Hyunjin Nugu Aegi?

Hyunjin Nugu Aegi?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s been a long time since we did it,” Jeonghan said with a smirk, knowing exactly what he was doing. Jinsol’s eyes glued to the screen of her phone as if this wasn’t the hundredth time she watched that video (she enjoyed video compilations, who could judge her?).

 

“No, no, no, no, no,” Dino said while being pulled to Jeonghan, who was barely fazed by ’s reluctance.

 

“Dino, whose baby are you?”

 

The maknae let out a defeated sigh, answering quickly, “Jeonghan hyung’s baby.”

 

“Ah, that’s right.” Jeonghan smiled devilishly, not letting go of the boy’s arm. Jinsol giggled, knowing the outcome by heart. “Until when?”

 

“He said until I’m thirty,” Dino said looking directly to the camera, while Jeonghan let go of him to laugh and agree.

 

The video ended like that, giving Jinsol’s too many weird ideas. Actually, she had been nurturing those ideas for a couple days, probably because she spent a lot of her free time watching video compilations of Red Velvet and Seventeen (sometimes she would encounter videos of Loona, but she’d be dammed if she clicked on those, especially the ones with her on the thumbnail).

 

But, this time, Jinsol was watching this video for a clear reason. The members still disliked when she called them ‘baby’ which for her since that was her favorite pet name for like everyone she cared deeply. Sometimes she even called orbits ‘baby’ just to emphasize the meaning the word had to her, but none of the girls gave her the time of the day. Boo hoo to them.

 

Now, all Jinsol had to do was to choose one of the maknaes (or anyone younger than her to be exact) to use Jeonghan’s sunbaenim strategy.

 

(Yeah, she called him sunbaenim even inside her mind, she didn’t want to risk forgetting honorifics and end up bringing hate towards her group. She had seen it happen before and it got ugly.)

 

As a matter of fact, Jinsol thought it would be hard to find one of them defenseless and unaware of her evil plans. Or as evil as wanting to call someone baby could be.

 

But it was quite easy.

 

Hyunjin was silently munching her bread, sometimes bobbing her head to the rhythm of Heejin’s and Yerim’s song, while said girls talked loudly over the lyrics while sitting face to face in the couch for two. Jinsol smiled to herself, walking mindlessly to the kitchen and getting something (anything) edible to keep her hands busy and to have an excuse to approach Hyunjin.

 

Instead of sitting beside the girl, or making small talk, Jinsol hunched over the kitchen island with a… strawberry yogurt? This looked Jiwoo’s. This was definitely Jiwoo’s. , Jungeun would be utterly pissed if she made Jiwoo cry, but, for the love of Persephone, Jinsol wouldn’t go bac-

 

“Yah unnie, that’s Jiwoo unnie’s food,” Hyunjin spoke, mouth half full.

 

“Uh?” Jinsol pretended not to know what she was talking about.

 

“The yogurt. It’s strawberry.” Hyunjin said as if it explained everything. And it did. But Jinsol didn’t want to talk about dairy.

 

Jinsol opened , but Hyunjin beat her to it. “You really should put it back, unnie. I don’t like when people mess with my bread, I don’t think Jiwoo unnie would like if you ate her yogurt.”

 

“Hyun-”

 

“I mean it, unnie. You don’t play with people’s food. This is serious business, y’know.”

 

Letting a tired huff out, Jinsol counted to three and then smiled.

 

“I do know.” She put the dammed yogurt aside, proving that she understood the food shouldn’t be eaten by her, gaining a small smile from Hyunjin. So baby. It made Jinsol smile bigger. “But I was curious about something else…”

 

“Uh? What would that be?”

 

“Hyunjin-ah, whose baby are you?” Jinsol asked, pouting. Her eyebrows probably were doing more than she was able to control, but it was part of her charms and she wasn’t backing down.

 

“What?!” Hyunjin yeeted. It was too loud and too high to be considered a mere screamed. It was full on yeeting and it took everything in Jinsol to not break out laughing immediately.

 

“Whose baby are you, Hyunjin-ah?” The pout gave place to a more serious expression, forcing Hyunjin to realize this was a serious conversation even if it was the most ridiculous thing any of them could think of.

 

“I-I… Unnie, I don’t understand…” She let her bread fall into its tiny cute basket, avoiding eye contact.

 

“I want to know, Hyunjin-ah, whose baby are you?” Jinsol repeated again. She had prepared herself for that reaction. And for a lot of others.

 

Actually, Hyunjin’s reaction was the best from all the outcomes Jinsol had created in her mind. Jinsol was sure that if she had put Chaewon in this situation, she would receive a punch in her stomach. Bad outcome, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter