Chapter 16

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the foundation Day of Seoul University. Everyone’s cramming. 

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

 

The music club has been practicing nonstop for their production number. They are led by Wendy with the help of Joy and Yeri.

 

 

 

The same goes to the Dance club. Of course, the ever Charismatic Seulgi does all the choreography. 

 

 

 

The candidates have practiced overtime to perfect the blocking, rampage, and the choreography. Being titled as the Miss Korea of Kpop, Joy took care of everything. 

 

 

 

Bae Irene, the ethereal beauty, will be the one to do their make ups with some other make up artists.

 

 

 

Seoul University is so lucky to have these five talented and hardworking teachers. 

 

 

 

 

It’s the biggest event of University. Boys and girls were anticipating to witness the dashing beauties of the candidates. 

 

 

 

This year’s hosts will be of course, Joy and Yeri. 

 

 

 

 

Earlier this morning.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

I don’t know if I’m gonna be nervous for myself or for my girlfriend. But I know she’ll be the best. She’s the best at everything and she’s the most beautiful. 

 

 

 

 

I’m glad she liked my little surprise yesterday. Thanks to my unnies’ support of course. 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a tiring week for all of us but we’ll gonna reap the fruit of all our hardship. 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Chae”. I was greeted by the most beautiful sight. I know I’ve it said it like many times already but it’s the truth. 

 

 

 

 

She buried her head on my neck and hugged me tight. Clingy Minju is the sweetest. 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning to you too, gorgeous”. I kissed the top of her head and sniffed her hair. It smells like vanilla. 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready for later?” I asked her. 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmmm”. She just answered me with a hum. 

 

 

 

 

“You should sleep more. We still have plenty of time before we go to school”. I can feel she’s still sleepy. 

 

 

 

“I don’t wanna goooo. I feel so nervous. Like really nervous”. She admitted. 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to be. I’m sure it’ll be an effortless win for you. Come on, you’re the most gorgeous and brilliant student in our school. Plus I’m here. I’ll support you” I faced her. How can she doubt herself? 

 

 

 

“But still~” 

 

 

 

“No buts Minju~yah. Stop doubting now. We all know you’re the best. I’m gonna take you out on a date after this, alright?” I encouraged her. 

 

 

 

“Alright. But please, sing me a song first. I’ll try to sleep again”. Such a baby, isn’t she? 

 

 

 

I started to sing. 

 

 

 

(Really like you by Izone)

 

 

Really like you

내 손을 꼭 잡아줘 이 손 놓지 말아 줘

따스한 두 손을 잡고서 꿈꿀 수 있게

I really like you, I really, really like you

너와 함께라서 환하게 빛나는 꿈을 꿔 내일도

I think I really like you

또 그날의 우릴 떠올려

어제보다 한 뼘 더 자란

우리의 꿈이 하늘에 닿길

너와 나 빛나는 꿈을 향해

한 걸음 더 걸어 한 걸음 더

Really like you

네 손을 꼭 잡을게 이 손 놓지 않을게 (oohh really like you)

따스한 두 손을 잡고 저 하늘을 바라봐

I really like you, I really, really like you (oohh...)

우리 함께라면 언제나 빛날 수 있어

Forever with you

 

 

 

I can hear her soft and steady breathing. I will never get tired of this. It’s a dream come true. I stared at her beautiful face the whole time she’s asleep.

 

 

 

I know I’m not the only one who loves her but I’ll fight for her even if she’s already mine now.

 

 

Yujin, she’s Minju’s first relationship. She’s so persistent. I kept quiet for the past few weeks but that doesn’t mean I’m not watching her. From the way she looks at Minju with longingness, to the sneaky moves she’s doing to talk to her. I can see it all. But I trust Minju. I know she’s hiding something but I know her heart only belongs to me.

 

 

 

There’s still Chaewon. She’s her bestfriend. I already know she’s inlove with Minju the moment I saw her at Irene unnie’s office. The way she put her hands on Minju, the way she looks, she must think I’m the newbie in Minju’s life because I left her without saying a word and now I came back wanting her. She must felt like I snatched Minju away from her. 

 

 

 

I’ve been through alot before I left Japan. And there’s still so many things to settle there but I chose to runaway. Five years is already enough. I endured being away from Minju. I really didn’t wanna leave Korea when I’m just 15. But things went messy. I don’t wanna think about it for now. What matters most is that I’m happy here with Minju. 

 

 

 

I've been receiving calls and texts from Sakura. It irritates me. Why can't she just let me go? 

 

 

 

Going back to where I am now. Minju is still sleeping peacefully. We should be inside the school grounds by 11 am. It’s just 7 in the morning. 

 

 

 

I traced her face with my finger. 

 

 

 

Her perfectly shaped brows. 

 

 

 

Her sharp nose. 

 

 

 

Her thin lips. 

 

 

 

Her soft cheeks. 

 

 

 

“I love you so much, don’t ever leave me”. I whispered and closed my eyes. I am memorizing her features in my head. 

 

 

 

I didn’t know I fell asleep. I was awakened with a loud knock. 

 

 

 

“Yah! You two! Get up now!” That’s omma Irene. 

 

 

 

“Nae unnie. Wait a sec!” I shout back. Hopefully she heard me. 

 

 

 

“Minmin. Minju”

 

 

 

“Wake up. We still gotta eat breakfast” I poke her cheeks. 

 

 

 

“I wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter