Final ❤

"Unkiss"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"You can't do this to me!"

Jinyoung shouted, wriggling his arms off with all of his might, as his bestfriends kept on dragging him into the cursed booth.

No, no, no, no. This can't be happening. No.
 

"Hyung, come on. We're getting sick of you sulking all alone every Valentine's day." Yugyeom said while still refusing to let go of his left arm.

"Besides, we can assure you that this guy is a looker, so can you please stop resisting?" Bambam, his other bestfriend and Yugyeom's boyfriend added, gripping on his right arm.
 

This is a mess. How did he get in this situation? Jinyoung is pretty sure that he has been a fairly good friend to them no matter how annoying they could be, so why are his bestfriends doing this to him?

It's the school fair and everyone is hype about it. Including Bambam and Yugyeom. They're so excited, that they even thought of signing Jinyoung up in this "Kɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ Bᴏᴏᴛʜ". A perfect booth for Valentine's day, some might think. Jinyoung certainly didn't want to take part on this. But he also knows that these nutheads won't take 'no' as an answer. The couple kept on insisting that they are tired of Jinyoung and his singleness but, he is more than perfectly fine with it.

Who said he needs a boyfriend? regardless of the fact that everyone else is dating everyone...

But yeah... Jinyoung still thinks he is not in need of one.
 

"Inside you go!"

Bambam and Yugyeom managed to get Jinyoung inside the tent by giving him an almost harsh push. It was harsher than it should've been, that he found himself stumbling forward and almost falling over, if not for. . . . . . .

holy cheeseflakes-

"S-sorry." Jinyoung stuttered, finding it hard to avert his eyes from the guy in front of him.

He, with blonde hair, pointed nose, pink lips and beautiful brown eyes only shrugged.

Who is he?
 

Just then, the curtain opened, and a guy dressed in white dress shirt went inside. "Well, we have here another pair of lovebirds."

Love-what??

"It's so good to see two people, uniting here, allowing us to see the beauty of love which you will show with a simple kiss."

A simple what?

"N-no... It's not..." Jinyoung tried to explain, waving his hands frantically in front of both of the guys and shaking his head. "I'm not supposed to be here."

"What are you saying? You went in here." The (handsome) guy said, looking a bit annoyed.

"My friends dragged me here, I didn't-"

"Either way, you're here. And we can't leave unless we do what we're supposed to do."

His brows were now knitted. "What we're supposed to do?" he repeated.

The guy nodded. "This is a kissing booth. The name explains itself." Jinyoung could only stare at the guy in disbelief. "Let's just get this done and over with, alright, princess?"

Jinyoung was about to retaliate about the guy calling him princess and say something to stop him but, maybe his hands should've moved instead.

In one swift motion, all he feels now is a pair of lips touching his own. His eyes have gotten even bigger.

Why is he kissing me?

But before Jinyoung could process everything, the guy is already smirking against the kiss, pulling away slowly.

"Well, that's not too bad, isn't it?"

Pinching his chin, the guy gave him a wink before leaving the booth.

 

What the hell did just happen?

 

**************

 

"I'm not talking to the both of you."

Jinyoung said to Bambam and Yugyeom who were both pouting like sad puppies to their owner. He pretended not be moved by their cuteness, because he is mad. Because of his bestfriends, some random guy got his first kiss. That's definitely something to be mad about!

"You can't be mad at us forever!" Yugyeom whined. "You didn't even tell us what happened in that booth!"

"Right! You just left us, with your cheeks incredibly flustered-"

"Yah! They were not!" he shouted, interrupting Bambam on whatever he's about to say. Of course I wasn't flustered!

This had the two younger ones laughing. And Jinyoung could only glare at them both.

"Alright, we'll stop teasing. Just don't be mad at us. We promise, we won't do that to you again!" Bambam said, with twinkling eyes.

"It's not as if someone can steal my first kiss, twice-" Jinyoung was saying but was interrupted when someone bumped hard into him. "Hey?"

The girl, just gave him a side eye before leaving.

"What was that about?" Yugyeom asked, but Jinyoung could only shrug.

 

**************

 

Jinyoung got his answer, a week after.

It was when he saw him again... him... The guy who stole his first kiss. And that's when he also learned that he is Mark Tuan - the campus' prince. He was just kissed by someone who is crushed on by the majority of the school's population, be it girls or boys. Now he realizes what kind of trouble he has got himself into.

 

A week passed, and the harsh and annoying treatment of most of the students got into Jinyoung's nerves.

So one day, Jinyoung finds himself dashing to the hall, towards the cafeteria, looking for that nest of blonde hair. He heaved a deep breath before approaching his table where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter