First Mission: Party Boy Part 3

How To Steal A First Kiss

A/N: Red Dragon is the name of their vigilante group

 

--

 

"Stallion, be careful." Lion reminded him as he walked towards the clinic. "Roger that." He replied to him. He walked casually to the clinic, but he is wary of his surroundings.

 

He went inside, and his eyes began to look for Teddy. "I needed an alibi..." He thought. He looked at his phone, and saw Teddy is in one of the beds in it. "Have you found him?" Lion asked. "Not yet... But he should be here..." He told in whisper.

 

He turned to look for the nurse, but he saw Ian walking in. "Stoneheart is here..." He whispered. "I'll send Panda and Eagle." Lion told him.

 

"Evan? What are you doing here?" Ian asked as he approached him. "Oh no! What does he want from me? Panda, Eagle, rescue me!" He thought.

 

Evan let out an awkward smile at Ian. "I... I n-n-need m-m-m-edicine f-for h-headache." He lied. Ian let out a smile. "Oh... The nurse went out for a while. But I can give you some medicine. After all, I'm also in charge of the clinic, so I can give it to you." Ian said. Evan just nodded his head. But at the back of his mind, he's worried that his mission will be botched by Ian.

 

He watched Ian go behind the counter, and look for a medicine. Evan looked at the door, and saw Panda and Eagle by the door. "I'm going in." Eagle said via the ear piece.

 

While Ian is busy looking for medicine, Eagle sneaked inside to look for Teddy. Good thing he was able to find him right away, so he was able to hide beneath the curtain where his bed is. 

 

He immediately took a blood sample from Teddy. Seeing the bottle of Hell Vision on his pocket, he also sneaked one from it. Before Ian came back, he was able to sneak out of the clinic.

 

"It's all up to you, Stallion!" Evan heard Panda say. He looked at the door, and saw the two smiling goofily at him. The two waved goodbye at him, and ran away. An angry tick formed in his forehead when Panda and Eagle abandoned him.

 

"I hate the two of you!" He thought at he pouted. "Ah, I found it." He heard Ian say. He walked towards Evan and smiled at him. Evan smiled politely at him. "T-t-thank y-you." Evan said.

 

Ian held his hand and put the medicine on his palm. He thought that was it, but Ian didn't let go of his hand. "Evan, don't forget to drink this medicine right away, OK?" He said in a worried tone. Evan nodded his head. He pulled his hand, but Ian didn't let go of it.

 

"If your head is still aching, you have to go back here to rest, OK?" Ian said again. "I... I w-w-will." Evan answered. He pulled his hand again but Ian didn't let him go. "Evan, you should always take care of yourself, all right?" Ian told him.

 

Evan sweat dropped in annoyance. "How long will he keep me here?" He thought. This time, Evan pulled his hand hard that Ian had to let him go. "T-t-thank y-you a-aa-gain..." He said. With that, he ran as fast as he could outside of the clinic. 

 

As he is away from the clinic, he pressed his ear piece. "Stallion to Lion." He said. Then, he heard a collective laugh from the other line. He let out a pout. "I hate all of you!" He said.

 

--

 

Sunnee and Brent were playing at the hallway that lunch break. They were playing rock-paper-scissors, where the winner can hop one step at a time. 

 

"My turn." Sunnee said the moment she wont. They played again, and Brent one this time. They made their jump from one step to another, until Sunnee continuously won. "No fair, are you cheating me?" Brent asked. "No, I'm not. One more." she said. They played rock-paper-scissors again, and Sunnee won. "Yay!" She turned to face Brent, and hopped backwards. But then, she felt something, or someone, on her back. 

 

"Who said you can play in the hallway?"

 

Sunnee looked up, and saw Dylan looking at her sternly. Sunnee rolled her eyes at him as she turned to face him. "What are doing here again, stupid ice monster?" she asked in an annoyed tone. Dylan looked sternly at her. "Who among you from Class H sent this?" Dylan said, showing them the arrow with a paper on it. 

 

"Can I see?" Brent asked. He took the small arrow from him, and read the paper. "'The Imperial Guards Are Watching.' Who are the Imperial Guards?" Brent asked. "That's why I'm asking you. You are in the class of delinquents. Do you know who did this?" Dylan asked. Sunnee was more annoyed at him.

 

"Ice monster, we may be a class of delinquents and dumb students, but I will not allow anyone from our class to hurt anyone else." Sunnee told him. Dylan let out a smirk. "And what made you think no one would do this?" he asked. Sunnee gave him a smirk as well. "Of course, I should know." she said. "I was the one who sent that message to you and save your , stupid polar bear monster!" she thought. 

 

Dylan suddenly inched his face towards her, and smirked, Sunnee simply glared at him. "Don't worry, panda bear, I will have my ways to find out who sent this message. And I will make sure you and the rest of Class H will get demerits for it." he hissed at her. Sunnee smirked at him. "Let's see about that." she challenged him. 

 

Brent was looking at them as they bicker, and he let out a smile. "What does that saying goes? The more you hate, the more you love..." he teased. Both of them glared at his direction and shouted at him. "Shut up!" they said to him. Dylan stood upright, and composed himself. "Well, I will give you and your little friend here demerits for playing in the hallway." he warned her before leaving the two of them. As Sunnee watched Dylan leave, she let out a smirk. "Even if you give me a demerit, nothing will happen, stupid polar bear ice monster..." she thought happily. 

 

Dylan went back to his office to get Sunnee and Brent's record and give them demerits. But as he opened the folders, he was shocked to see that all of her demerits were gone, and she's back to a clean slate. "What?! How did this happen?!" he thought. He let out a sigh. "Maybe it's the refresh period for the demerits..." he thought. He let out a sigh, and demerit under her name.

 

--

 

Stallion has just finished doing her work at the lab, when Lion, Panda, Eagle and Penguin went inside. "How was it, Stallion?" Lion asked. Stallion gave them a concerning look. "This is bad..." he began. Panda gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked. "The chemical we found on Teddy's blood isn't Hell Vision." Stallion said. The four walked up to him to take a look. 

 

"It's a stronger drug called WTD." he concluded. "WTD... Way To Die?" Penguin asked. Stallion nodded his head. "While the chemical components are the same as that of Hell Vision, a stronger component is added to WTD. With that component much stronger than the rest, it will have a different effect on the user. The hallucinations would be worse, and they will be more violent." Stallion explained. 

 

The four gave each other a look. "This is a component used to the Super Soldier project in Russia back then." Stallion explained. "So, it means, someone is trying to re-create a super soldier?" Eagle asked. Stallion nodded his head. Penguin let out a sigh as he scratched his chin. "But why would someone re-create this? Wasn't it a failed project back then?" he asked. 

 

Lion looked at him. "We wouldn't be able to find the answer right away, unless..." Then, he looked at Eagle. "I'll find them. It's been years since we last saw them..." Eagle told him. Lion nodded his head. Panda looked at Penguin, and saw his face turn into a hopeful one. "Ge..." he whispered. Panda smiled at him as he patted his shoulder. "Eagle will try to find him, all right?" he said. 

 

"But, you guys have to be fast." Stallion warned them. The four looked at. "I'm pretty sure Teddy isn't the only one they are targeting to be a super soldier. I'm pretty sure, there's a lot more from Dong San." he explained. Lion nodded his head. 

 

--

 

Lion walked out of the room, and saw T-Rex walking up to his direction. "Lion..." he called. "Yes, T-Rex." 

"You know what it will be next week, right?" he reminded him. 

Lion nodded his head. He let out a sad smile at him. "I will never forget that day." he said. T-Rex gave him a father smile, and patted him. "Then, I shall make preparations for that day." he said. Lion just nodded his head. 

 

--

 

"We needed more information." Lion explained to the team. They were at the conference room now after Stallion explained his findings. Then, he looked at Stallion, who was sitting across him. "If you can lure Zhu Jian to us, that would help us more." Lion told him. Stallion nodded his head. Then, he let out a smile. "Leave it to me." he said. 

 

Then, he turned to Panda. "Make sure the Polar Bear will not interfere while we are interrogating him." Lion said. She nodded her head. "Send the message again to them. This is something, only us Imperial Guards should handle." Lion explained. "Such a dangerous task, if I may say." Penguin said. 

 

Then, Lion put out the back of his hand. The rest of them put their hands on top of his. "Let's do this!" Lion shouted. 

 

--

 

"Z-Zhu J-J-Jian..." Evan called. It was the end of their class, and they were doing their cleaning duties. Zhu Jian looked at him.  "C-C-Can you t-t-take t-this t-to t-t-t-the b-b-b-back?" Evan asked. He was holding the garbage bag that he wants him to throw away. Zhu Jian let out a sigh. "All right. You oww me one, Evan." he said. Evan let out a smile. "T-t-t-thank y-y-you." Evan said. 

 

Zhu Jian grabbed the garbage bag, and went on his way. As he watched him leave, Evan let out a smile. "Good job, Stallion. Now, it's up to me and Eagle to take him." Lion said. Evan just nodded his head, and went back to the classroom. 

 

Zhu Jian went to the back of the school to throw the bag. What he didn't know is that Lion and Eagle were waiting for him. They were at the second floor of the old building beside the garbage area where they were watching his move. "Now." Lion signaled Penguin. 

 

Eagle jumped from the building, and without making a sound, he sneaked behind Zhu Jian. He took out a small black cloth. He put his arm around his neck, and before Zhu Jian could react, he put the black cloth on his nose and mouth. It contained a liquid that could make one unconscious. After a few seconds of struggling and trying to shout, he fell asleep. 

 

Lion came down, to help Eagle carry him. "We have the target." Lion said on the earpiece. "The place is ready to party." Penguin said. Lion let out a smile. "Now, it's my turn." Panda said. 

 

--

 

Dylan looked at the documents before him. After what had happened to Teddy, he decided to investigate the case. He knew there were a lot of cases regarding Hell Vision, and as much as he wanted to work on them, there are other school issues he had to address first. 

 

"Why would Teddy use Hell Vision?" he thought. He let out a sigh as he leaned on his chair. He knew Teddy - he was nicest and the smartest of their class. He's a little sickly too. He knew that the effects of Hell Vision, on the positive side, is to make one stronger and smarter. However, the negative side is the hallucinations. Teddy had shown the negative effect the previous day. 

 

"Dylan, are you still looking into that case?" Eunice asked as she and Ian entered the office. "This is already concerning me. What happened to Teddy, could happen to anyone in Dong San. I know I should a put a stop on this." he explained. 

 

Ian folded his arms as he think. "I heard there is this particular club students who take Hell Vision hangs out often if they want that drug." Ian said. Dylan gave him a curious look. "Do you know this club?" he asked. Ian nodded his head. "Club Lethe. I was there during a friend's birthday party. But I didn't take the drugs, don't worry." he said. "Then, can you go with me? I want to get to the bottom of this." Dylan said. 

 

"I'll go with you two!" Eunice said. Dylan shook his head. "This is dangerous, Eunice. It's just going to be me and Ian." Dylan said. He saw her lips turn into a pout when he said that. He knew what they will be doing is dangerous, and he can't risk Eunice with it. 

 

Just then, an arrow flew past them, and hit the wall. All of them were shocked when that happened. "What was that?" Ian asked. Dylan walked over the arrow, and saw another message. 

 

"Imperial Guards are watching. Do not interfere." it says. Dylan rushed out of the office, and saw no one is around. "Who the hell are these Imperial Guards?!" he thought. 

 

--

 

Panda let out a smile the moment the Sakura Council head looked outside, frustrated to see no one around. "I guess you received our message by now, little polar bear..." she said.