one

Bro's ll HyungWonho

Shin Hos-seok I swear-gah!" The visible laughs of a certain kermit coming from the second floor is audible enough for his parents to hear just downstairs.

 

"Yah! S-Stop!" He continues to giggle and squirm to breakfree from the older's tickling hold.

 

The Chae's admire at how their son and his bestfriend, Shin Hoseok, basically survive their friendship for as long as since they were fetuses. No one expects their friendship would last any longer anyway, both of them are opposite as south and north.

 

If Hoseok was a total boy, Hyungwon would be more of a gentle one. But for some reason, neither both of them had a serious relationship. They have this custom in which "Bro's before hoes".

 

You see, they treasure each other more than what they expect. And their too blind to notice that.

 

"W-Wonho stop-hngg" The said boy abruptly stop his fingers in midair as he eyes the lanky kermit under him escaping a tiny moan.

 

Messy hair and wrinkled shirt, not to mention his inviting collarbones were exposed. As Hyungwon was catching his breath with a slight grin, Wonho was busy checking out his bestfriend.

Before he admits he almost got by the mere image of the other, Hyungwon reached him and pulled him under the covers.

 

"Ew, you're so clingy" Wonho playfully push him away.

 

"Shut up, you know I love cuddles" Hyungwon shifted closer to him and rested his head on the other's chest.

 

Wonho admires the clingy Hyungwon. He might not vocalize it but cuddling Hyungwon was much better than any cuddles he had with his exes.

 

"Wonho" Hyungwon softly calls, eyes closed.

Wonho hums as a response eyes closed also and fingers tangled on the kermit's soft strands.

 

"There's this guy who confessed yesterday" Hyungwon muttered. Wonho continued to remain silent and the other guessed it meant for him to continue.

"He said I was too pretty for a girl and that I am meant to date a guy like him"

 

Wonho snorted and pulled Hyungwon closer, legs tangled and hot breath targeting his neck. Hyungwon knows what he is implying. Wonho's jealous.

Hyungwon might seem he is playing dumb but he knows their skinships were taken to a whole new level than before.

Back then, they're only down to either Hyungwon looping his arms over Hoseok's shoulder, or Wonho holding Hyungwon's waist.

 

They've come to the point where they sat to each other's lap while watching tv even there's a lot of space on the couch. They also feed each other causing some girls to ship them more but could never avoid some girls wishing it should be them feeding.

 

Wonho's popular for his abs and god looks and the way he dances. Meanwhile Hyungwon, well the latter is too beautiful that even guys are attracted to him even if he was just spacing out he still manage to even look gorgeous. His height only grabs a ton of attention, how much more of the aesthetic face?

 

"Its getting late, shouldn't you head home?" Hyungwon's tiny voice can be heard.

 

"I can't sleep without you" Wonho pouts as he heard the other muttered a 'look who's clingy'.

 

"Go hoooomeee" Hyungwon tried to pushed him away and ended up getting squished from the other's muscular arms.

"Stop choking me"

"Choking you is my kink"

"Shut up" Hyungwon sat up and went to the bathroom, his milky thighs making Wonho wishes to travel his fingers around it.

"Wow I love your " Wonho winked as Hyungwon turned his head and glare at him.

"You're such a flirt"

"Only around you though" Hyungwon chose to ignore him and chose to ignore his burning cheeks. He lowkey likes Wonho flirting.

 

Hyungwon might be a biual unlike his straight bestfriend. But he knows his limits.

 

"Would you really consider dating him?"

Hyungwon was in the middle of chewing his ramen, Wonho's favorite, and gave him a muffled confuse 'what?'.

"That guy, I know you're biual so are you considering him?" Wonho haven't touch his ramen, his waiting for it to cool down.

"I don't know, he is cute though" He side-glance the other to look at his expression.

 

Wonho was clearly not giving a of it but it clearly says he doesn't approve, and that makes Hyungwon happy.

Hyungwon notices how Wonho grumply slurp his ramen and he thinks its adorable.

He never tried to do such thing for it might be a crossing line between them, but he ignored his second thoughts and kisses Wonho's cheeks.

Wonho stopped chewing and his ears turn visible beet red including his burning cheeks.

 

"I told you right? Bro's before hoes, so no I won't consider him"

Wonho mumbled a silent yeah and proceed to finish his ramen with a blushing cheeks.

 

Hyungwon chuckled knowing he has this effect on Wonho. Even if it was just a peck.

But Hyungwon was obviously oblivous of how a mere kiss on the cheeks has a huge different effect in Wonho's part. In Wonho's case, he thought he'd rather have a peck from the latter than any girls.

 

Which is not normal because you know, he is straight as a pole.