전하지 못한 진심: The Truth Untold P.1

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

전하지 못한 진심

The Truth Untold: Pt.1

Back in Seoul~~

Rosie arrived at the airport, just right outside of the arrival. Rosie's eyes look around looking for Lisa. When Lisa finally walked out with all of her luggages and swollen eyes, Rosie could not help but tears up. She reach out to hug Lisa as soon as she sees her.

"Cry, It is okay". Lisa started to cry as soon as Rosie hugs her. Lisa has always been transparent with Rosie. She fought with Rosie the most but Rosie has been the only one who give her the reassurance and listening ears while her unnies tend to be busy with their life.

Rosie stood quietly and pats Lisa. Lisa has never cried so hard. She let Lisa cried for a good time before the girls then head to Jungkook's apartment. To be concise, it is still their apartment. Just a week ago, they were still living together. The moment they reach the door lock, Lisa tears flow down.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" Lisa shakes her head and Rosie stood outside the door.

"Thank you Rosie, I want to be alone and I will grab my things as I do some thinking. This - this is .. everything, what has happened in the 24 hours have not sinked in. I - I just .. " Rosie simply nods. She left after watching Lisa goes in. 

The moment the door of the apartment closes behind her, Lisa's tears fall uncontrollably. Standing right at the place which is always full of shoes despite just two people living in, Lisa sits down in tears as she put all the shoes in order and tidily. She picks up the socks that Jungkook left behind before they went for their trip. It was the sock that he was looking for in Paris. 

tsk.. he will never find this. Why would a theif want a sock. She mumbles to herself and wipes her tears as she makes her way into the empty house. The sofa that is full of Jungkook's clothes and towel that he left behind. Lisa quietly picks them up from the sofa. "are you even going to clean after yourself after this, this guy" 

Lisa looks at the display photos on the table, there were photos of their first ever selfie taken together on their first date. Lisa with her full bang, and Jungkook with his then trendy style hair, his hair covers his forehead. The brown reddish hair, his eyes remain the brightest pair of eyes she has ever seen. A photo showed an image of the two holding onto a baby lion. Another show the two posing together with drinks in their hands, where V and Jennie were photobombing from behind. Her eyes follow through photos that were filled with memories of them loving each other so hard, her tears dropped.

 

Photo: 2013~~

"No, she is not having that drink" Jungkook said shooting warning eyes at Jimin. 

Jimin was taken back, he look at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Why?" Rosie with her eyesbrow going in together, staring back and Jungkook and Jungkook took a step back. The two have catch the attention of V and Jennie who is all lovely dovey with each other on the side. 

"She - she is ..." Jungkook hesitate. 

Jennie opens her eyes wide. "SHE IS PREGNANT? NO WAY"

"OMG. ARE YOU GUYS JOINING THE TREND OF TEEN PARENTS" Jin blurted out. 

V just shake his head and laughs, "Impossible" he mumbles. 

Jisoo laughs and shake her head "It is the time of the month, it is not the end of the world."

V finally laugh out loud and Jennie pinches his arm. "AWW, Aww, I am sorry" rubbing his arm. 

Jungkook looking at Lisa with puppy eyes "But but, you are in pain"  as he pouts, Lisa pouts as well and as Lisa reach out for hugs, Jungkook long arms hugs her and his palm pets her lower belly.

Rosie rolls her eyes. "Oh dear lord, save me." She pulls Jimin and grab the drinks to sit at the sofa. 

Jin whispers to Jisoo "Have we ever been like that? Was I ever like that? tell me, I might kill myself at this instant" 

Jisoo smiles at him and she whispers back "We would not be dating if you were anything close to that. I am so sorry sweetheart."

Lisa's tears drop as a small smile form on her face. You were the sweetest. What happened Jungkook? She looks at another photos showing the two graduating together. Moving on to photos where they went on a couple trips together to Singapore. The selfies they took together at Mr. and Mrs.Kim place when Lisa was mad and Jungkook and she went MIA for 4 days. Jungkook ended up finding her on Jeju Island with Mr.Kim. Until her eyes reach a photo that seemingly showed Lisa from behind, with a red ribbon, holding onto a chocolate box. 

Photo: The first date ~~

In a parking lot of a park, Jungkook sits in his car looking very anxious and nervous. On the side of his passenger seat, there is a chocolate box and a boquet of roses. 

"Damn, do I leave it here, or at the back of the seat," He looks at the passenger seat then at the back seat and repeat. 

"Jungkook, Man, you can do this." As he was panicking on what to do, Lisa approach his car and knock onto the driver window. She smiles shyly at him. She mouth, come out. 

Jungkook quickly get out of the car, panicking. 

"Hey. " His eyes locked on hers and running down from head to toes. "You looks gorgeous." Unconciously blurt out, Jungkook smiles at Lisa like an idiot. 

"Thank you, You as well. I mean- Handsome of course" Lisa smiles brightly. With her bob hair, red lipstick, and barely any make up on, Lisa was gorgeous. 

Jungkook got lost for words, looking at her, a few seconds before he realized he has not given her the gifts he has prepare. Jungkook quickly go around his car and pull out the flowers and chocolate that he has prepare. 

"I- have never done this. Google was the main contirbutor. Might I mention, Youtube as well. But I got you flowers and I made some chocolates for you." Jungkook scratch his head and Lisa found that very cute. 

"They are so pretty, and can I open the chocolate box now?" Lisa looks at him. 

"They are not the best among other chocolate but they are my best effort." Jungkook said, still sound nervous. 

Lisa did not hesitate to open the box and the choclate inside were in an.. undescriptable shape if that is the word but they were the cutest to Lisa. Lisa could not help but laugh as soon as she see the chocolates. 

"Cute. I want to save them for later for a very long time" Lisa smiles "However, I might added that I dont really know the words for the shapes. But they are cute." Jungkook and Lisa just laughs at the funny looking chocolates that Jungkook made for her. 

Jungkook looks at Lisa and he stood awkwardly, "Where do you want to go?" he scratch his head. "I mean - should we go to an amusement park? or should we go shopping?" Lisa scrunches her nose, and laughs a bit, "Oh should we go get your nails done? or do you want to go get your hair wash?" Lisa raise an eyebrows. 

Jungkook lips frowns "Oh my god, you don't like any of these ideas do you?" He looks at Lisa's eyes. 

Lisa laughs " No. No No, They are all great ideas, Google suggest really good tips for you but Jungkook, it is nearly 2pm" Lisa said hesitate, "I havent eaten all day today," just then, Lisa's stomach growl "Opps" she said, and Jungkook eyes wide open 

"damn, I did not even look at the time. What do you want to eat?" Jungkook guide Lisa to the other side of the car and open the door for her, Before he head toward the driver's seats. Of cours he leans in and put the seat belt on for her. 

"I don't mind actually, do you have preference?" Lisa asks, 

"I know a really good Pizzaria, if you do not mind fastfood." 

Lisa nods and they headed to the Pizzaria. Just right after they arrived, Jungkook and Lisa both ordered NY Styled mixed. They spend hours together at the Pizzaria, talking, joking, laughing and falling in love. 

When they left, Jungkook master up his courage and hold onto Lisa's hand, and just before they get into the car, he took the photo of Lisa from behind. Not until months of dating later that Jungkook shared the photo with Lisa. THe photo has always been on his lockscreen since day 1. 

Lisa sit down, hugs her knees and she cried. The room is silence, the only noise to be heard is her cries. The pain, the memories, and the regrets filled her entire body. She is breathless. Everything was all very sudden to her. No matter how strong Lisa is, the sunshine has broken down. 

Few hours passed by and Lisa has finally gathered all of her stuffs. At first, it seem like she has a lot of things to take but it was not that long to take her belonging. Lisa leave a letter for Jungkook at their dining table before she leave as Rose came to pick her up. 

Photo: The camping date~~

Lisa look at Jungkook with confused eyes. Jungkook for some reason has his hair styled up today and he wore a see through shirt. It was just a few months into their dating life. Lisa, Jungkook, Jin and Jisoo were on a trip together to camping. 

While Jisoo says nothing and was holding her laughter, Lisa's expression hide no irritation and disgusted look toward Jungkook, her boyfriend. 

"Why are.. you making that face?" Jungkook ponders. 

"Do you not like it? I thought you like guy with hair up and stylish look..."

Jin burst out laughing and Lisa's brows go inward toward each other. 

"Who told you that if not me?" Lisa sound almost angry.

"Jin- Hyung!" Jungkook realize that Jin just troll him into believing that Lisa like this kind of style. 

Before he knew it, Jin was already running far away and Jungkook chase after him. 

Jisoo shakes her head and just laugh. She pats Lisa's shoulders. "I am sorry, my boyfriend is just a fun guy."

"He is always teasing you, how did he even get to date you unnie?"

"why does it sound like an impossible mission to date me?" Jisoo raise her eye brows.

"Well, he did not like m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter