Chapter 5

IZ*ONE HIGH

Sakura woke up in eunbis room and noticed the other girls were still asleep. Eunbi ha dinvted the girls to saty over night and since her house was big enough, they slept in her living room. Sakura and Hitomi slept on hte sofa while Eunbi and Nako slept on the floor. Sakura giggled when she noticed Hitomi slept in ball and had a little drool coming out . Sakura moved off the sofa and strecthed. This relaxed her muscles after the stress of yesturday, the stress of the first day of school, the stress of accidentally outing her self in fornt of her class. She sighed as relived the memories of yesturday. She looked at the clock and relized they were nearly going to be late for school .She kneeled down next to Eunbi and woke her up. 

"Eunbi?..Eunbi.?...we are going to be late for school." Eunbi instantly snapped her eyes open and sat up, nearly hitting Sakura in head 

"WHAT?" Eunbi shouted as she her bed fell over her face. Her shouting woke the two other girls aswell. 

"what whats happening?" Nako asked in tired tone as she yawned and stretch. 

"no..no.no"Eunbi panicked as she left the room. and coming back dressed for school with her bag. "coming you lot we goignto be late....oh my teeth." Eunbi ran off again. 

Sakura looked at the others, Nako looked suprised at the sppeed of eunbi whilst hitomi wasnt really awake yet she just slolwy put her glasses on.

"come on, we dont want to piss her off." Sakura said as she herself also got ready for school. nako too was trying to get ready but she also attempted to fully wake up Hitomi. But the girl was still sleepy she didnt even realize she left her glasses on as Eunbi rpushed them out the front door. 

 

They rushed to school and made it on time. Eunbi let out a breath as the stopped just in front of the gate "we made it" she turned aorund and noticed that sakura started t look uncomfortable and she seemd to fidget as she noticed all the students. "it ok skaura we are here"Eunbi reassured as she put her arm around Sakuras. Nako and Hitomi stood next to her too as they entered the school. Sakura felt grateful for her friends support but it didnt completly help becuase she still felt awkward. As soe of the male student seemed to look at her in disgust and they seeme dto make hushed comments as she walked past. 

As the girls entered their classroom the discussions within the class stopped as they noticed Sakura enter the room. They stared at her. thoguth this time soem fo them looked at her with concern but Sakura kept her ehad down as she and Eunbi mad their way to her desk. "You'll be alright"Eunbi whispered into Sakuras ear as she hugged her then she pulled away and smiled at her, in which Sakura returend it with a small smile. 

As Eunbi turned around to go to her own desk she felt someone eyes on her. She looks around to find it is Hyewon staring at her. Her eyes feel like their burning into her soul as she could'nt stop herself being lost in her eyes. Although Hyewons expression seemed emotionaless she seemed anrgy and her expression changed into anger as she turned away from Eunbi to look out the window. Eunbi immidelty missed the girls attention and wanted to look into he reeys again but she walked into her chair and wa sback to reality as she slwoly sat down, 

'Why is she angry? what did i do? but why do i care? we havent even had a real conversation' Eunbi thouight as she frustratanly got her equipment out. 'Why do i miss her eyes already, god thats soudns creep,'  Eunbi shook her head as attempts to stop her thoughts. From the back of the class Hyweon stopped looking out the window and noticed the class president was an argument with her self. Hyewon laughed in her head as she watch the how cute Eunbi was acting. 

-----------

As class started Sakura was just trying to focus on her work, and tried not to think that the whispears around the class werent about her but the class work. She saw a note slip onto her book.

 

'Are you alright?'-C

Sakura looked at the note and looked at chaeyeon who was contiuing to work, sakrua qucikly wrote a reply.

'im alright, suprised you 'talking' to me' - S

'i would'nt ignore caus eyou gay in fact i find you very brave for comming out even if was a mistake too.' -C

Sakura was shocked by how supporting Chaeyeon is. She smiled 

'Thank You, and yes it was a mistake' -S

Chaeyeon looked at the note but repleid by not writing paper but by holding Sakuras hand under the desk and gave it a squeezed. Sakura was shocked but she looked at Chaeyeon who just smiled and let go of her hand contiued her work. Sakura couldnt stop thinking about the warmth of Chaeyeon hand it seemed to brign the happiness back into Sakura as she couldnt help but smile. 

-----

Minjoo sat at the back of class watching Chaeyeon comfort Sakura. She felt sorry for Sakura, she was reminancing but was distracted when she felt soemone kick her shins. She groaned in pain and turend to the culprit. Yujin looked her with a smirk "feeling sentimental" She said venomously.

"focus minjoo" the teacher said in stern tone. Minjoo apologised and faced fowards again. She heard Yujin snicker. 

"" Minjoo muttered. little did Minjoo know that Yujin heard this and kicked her again this time a bit mroe harsher this time Minjoo groaned loudly in pain. This got the attention of class as they looked back i concern. The teacher looked at the two in dissapointment. 

"RIght you two are now distarcting the class go to my office till the end of this period." The teacher said as she pointed at the door.

Yujin just got up and left the classroom but Minjoo sighed in frustration and got out the class too. 

Minjoo left the classroom and walked down the empty quiet, she walked furiously round the corner to their teachers office but she began to wonder where Yujin was. But as she walked past the door to the girls bathroom. She feels someone pull he rin and shove her aginst the wall. Minju closed her eyes fromm the pain but when she opens her eyes she is met with the sight of Yujin blocking the door. 

"You dare call me , you dont have right after what you did." Yujin said angrly as she approached minju, when she reached the scared girl she slammed hear hand on the all behind her. Minjoo was intmidated by the close preseense of Yujin. 

Yujin knew this, she leaned closer to the girl attention. Minjoo avoided her intense gaze by looking away but Yujin grew in frustration and forced her to look at her. "It funny isnt it, how you show concern for Sakura but you never did for me." Minju eyes grew larger as she remembered, the event that ruine dher friendship with Yujin. They both looked into eachothers eyes, Yujin was angry she had a furious fire in her eyes when she stared at Minjoo. They burned into her soul, mad eher feel threatned, little, weak and ashamed. Minjoo looked into her eyes and Yujin back in hers. Yujin soon looked down to the other girlsl lips and groaned in furstration. She moved her hand from the wall to grabed the back of Minjoos head and she slammed their lips togtether. Minjoo eyes shot open as she feels the apssion of Yujins kiss, full anger but wanting. Minjoo found herself hungerly wanting to kiss her back. When Minjoo opened  their lips molded togther perfectly as they fought for dominace. Yujin won as she bit Minjoos bottem lip making the girl tremble under Yujins touch. Yujin moved her hand to hold Minjoos cheeks as she slowly explored  with her tougne.   

Yujin slowly pulled away from Minjoos lips. They were out of breateh but yujin held Minjoos head in her hand s as she calmed her breathing down. But she soon relised waht she done and she forcefully removed her hands from Minjoo. She looked scared and shoocked as she staere dat Minjoo. her breathing quicked, she started to panic she left the girls bathroom quickly without even lookign at Minjoo. 

Minjoo just stands there as replays what just happened in her head. She focuses on the dorr in whcih Yujin just left, she then felt a tear slowly fall down her face.