oNe wEeK Is nOt eNoUgH!!!!!!?????

cute+cute=LOVE

 

manager:guys.......YOU ARE SO IN FOR THE ALBUM!!!!!!!

everyone:AWESOME!!!

[the next day]

manager's assistant: everyone you have an upcoming concert

sooyoong: when?

manager's assistant: next month!!

cnu: so you mean the wri4u will stay here the whole month!?

[THEN THE MANAGER CAME UNSUDDENLY]

manager: not just one month, the whole year!!!!

joo-eun: what?!!! are you serious boss?!

ji-hyeon: why the whole year?!

jinyoung: can't it just be one or two months?!

manager: hHEY!!! take it easy guys!!!!

manager's assisntant: why are all of u complaining?! did all of u didn't like your roommates?! w8 A MiNuTe DID all of you fought?!!!! right babe?!!!

ji-hyeon: not like that, we are just shock, right babe?!!!

jinyoung: nae!!!, she's right!!!

manager's assistant: how about the two of you?! joo-eun and channie, did the two of you fought?!!!

channie: not like that!!! we are just new couples that's why were not use to it.

joo-eun: channie is right, it's our first tym to sleep 2gether in one bed!!!

cnu/baro: no problem for us, we are use to it we are like brothers!!!!:))))

sandeul/sooyoong: we are really experts about that, we are the first ones that become a couple than ji-hyeon and jinyoung!!!!

jinyoung: yeah!! you're right but we really love each other so much!!!

joo-eun: awwww!!! i'm so touched!!!!

channie: would you like us to be that cheesy?!:)))

joo-eun: you don't need to because you're the cheese for me!!!

sandeul: hey stop it!!! the rats might bite you because of your cheesiness!!!:)))

sooyoong: yeah!!! right!!!

[channie looked at me and giving me a follow-me-look, of course i followed him his my boyfriend ~duh!~]

[while walking, no body talked just once, but i stop the silence]

joo-eun: ummmm~ where are we going?

channie: just follow me!

joo-eun: okay!!!

[then we walk and walk until.......]

channie: we're here!!

joo-eun: ummmmmm~ mall?!

channie: i really want to do this for a long time to my first girlfriend!!!!

i would like to buy you new clothes, shoes, bag, cosmetics and etc.will you let me?

joo-eun: but is that to much?

channie: no it's not it's my dream! don't you like to help me make one of my dreams come true?!

joo-eun: it's not like that!!! i would like to, but we are famous we could be squished by millions of people!!!

channie: you're right!!! we can diguise as ordinary couples by wearing normal clothes like couple shirt, pants, shorts for you or it can be skirt!!!

joo-eun: it's okay for me!!

[after a few minutes, they already wore normal clothes]

[joo-eun wears a couple shirt and short skirt with leggings and a pair of high heels!!!]

[channie wears the same couple shirt, a pair of nike rubbershoes with a dre headset from america, and a pants]

joo-eun: do you like the clothes i chose for you?

channie: nae~ how about yours?

joo-eun: nae~ i reallyreally like it beacause you chose it!

channie: ~kekeke~ we have the same reason!! :))))

 

 

[TO BE CONTINUED!!!!]

[MIANHE 4 LATE UPDATES!!!!]]