Chapter 2

Secret Love - ON HIATUS

 

P.O was walking down the hallways of his new school. It was still early so there weren't many in the school yet. 

He stopped outside the principal's office and knocked twice on the door. 

"Come in" a mans voice said and P.O opened the door.

"Good morning" P.O said and bowed to the principal who stood up and bowed slightly.

"Are you the new student? Pyo Jihoon?"

"Yes, That's me" 

The Principal started rummaging through some papers and pulled out two paperslips and handed them to P.O.

"Here is your schedule and an information slip that you have to give to your teachers." 

P.O nodded and the principal told him to stay in the room as he went to fetch P.O's teacher.

The teacher finally came and P.O introduced himself and followed the teacher to the classroom. 

P.O tugged at the schooluniform and stepped inside the classroom. The class was quiet and they looked at him. 

"Hello class. Today we have a new student. He has just moved to Busan from Seoul." the teacher said before looking at P.O.

"Hello, I'm Pyo Jihoon, but you can call me P.O" he said and scanned the room. Spotting a pretty girl at the back of class. She had brown hair in lose waves and a pink hairclip to keep the bangs away from her face.

"You can sit beside Jiho-" the teacher started and pointed to an empty seat next to a blonde haired boy.

"It's ZICO!" The blonde boy yelled and sighed, frustrated with the fact that the teachers couldn't remember the name he wanted to be called.

"Beside ZICO." the teacher corrected himself and sighed. P.O nodded and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Zico" The blonde said and extended his hand toward P.O.

"I'm P.O" P.O said and took Zico's hand and shook it.

The class passed painfully slowly and when it ended P.O sighed in relief.

"P.O, come join us at lunch" Zico said and the two of them left the classroom. Zico walked infront and P.O followed the blonde. They came to an stop outside a classroom. 

The class, who were Junior's, they still stood, waiting.

"Hi Zico" a girl with blond, with her hair in a messy bun said and smiled.

"Hi Sweety" Zico replied back.

"Aish, jinja! You promised to stop calling me that!" the girl pouted and hit him on the shoulder.

"Aah... Arassoyo Noona" 

The blonde girl walked away, but not before sticking her toung out. She left them running toward the way where P.O and Zico had come from.

"Kyung Hyung!" Zico yelled and high fived a darkhaired boy who came out from the room a minute later.

"Zico-ah - Who's this?" the black haired boy asked and looked at P.O.

"Hi, I'm P.O" P.O answered and stuck his hand out.

"Kyung, Park Kyung" the black haired boy said and shook his hand.

"I'm starving, let's go eat!" another boy with dark green-ish hair. 

"Hyung! This is out newest member. P.O" Zico said to the green haired man.

"Oh, Hello. I'm Ahn Jaehyo" The other boy said and smiled.

P.O nodded and they started walking down the hallways, on their way toward the cafeteria. A girl with long darkbrown hair walked toward them with her friends and saw the boys and P.O noticed how Jaehyo smiled just a little more.

"Hi Jaehyo" she said, blushin and waved slightly.

"Hi Naeun" he said and smiled. 

They didn't say anything more, just continued their own ways.

"He has had this stupid crush on her for like years, and I'm pretty sure she likes him too but they are both as oblivious." Kyung whispered to P.O as they entered the cafeteria and went over to an table where two other boys were already seated. 

They sat down and P.O looked around the room finding the girl from his class and the blonde girl Zico had spoken with earlier, looking at them. P.O turned to Zico and was introuduced to a redhead boy named U-kwon and another black haired boy called B-bomb. 

"Hey, you know that girl in our class with long brown hair?" P.O asked Zico who looked at him confused.

"There are a lot of girls with brown hair." Zico said ans chuckled.

"Okay... But if you look behind us, she sits at the table with the blonde girl you were speaking with earlier." P.O said and looked at Zico who turned and scanned the room.

"Oh... you mean Greta?" Zico said.

"Uh, neeh..." P.O said, a little unsure.

"Wait, you spoke to Patricia?" B-bomb interrupted and looked at Zico. 

"Eh... neh" Zico said. 

"What did she say?" 

"Eeh... she just said hi" Zico said and looked at P.O. 

"Aah... Gurae..." B-bomb said and sat down, slightly pouting.

"And this guy is falling for Patricia" Kyung said to P.O and nodded towards B-bomb, who was now sulking. 

The guys kept talking and P.O's mind would drift away to Greta sometimes. She was pretty in his eyes and he smiled.

P.O and Zico left the rest and walked to their next class.

"So what's the thing with you and that girl... Pa... Pa..what's her name?"

"Patricia" Zico said and smiled sadly. "We have a past" he just said and smiled at P.O before they walked inside the classroom and P.O decided to not ask more. 

The whole day passed smoothly for P.O and before he left school he took a last look at Greta who was standing by her locker with Patricia.