved a sigh. He really don't understand why his friends make a fuss about his relationship. Can't he have a boyfriend without them making it a big deal?

"Soon." He answered safely that made his friends slumped their shoulder because of disappointment. Not that Wonwoo doesn't want to introduce his boyfriend to them, to be honest he's already itching to tell them about him, it is just that he don't know when is the right time to properly introduce his boyfriend personally if they are both busy due to their school works.

"Okay, okay. We get it that you still need time to get ready but a little information about him wouldn't hurt, right?" Seungkwan tried to persuade the older.

Wonwoo pouted his lips and shrugged his shoulder. The younger have a point, though.

"Well, he's one of the top student in their school." He muttered shyly while scratching his nape.

"Junhui is one of the top student in our school!" Seungkwan whispered beside Seokmin but the latter just slapped him from being noisy.

As they have hear the Wonwoo's answer, the squad, except Soonyoung and Jihoon because the latter was now peacefully sleeping in the former's arm, immediately scampered around him and looked up to him like a little children listening to their Grandma's bed stories, leaving the game and the snacks that Jeonghan and Seungcheol hardly made for the grown-up children.

Jeonghan, who was sitting near to him, hugged Wonwoo's leg as the latter tried to get the older off him but no avail.

"Then? Tell us more!" The long-haired boy eagerly said while shaking Wonwoo's leg that almost made the pitch-black haired boy pulled out from his seat.

Seungcheol immediately grabbed Jeonghan away from Wonwoo, earning a childish whine from Jeonghan but suddenly stopped when Seungcheol gave him a pecked on his lips.

Seungkwan, who happened sat beside them, groaned and kicked his hyungs away from him.

"Can you please tone down your flirting, hyungs! Have a shame to someone who have no lovelife."

"You mean yourself, Kwan." Soonyoung, who still have his sleeping boyfriend on his lap, sassed.

"If only you're not holding Jihoon hyung, I swear I'll beat you with his guitar."

But Soonyoung just grinned and pulled a tongue to him which made the younger huffed in annoyance. Seungkwan was about to grab the bowl on the table beside him but Seokmin immediately stopped him from doing it.

"Stop, you two! This was suppose Wonwoo's moment!" He snapped at them as he smacked them both on the back of their head.

The duo only rolled their eyeballs to each other and brought back their full attention to Wonwoo who is now smiling fondly while watching them.

Seungkwan flicked his fingers. "Continue, Wonwoo hyung."

Wonwoo let out an exhale laugh, scrunching his nose due to the action. "I thought you only want little information about him?" He teased.

"You sly fox!" Jeonghan slapped his dongsaeng on the leg. "Little information means his name, age - excluding gender because we already know it - religion, his home adresss, his school reputation, where did you met him, how long he have pursued you before you said yes, who are his parents, is he good to you, when is your first date, have you two kissed already or more than that and last but not the least, the most important question of all the questions, is he handsome?!"

The whole living room was put into silence when Jeonghan finished his sentence and watched him drink a glass of water that Seungcheol gave him after without blinking.

"Wow. You do have... unique definition for little, hyung." Wonwoo commented after a long silence.

Seungkwan shook his head with a small smirk stretched on his lips. "Well, despite for his exaggerated definition of words you must answer all his question, hyung. Though I still have some of it in mind but it can wait." Shrugging, he raised his brow at Wonwoo and crossed his arms to his chest.

Wonwoo shifted his seat and close his book that was now long forgotten.

"I don't have any choice, do I?"

"Nope." Seokmin replied with a small popped at the end.

Wonwoo started with a fond smile on his face. "To start with, he's taller one inch ahead of me-"

"I told you!"

It's Seungcheol turned to smacked Seungkwan's head when the younger rudely interrupt Wonwoo. Soonyoung just laughed at hm but immediately died down when the boy on his arms suddenly stirred from his sleep. He cussed Seungkwan in his head for waking his boyfriend from his slumber, not totally minding that he sounds irrational. Now, he need to deal a grumpy Jihoon which means a lot of kissing will happen.

"Guys, you want me to continue or you just spend the whole day bantering to each other?" Wonwoo asked them with a tiny raised of his brow.

Seungcheol shook his head apologetically. "Don't mind them."

"Hyung!" Wonwoo chuckled at Seokmin's way of grabbing his attention. The younger had his hand on the air like a student calling the attention of his teacher.

"Yes, Min?"

"By any chance, is he someone we knew?" Seokmin asked.

Wonwoo lips protruded at the question and thinks hard. "Yes?"

The squad both cursed on their mind as they hear his answer. All of them have the same thing running on their heads. Maybe Seungkwan is right all along?

"What's his name, hyung?" Seungkwan turned to asked, ready to yell another 'I told you so!' if he's assumptions were all right.

"His name is—"

A loud knock on the front door resonated the whole room. The squad shared a look and have the same question in their minds. Who could it might be? Seungkwan abruptly stood up to opened the door when Jihoon kicked him and faced the person. Few seconds later, they heard Seungkwan stammered while talking to the person that made them raised their brows. They never heard Seungkwan stuttered except when he's with Hansol because the older wad so head over heels to the younger but it's not the topic here. They've known Seungkwan to never put his guard down and always throw a sassy remarks confidently and to hear him jumble his words while talking that is not his ex-boyfriend are foreign for them.

"Who was that?" asked Seokmin when the red face younger came back in the living room with a two pizza on his hands.

Seungkwan feverishly shook his head. "Just a delivery man."

Soonyoung cocked a brow. "Just really a delivery man?"

Seungkwan grabbed a handful popcorn and throw at Soonyoung all at once. That move earn him a slapped on his head from Jeonghan. Don't waste the food as the older quoted.

Wonwoo watched his friends grabbed a piece of pizza for themselves right after Seungkwan put it down on the table. They don't even bother calling him which he had already expected. He grinned as he watched the chaos unfold in front of him before shaking his head.

His friends are already occupied eating and arguing that they forgot one thing, they still not get the name of their favourite subject, Wonwoo's boyfriend.

-*-