IS this a dream? IS this my real life? Why is it so tragic?

Tragic world of dreams

Your Mama and Papa and Oniichan are away because they’re on a business trip to Singapore. Mama is a violinist, Papa is a performer, and Oniichan is an architect. Last week, your best friend Ryosuke was left in a packaging center and was wrapped in a pink ribbon, and he looked like some kind of girlie gift. Your husband Yuri tells you to get him because he pities Ryosuke. Ryosuke is grateful for your help and lives with you for a while since he had a conflict with his sister and father, resulting him into being temporarily disowned.

Yuri, your husband, tells you that he’ll be leaving tomorrow morning to visit his parents in Shizuoka. At first, you were doubting him, since you two had just made up after a cheesy conflict that involved a girl named Kanagi. But after a while, you began to trust him. He packs his clothes and kisses you.

“I love you.. “ He whispers to you. Ryosuke is at the living room with your son, Marius. They’re playing jenga. You see Ryosuke peeking but he suddenly looks away. Yuri joins the game of Jenga with your best friend and your son.

*the next day*

Your husband leaves for the airport as he kisses you again. you feel his kiss, yet there is no love. Just strong desire, and maybe a bit of hatred? It leaves you a bit depressed, but you don’t tell it to your son, nor your best friend.

As a thank you gift, Ryosuke makes strawberries and crème, a dish you two really loved back to your childhood days with him. It comforts you a little, and you contact your hired spy in Shizuoka. Much to your horror, the spy tells you that your husband was eating dinner and happily chatting with a girl the spy identified as Umika Kawashima. You immediately call back, and the spy replied by sending a picture of your husband and the Umika girl kissing in a bar. You sit back for a moment emotionless because you don’t want to tell it to your son and your best friend. You go inside your room’s bathroom and take a shower to relieve your stress.

*after 10 minutes. ..

You dress up in the bathroom, and open the door to get outside. To your surprise, standing there was your best friend holding your cellphone.

“He’s hurt you again, hasn’t he?” Ryosuke asks you, and shows you the picture your spy sent. You tried to keep the tears back, but to no avail. You cry before him and he embraces you. You nod your head as you feel your face buried in his chest, muffling your sobs.

“You don’t have to love him if he keeps on using you and hurting you like this…” He continues.

“ I loved him.. How could he play with my feelings like this„, and I trusted him.. doesn’t he think of me? Or our child? How could he be so cruel…’ You cried.

Ryosuke hugs you again, and pats your head.

“I’ll protect you… and I’ll give him the love he should be giving you and Marius”

You felt time stop and Ryosuke’s words kept on reflecting in your mind. It wasn’t the usual words of comfort that he would often use to comfort you whenever you cried during times of distress. You felt the love you were expecting to come from your husband, Chinen Yuri.

Your husband has betrayed you. Not once, but twice. First was the girl named Kanagi, wherein Yuri tried to her. And the second was this Umika girl, and they were kissing.

You feel your senses go dull as your best friend looks at your eyes thoughtfully.

“I loved you… ever since we grew up together, I already had strong feelings for you… but I tried to forget them when you married…him.. But I just couldn’t forget..” Ryosuke tells you, as his tears were already filling up his eyes. You blink numerous times.

“I-I’m sorry, Ryosuke… for being so inconsiderate..” You tell him.

Ryosuke didn’t let go of you.

“But if he keeps playing with me like this, I’d rather be with you…” You continue your sentence. He smiles slightly, and you let him lean forward and kiss you.

His kiss was different from your husband’s. It was warm, sincere, and filled with love. You remember the day when you and Yuri were wed, and that was the only time he gave you a sincere kiss like that. Ryosuke’s had no desire, passion, nor any sin.

You suddenly pull away from the kiss as you ask him worriedly.

“W-will you love Marius? Will you love my child? will you love his child?” You ask him, shaking. Even if you wanted to break free from your husband, you wanted to be with your son. You love him so, because he was made from your flesh and blood.

Ryosuke smiles at you and nods.

“I’ll love him like he’s my son. Don’t worry… I’ll help you raise him..”

___

*after one week*

“I missed you…” Yuri embraces you tightly as he comes down from the airport. You feel like crying, because deep inside, you still love him even if he had hurt you multiple times. he was, after all, still your husband. You don’t embrace him back, though. Ryosuke only stood watch, observant.

All of you drive the way all back home as Marius and his father chat about the trip. After an hour, you finally arrive at the house. You slowly walk inside you and your husband’s room as he discreetly follows you, confused.

You pick up the brown manila envelope lying on the bed and handed it to your confused husband, Chinen Yuri.

“W-What’s this?” he asks you as he nervously read the contents of the envelope. You pick up your cellphone slowly and show him the picture your spy sent.

“I can’t.. Keep loving you anymore… Because you keep stabbing me like this… like I’m your dog..” You tell him emotionlessly.

He paused and read the papers carefully..

“…Divorce papers…” He muttered, disgusted. You nod at his comment as he looks angrily at you. Marius and Ryosuke suddenly enters the room. Your son’s smile disappears from his lips as he sees his dad seething with anger.

“Okay. You want divorce? Fine! I’ve never even loved you.. I only wanted the best part of you…MONEY. After all, did you really think I was going to be with you forever? You just didn’t have what it takes to be my girl…” He cackled a laugh as he signs the divorce papers eagerly. He throws the papers to you and grabs his son by the hair. Marius cried.

“Let go of my son.” Ryosuke stopped him and grabbed him by the collar and tried to take Marius away from his tight grasp.

“What?! Your son?! He’s mine!” Yuri looked at him with anger and hate.

“No longer yours. I chose Ryosuke to be his father. You go ahead and make another one with that girl Umika.” You spat at him and embrace Marius. Yuri ran outside laughing like a madman and cursed the house with unimaginable words, then there was peace.

“You’re free now…” Ryosuke pats your back and hugs you. Marius couldn’t help but cry and hug his new father. Suddenly, Ryosuke knelt down and held your hand lovingly and opened a small velvet box.

“…Will you marry me?”

_Owari_XD

-Kuroneko~

-samahan ng mga dakilang fangirls!~ Joke. Hehe.. I give my permission to all of you to share this oneshot.. But please don’t erase the name of the author. LolPLz.