Little bonus

Mission : Kiss Kiss Fall in Love

Mark and Jinyoung have been together for about a month already and there's nothing that makes Jinyoung happier. Sure he already had a boyfriend before, but what he felt at that time can't be compared to what he feels for Mark.
He loves spending time with him, be it at the library where none of them speak just enjoying each other's presence, or at the cafe talking without stopping.
They even spent some times in each other houses. Jinyoung family warmly welcoming Mark, treating him like an other member of the family and his mom spoiling him every chance she got. To what Jinyoung always complaining that she likes Mark more than her own son.
But Jinyoung liked being at Mark's more, saying it's just to avoid the endless teasing of his sisters about him being totally whipped. Who is he even kidding, everyone know that it's not even half of the reasons why he spend now all his weekends there.

Which was now again the case. Right now Mark and him are cuddling on the couch watching Zootopia. They already watched it a times and times again but how can Jinyoung say no when Mark ask him so cutely. Yup he is whipped. But he don't care, he loves cuddling with Mark and watching his cute reactions to the movie.
Sometimes Jaebum and Jackson join them too, on what Jackson call “Buddies friday night”, where they play games (No Jackson I said no truth or dare! And where did you get that bottle?!), or watch movies ending up on a huge sleepover.
Jinyoung can't say he didn't enjoy those, because he did, but he liked it better when it was just him and Mark, quietly enjoying a movie.

The credit pulled him out of his trance, just as he glanced at Mark he saw him looking up, Mark smiling with that dazzling smile of his. Oh Jinyoung wished he could make Mark smile like that every days.
Jinyoung then kissed Mark's nose, making Mark blush. It was cute how Mark was still blushing everytime Jinyoung suddenly kissed him. So Jinyoung couldn't help but pepper him with kiss everywhere on his face, Mark laughing at how ticklish it was, making Jinyoung laugh too.
Yup those times are the best.
Once they stopped laughing and recovered their breathes, Mark started to speak softly.

- “Today was the last day.”

- “Hhm?”

- “Monday, I don't have to work at the school library anymore. It feels so weird”

- “You'll still come to spend time with me right?”

- “Of course! And this time I'll be only yours.” Jinyoung saw Mark's ears reddening as he said it. This hyung really is the cutest, and he's his. Jinyoung pecked his lips, and Mark smiled at him again.

- “I'm glad that day I went and talk to you.” Jinyoung smiled at the memory

- “And I'm happy you asked me for a coffee, I wanted to talk to you more.”

- “Best idea of my life if you asked me.” Jinyoung said with a proud face making Mark laugh. “You know? The first time I saw you I never thought I would be able to talk to you one day. And less make you my boyfriend.”

- “Really? What happened? When was it?” asked Mark sitting up and looking at Jinyoung, eyes sparkling with curiosity

- “Not gonna tell you. Nope it's a secret”

- “Jinyougieeee ~~~ Don't be like that. You're gonna tell me! Hmm? Hmm?” Mark said in full aegyo mode and puppy eyes. Again who was Jinyoung to resist him. Who's the oldest again?

- “Ok I'll tell you so get of off me and shut up when I'm talking” he answered with a fond sigh followed by a smile

- “Whipped” Mark snickered

- “Hey! You want the story or not?” Mark nodded gesturing Jinyoung to go on.

“So...”

 

Today, once again after the bell rang signaling the end of the last classes of the day, Jinyoung made his way to the school library where he spend most of his time after school..

 

- “Nerd” Mark said snickering

- “As if you're better” Jinyoung answered slapping in on the arm “Now shush” To what Mark acted as if he zipped his mouth and throw the key with a big smile.

 

So. Jinyoung was making his way to the library. The weather was great, so he was thinking of borrowing a book and just go read it on the park near the school. And maybe before go buy something to drink. There's a new milkshake on the menu of that cafe he wanted to try for some times already. A piece of cake sounded good too.
He entered the library, greet and chat a little with Jaebum at the front desk. Then went straight to the novel section.

That's when is eyes caught a glimpse of gold, sparkling and dancing with the breeze. He followed the gold strand of hair and his eyes landed on what looked like an angel.

 

- “An angel heh. So cheesy” once again Mark snickered

- “Hyuuuuuung!!” Jinyoung whined a pout on his lips

- “I know I know hehe but you're so cute” Mark answered, then pecking Jinyoung on his lips, making him pout more “Now go on I promise I won't interrupt you anymore.”

- “You better or I'll tickle you to death” he said wiggling his fingers in the air, a mischievous glint in his eyes. To which Mark quickly answered

- “Nonononono! I promise! Just everything but that!”

- “Nice! So where was I....”

 

From what he could see the angel was wearing a white shirt, contrasting with his pale skin glowing with the sun. His dancing hair showed pierced ears and earphones, if he focused he could even hear the music coming from them. The angel was focusing on the book he was reading, forehead creasing and brows furrowing here and there, biting the pen making his pearl white teeth show. Was this boy even real? He looks so beautiful, ethereal, coming straight from heaven. How did Jinyoung never noticed him before?
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he throw his previous idea out of the window and choose instead to still take a book, but go sit in the library not too near but not too far from that angel boy to observe him a little.
And that's what he did, he spend his time reading his novel while casting glance here and there to the blond haired boy.

And it went like that for quite some times. Jinyoung used to sit at the back of the library, but chose now to sit where he could look at the angel who seemed to always sit at the table near the window.
There was days when the angel was here and other when he was not. Of course Jinyoung enjoyed the days when this boy was at the library more.
While observing him he noticed that the angel was probably a little shorter than him and liked to wear oversized clothes. Jinyoung couldn't agree more with that choice of clothing, it really suited him. He noticed too how he looked really skinny, was he really eating well?
The angel, most of the time was reading a book or a textbook, looking so hard at it he could bore a hole in it, then scribbling something in a piece of paper mumbling words.
There was time too when Jinyoung spent his lunch break at the library, he could see the angel still at the same table, peacefully sleeping. Those days he was feeling a little braver and sat closer to the sleeping boy, or lingering near his table to observe him a little closer.
One day the angel came, this time his hair no longer blond, but a light brown, almost caramel like. Jinyoung liked his blond hair, but caramel was nice too.
Watching the angel was really entertaining to Jinyoung, but he noticed his curiosity developed into something a little stronger. A crush it seems.
Jinyoung wanted to talk to the boy, but he didn't know how too, se he just kept observing hoping an opportunity will come one day.

One day Jinyoung was sitting at what now was his table, reading as usual and waiting for the angel. But it seemed like he wouldn't come today, at this time he would already be sitting next to the window.
Not before thinking, he decided he would sit where the angel was usually. It's just that it seemed really confortable, that's all, just confortable. So he picked up his books and went to sit beside the window.
And confortable it was. The sun was shining making the spot warm, and the breeze entering by the window felt so good that Jinyoung ended up falling asleep.

He was awoken by a loud noise startling him. When he opened his eyes he saw the angel looking at him, then hurriedly looking back at the person hugging him.
- Am I dreaming? What is he doing here? Did he actually came? And who is hugging him?
What Jinyoung saw still made him smile, the angel looked like he was trying so hard to escape the other boy, who then looked at him as if he had betrayed him.
Than he saw the angel glancing at him again, both meeting eyes. Even from afar the angel eyes looks beautiful. But why was he looking at Jinyoung? What did he do?
Jinyoung continued to look at them, then he saw Jaebum coming and starting to talk with them before the angel left dragging the big yelling puppy.
He waited a little before putting everything back in place and making his way toward Jaebum who now was at the front desk.

- “Hey hyung! Do you know who the two guys that just left are?”

- “Hmm? Mark and Jackson? Why”

- “Well.... one of them was really loud.. and I saw you talking to them so I was curious.. y'know...”

- “ The loud one was Jackson, this one can't shut up, does he even know how to talk?” said Jaebum chuckling “The other one is Mark. Today was is first day of library duties. I didn't asked why tho”

- So his name is Mark, nice name for a beautiful angel. And that's why he wasn't here when I came.

- “What did you say?”

- Oh did I said it loudly? “Nothing. Thanks hyung. I gotta go see ya”
Jinyoung then left the library to head back home, thinking about the angel whom he know now the name, and how that angel looked at him more than one time. Should he try to talk to him monday? Mark will definitely be at the library so he could always find something to say to him right?

Monday finally came. And thanks god all his classes are finally over so he can go to the library. When he entered Mark was already at the desk playing on his phone. Jinyoung decided he was gonna sit at the table Mark used to sit, it has a better view after all. If he end up not talking to him at least he can look at him.

At one point he saw the angel getting up and making his way toward him. While Jinyoung choose to discreetly look at him, the other boy was straight staring. Interesting.
As if the angel noticed what he was doing, he quickly took a book and went back to the front desk. Jinyoung continued reading, stealing glances here and there, noticing he wasn't the only one doing so.

Jinyoung decided he was gonna talk to the boy today and see what will happen. Hopefully something good. It will be nice if they just talk a little, and even better if he can invite him for a coffee or something.

 

- “And you know what happened after, the fact that I was looking for the book in your hands was a total excuse.” Jinyoung said, ending his side of the story.

- “Wow Jinyoung I can't believe you were kind of stalking me. It's creepy you know? Should I call the police?” Mark said after a short silence, laughing hard

- “Hey!” Jinyoung acted offenfed “At least I was discret about it! I thought you were about to drill a hole in my head with how hard you stared at me” to what Mark acted scandalized joining his hands above his heart

- “I was so not! What are you saying?”

- “Yeah that's right you were totally not” he answered with a mocking tone

- “You little” Mark throw himself on Jinyoung to tackle him, but as Jinyoung saw it coming and was stronger, he was the one instead tackling Mark and started to tickle him. Making Mark squirm under him, both laughing until they couldn't breath. Jinyoung then hugging Mark.
Once both got their breath back Mark spoke.

- “You know Jackson still ask me to buy him that expensive meal. Should I do it?”

- “Nah it'll just go to his head. And nobody wants that.”

- “hahaha true.” he answered kissing Jinyoung on the cheeks before saying “It's still early let's watch another movie!”

- “Alright which one?” A wide grin made his way on Mark's face Oh no don't tell me

- "The Secret Life of Pets!!" he said throwing a fist on the air

- Of course “Choose an other one please”

Mark just sticked his tongue out and got up to put the dvd on coming back on the couch just after to cuddle with Jinyoung.

If you're wondering yes they did watched it …. Again … Jinyoung knowing the movie by heart now. But again he doesn't care. He can't say no to Mark and he is more than fine with it. He loves Mark after all. And there's nothing that make him happier than a happy Mark.
Whipped indeed.

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

And voila !
Here's the little special chapter I wanted to write ~
Thank you for reading it till the end
I hope it wasn't boring and that you liked it.
Bye bye and see ya 
( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ)ノ