Chapter 2

Our Forbidden Love

Jungkook didn’t fall asleep right away. He stayed up thinking, while he held Tae in his arms as soft snores filled his ear. ‘Why are you like this Kook?’ he asked himself. He didn’t know what was happening. When he saw Taehyung laying in bed today its as if a flip switched in him. Jungkook wanted to be close to him, closer than he could explain.

 

Jungkook just met him a few hours ago and he was already holding Tae in his arms as they slept. Jungkook wasn’t sure what was happening to him, he had only felt these feelings towards girls, but Tae, he was different from the rest. And it confused the hell out of Jungkook.

 

‘Am I gay?’ Jungkook asked this question to himself. No, he had only felt this way for Taehyung. The constant feeling in his stomach every time he was around him, or when he would touch Taehyung, it was a lot. Jungkook didn’t know what was happening to him, but he loved it. Seeing Tae get nervous was one of the cutest things Jungkook had ever seen, he didn’t wanna spend a day not seeing Taehyung.

 

Jungkook felt himself falling and falling hard for Taehyung. He loved everything about Tae. How he was always smiling, that stunning box smile of his. All of Tae, Jungkook found it cute. Jungkook decided to stop thinking and just let whatever might happen, happen. He was already attached to Taehyung.

 

Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung’s waist and pulled him closer. ‘Maybe I should take him out tomorrow’ Jungkook thought of things him and Tae could do. For now he could use the excuses of ‘wanting to know you better’ as the reason to why he was spending so much time with Taehyung. Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s nape and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

--------

 

Taehyung woke up slightly confused. He forgot for a moment that he was in his dorm not in his room back at home. He also forgot, in his daze, about sleeping in Jungkook’s bed. That was until he felt the arms tighten around him when he moved. Taehyung slowly removed Jungkook’s hands from him so he could get out of the bed.

 

Tae got up and looked around for his phone. He needed to text his mom to tell her that he has settled in well and is fine with his roommate, more than fine with him. The thought made Taehyung blush thinking about how close he had been to Jungkook.

 

How Jungkook had lead Taehyung’s hand along his abs before getting in the shower. “Why are you blushing?” Jungkook asked. Taehyung had woken him up too when he got up, but didn’t know that he had. “Oh uuuuh n-nothing. Just thinking.” “Well want some breakfast? I can go pick us up something and bring it back here.”

 

“Yes please.” Taehyung said grabbing his stomach and pouting. “I’m starving.” “Okay, What do you want me to get?” “Anything. I’m not picky. Here” Taehyung said giving Jungkook his phone. “Put your number in so when you get there you can ask me what I want.” Jungkook typed his number in. He then took a picture of himself to set as his picture in Taehyung’s phone.

 

--------

 

As Jungkook drove his phone went off. He got a text from Taehyung. It was a picture of him pouting and telling Jungkook that he missed him. Jungkook quickly responded I’m ordering rn Tae. Whatcha want?Tae just told him to get him whatever he gets.

 

Taehyung sat at home on twitter waiting for Jungkook to get home. Tae had a twitter that his parents didn’t know about because it was were he posted anything he liked and didn’t have to worry about his parents wondering about him.

 

Tae was looking through and saw that his friend since middle school, Hoseok, wanted someone to go to the carnival with. Carnival!? Taehyung didn’t even know that one was in town. Tae told Hoseok that he would go with him, but that he was going to bring an extra friend. Hoseok was fine cause he just wanted someone to hang out with.

 

Taehyung picked up his phone and called Jungkook.

 

“Hey Jungkook. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival with me and my friend Hoseok?”

 

“Yeah Tae, I would love too. I’m on my way home with our breakfast but we can eat and leave around 12-ish.”

 

“Sounds good. I’ll tell Hoseok. Bye Kookie!”

 

“Kookie.” Jungkook said humming into the phone. “I like it. Bye Tae, I’m almost to the dorm building.”

 

A few minutes later Jungkook walked into the dorm room with a Waffle House bag in his hand. “I got us waffles Tae.” Jungkook said sitting the food down on the bed next to Tae. Taehyung jumper up off the bed and hugged Jungkook, thanking him for breakfast.

 

After they finished Tae got in the shower to get ready for the carnival. He was internally freaking out wanting to look good for Jungkook. He decided to go with a black leather jacket, white shirt, and a grey beanie. Taehyung planned on staying at the carnival for a while so he dressed comfortably cute.

 

Jungkook loved what Taehyung was wearing. The jacket was too big for him making Tae look small in it. The pair didn’t say much as they drove to meet Hoseok. Tae danced in his seat to every song on the radio and sang along even if he wasn’t sure what the lyrics were.

 

When they arrived at the carnival Taehyung ran and hugged Hoseok. “Who is that?” Hoseok whispered looking at Jungkook get out of the car. “Oh that’s my roommate Jungkook.” “Really! Of course you would be roomed with a hot guy. Does your luck ever run out?”

 

“Shut it Hoseok.” Taehyung said as Jungkook walked over to them. “Hey Hoseok, I’m Jungkook, Tae’s new roommate.” “Tae’s lucky to have a hottie like you living in the same dorm as you.” Hoseok said elbowing Taehyung in the side. “Isn’t that right Taetae?” Taehyung blushed and shook his head yes.

 

“Well so far I’ve enjoyed sharing a room with him.” Jungkook said winking at Taehyung. “Now come on I wanna go have some fun.” Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung’s hand and walking up to the ticket booth.

 

--------

 

Jungkook and Taehyung had been at the carnival for hours now. Hoseok had left to go home since he had work in the morning. Tae excitedly waited in line for the Ferris Wheel. It was the one thing he HAD to ride before he left. He had asked Jungkook if they could ride it at night since the city would be prettier at night.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook got on the ride. Taehyung was ecstatic to be on the Ferris Wheel. He wiggled in his seat waiting to be at the very top so he could see everything. Jungkook was not so excited. He agreed to go on the ride cause Taehyung wanted to go on it and his pout was too cute for him to say no to. Jungkook was terrified of heights and was not looking forward to it.

 

Once the pair reached the top Taehyung’s wiggling caused the seat to sway a little. Jungkook gripped Taehyung’s hand and the metal bar in front of them tightly. “Jungkook?” Tae said worried. “Are you scared of heights?” Jungkook didn’t loosen his grip and shook his head yes. “Your so dumb! Why didn’t you tell me Kookie? We wouldn’t of gotten on if I knew.”

 

“You just looked too cute.” Jungkook said lowly. “I-I couldn’t say no.” “Silly you should of just told me.” Taehyung said feeling kind of bad for pouting and begging Jungkook to go on the ride. “Sorry Kookie.” “Don’t be I should of told you.”

 

“Kookie were starting to move and when we get to the bottom I’ll ask them to get us off okay.” “Yeah okay.” Jungkook let go of the bar in front of them but still held on tightly to Taehyung’s hand.

 

“Come on stupid, we can go home now.” Taehyung said as they reached the bottom.

 

 

--------

 

Once Jungkook and Taehyung got back to the dorm Jungkook plopped down on his bed. His feet hurt slightly from walking around and standing in line. It was 8:30 pm now and Jungkook was tired. Taehyung got in the shower first, which Jungkook was fine with.

 

Jungkook jumped slightly when his phone went off. It was a text from his father asking him how things were. Jungkook ignored the message to tired to start a conversation with his father. He got another alert and his father asked him to lunch tomorrow. Jungkook decided to tell him ok and said he can meet where ever at 12.

 

He groaned and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep. Jungkook was woken up abruptly when Taehyung sat on his lap straddling him. Jungkook fell a soft pair of lips kiss his neck.

 

“I see your out of the shower Tae.” Jungkook said placing his hands on Taehyung’s thighs. ‘Yup I am.” Taehyung said wiggling on Jungkook’s lap. “Mmm d-don’t do that.” Jungkook said feeling himself grow hard as Tae wiggled around.

 

“Why not?” Tae said pouting and wiggling some more. “Tae, just don’t. I’m to tired.” Jungkook said feeling his eyelids grow heavy. Jungkook pulled Taehyung next to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. “Lets just sleep.” “Ok, Kookie.” Taehyung said kissing Jungkook’s neck. “Goodnight.” Taehyung heard small snores and knew Jungkook was asleep already.