April Fools

April Fools

It was a schedule free day for both Donghae and Kyuhyun, so they decided to just lazily hang out on their dorm. They were lounging on the living room, with Donghae sitting on the couch and Kyuhyun laying on Donghae's lap. They were both busy fiddling with their phones, content with just being physically close to each other.

Donghae suddenly came up with an idea to surprise his beloved boyfriend. Grinning to himself, he started doing his surprise. After tweeting a supposed to be private selca of them two, with the caption "My beloved Kyu ^^ Always thank you and I love you hihihi", he placed his phone down on the couch and leaned down to kiss Kyuhyun's forehead lovingly. "Check my latest tweet for a surprise", he whispered to Kyuhyun's ear with a smile on his face. He can't help but feel giddy just by imagining his boyfriend's reaction with his confession.

Donghae was still busy daydreaming about Kyuhyun's possible reaction when he felt a sudden pain on his head, courtesy of a pillow hit from Kyuhyun. "Ow! Baby, what was that for?", Donghae rubbed his sore head, his eyes bulging out from shock. This wasn't the reaction he was supposed to get from his boyfriend!

"So all this time, your love for me was just a joke, huh?!?", Kyuhyun angrily replied. He was obviously fuming with anger, and Donghae was totally clueless on why his boyfriend was reacting like that. 

"What are you talking about, baby? Weren't you happy I confessed my love for you, even though I knew how risky it was?", Donghae held Kyuhyun's face with his hands to soothe his anger.

Kyuhyun pulled Donghae's hands forcefully away from his face, "Stop calling me baby! And why would I be happy with you posting you love me on April Fools Day?!? When everything you supposed to say or do should be nothing but a lie?!? I hate you Lee Donghae! And that is not a joke!"

Kyuhyun immediately stormed out of the living room, while Donghae hurriedly followed him. "Kyu, baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was April Fools Day today! Please believe me!", Donghae pleadingly explained but his efforts were all put in vain when Kyuhyun shut the door of his bedroom to his face. "Ugh, why are you so stupid, Lee Donghae?!?", Donghae muttered to himself while bumping his head on the door.

***

3 months have already passed, but Kyuhyun was still acting cold towards Donghae. The older was sure he had already done everything he can to win Kyuhyun's forgiveness, but the younger was still ignoring his advances. Donghae already missed Kyuhyun a lot during those months, and he promised himself that he wouldn't ever give up on winning his boyfriend back. 

Today the whole group was scheduled to perform their song "From U" on Inkigayo, and before their performance, Donghae had already came up with a plan to woo his boyfriend. During the ending of the song, Donghae took the initiative to hug Kyuhyun. "Please forgive me already baby, I miss and love you so much and that's not a joke", Donghae sincerely whispered to Kyuhyun, hugging him more tightly.

"It's ok hyung, I already forgive you", Kyuhyun replied with a hug, a small smile slowly etching on his face.

*** 

Although things between the couple were already back to normal after their make up hug, Donghae still wanted to make Kyuhyun feel how much he truly loves the younger. So a few days later, he tweeted some screencaps of their hug with almost the same caption he tweeted last time, "Always thank you and I love you". He wasn't really expecting a reply, but he was surprised when he got a text message from Kyuhyun telling him to check his twitter. He can't stop grinning after reading his boyfriend's reply to his tweet. 

"Me too ^^"