short character profile

black lines: pink lights

Chaeyoung – physically and verbally abused by her own family, she seemed to be introverted, but works harder than many people her age just to accomplish her personal goal. She might seem weak due to her slender physique but is actually competent when it comes to physical strength, and is a more-than-average athlete when it comes to running.

 

Jisoo – always caught in a thick situation, but is still cheerful and gets into brawl not only with girls but with guys alike, thus many try to avoid her. Though, she’s actually a sweetheart and affectionate to those who are close to her, and likes cute things very much, she does everything to protect things who are important to her even if she hurts herself.

 

Jennie – the typical it girl, who excels in academe and as a student council member, as well as coming from a family of politicians and bureaucrats, whom many try to get close to. Behind this charming and strong façade however is a girl who longs to be honestly cared for, and is currently in a relationship with one of the male teachers in her school.

 

Lisa – daughter of a police officer who died while doing an investigation regarding a kidnapping incident involving Chaeyoung’s younger brother, and is currently doing her own investigation regarding the case. Despite of being considered as cold by most people, she’s quite childish and playful, joining illegal motorcycle race, while gathering information at the same time.