Mafia - Misook arrests the trio

Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The police had already swarmed the base. Even the secret exits had been covered, all thanks to Misook pretending to be one of them for years. She’d mapped out every exit, every entrance and every corridor in the entire base; there wasn’t a single room she hadn’t been in. There was nowhere to hide, and she knew exactly where the remaining four would be. Sehun and Tao had been nabbed in the lobby. She’d been the one to shoot Tao in the shoulder. She had a job to do, and she wasn’t letting any of them escape. 

After she’d watched Sehun and Tao be cuffed and escorted out into one of the many waiting police vans, she’d carried on. As predicted she found Luhan in the kitchen. He was surprised to see her, but he didn’t put up much of a fight with her gun aimed at his temple. She let her colleagues take him away while she went after the next lot. Kyungsoo was already in custody; she’d managed to lock him in a cell at the station already. Four down, eight to go. 

Misook found Chanyeol and Baekhyun next. They'd both been sparring in the training room. It took five officers to take Chanyeol down, but Baekhyun went quietly without a struggle. The look Chanyeol gave her as he was wrestled out of the room would’ve hurt her many years ago, but now she simply didn’t care. This was her job now. She didn’t have time for nostalgia. 

Of the members she’d arrested so far, Minseok was the hardest to take down. Despite being shorter than Yeol, he was built. Taking him down involved three officers sitting on him while two others cuffed him. Misook couldn’t look him in the eye for longer than a few seconds. All she saw was hurt, anger and betrayal. 

“Why?” He’d demanded wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter