1st encounter

A beggars for love

early that morning yhuna woke up with a smile on her face."WOW first day of school im so excited"

yuna said while squealing and went to her bathroom and do her daily routine after 30 minutes. she went downstairs and see her mom cooking.

"mom what are you cooking?" yhuna ask her mom who is busy cooking their breakfast.

"breakfast of course my dear,guess what i have made your favorite, you uniform looks good on you" her mom said and wink with that she squeal again.(imagine that is their school uniforn)

"hmmmmm..can't wait for it,palli palli cook faster mom im getting starve already and thanks mom" yhuna said while using her aegyo.

"hmmmmm..i smell something good" her dad enter the kitchen and went to her mom and kiss her and kiss yhuna after and sit on the chair after.

"okey guys the food is ready" yhua's mom said and start putting the dishers on the table.

After their breakfast yhuna went out of their house while walking he heard someone calling her name.

"yhuna ah! wait for me" teamin said while running as fast as he could to catch up with yhuna.

"ow taeminnie,it's you,so how are you? yhuna ask him while taemin is panting like crazy and yhuna saw it and handed him a water bottle that her mom gave her.

"gomawo yhuna ah!" taemin sadi as he grab the bottle of water and drinks it.

"why are you running anyway?" yhuna ask him.

"im catching up with you what else? why do you walk so fast? can't you pls just slow down?" taemin said as he regain his strength back.

"aish,you're just slow,you turtle" yhuna said and run and stick her tongue out. "catch me if you can" yhuna said and taemin run after her.

"hey comback here" taemin said while chasing after her.

they are chasing each other like little kids. while running yhuna accidentaly hit a guy who is standing infront of their school gate.

"ow my gosh sorry" yhuna said as she extended her arm to help the guy that she hit.

"aish! are you blind or something?can't you see that im standing there and you stll hit me" key said and stand up and dusted his uniform. he didn't even bother to hold yhuna's hand.

"i just said im sorry okey?" yhuna said and taemin arrives at her side.

"what happened here?' taemin ask concern

"your stupid friend hit me" key said and glare at yhuna.

"i said im sorry okey?and i didn't mean to do that" yuna said and the bell rings.

"you're lucky that the bell rings,i'll get you next time" key said and left.

"iash what is his problem?i already said im sorry" yhuna said to taemin with an irritated tone.

"i think we should go now i don't want to be late on the first day of school and don't mind him okey" taemin said and they left together."