002

Cat and Bunny

Neo V Academy a private boy's boarding school and also heaven for other boys 

 

Dorm's Cafeteria 

 

All freshmen were all gathered and start chat each other, when two tall handsome guys walk-in. "I'd like to welcome all the first year" the peach guy introduced. "First,let me make a short introduction. My name is Jung Jaehyun, third year your dorm assistant manager." Whose hair is light brown,skin is white like snow,and rosy cheeks like a peach. "And this fellow right here is your dorm manager Lee Taeyong,also third year." If Jaehyun give you a positive aura,Taeyong has a cold aura,black hair,have a scar on right of his beautiful eyes and sharp jaw. "If you have a problem,please let us know and we are willing to help."Jaehyun continued. All freshmen start mumbling on how handaome their dorm managers are.

"Oh!"one of the student react while he back hugging the other boy." That means this high school dorm is run by the students." "Yes Doie,is not like on middle school dorms were run by the teachers." And Doyoung kiss Ten's cheek make  boy chuckles "Awww,Doie is so cute,right Yuta?" "No! Tennie is cuter!"he replied." But Doyoung is really cute" Taeil said also one of their friends and classmate. "I love both of them" Jungwoo said. "See!you're cute" Ten said while smiling.Doyoung pout and said "I'm not happy, about they said I'm cute. I'd rather like Tennie say I'm handsome."and he keeps clinging towards Ten. Yuta mumble "You're not handsome Doyoung" " So what!" Doyoung yelled "you are just jealous because Tennie is mine."He keep glaring Yuta. If you are newbie who just entered 1st time on all boys school,it's up to you if you accept or not the couple thing at thr school.

"Everyone who came from middle school division" Taeyong interrupt. "I knoe that you're already familiar the rules and not interested in listening,but you still have to keep quiet." "Ooops Sorry" Doyoung said and glare Yuta and mumble "Ah!we got scolded because of Yuta was too noisy."

"Ok! That's for introduction" Jaehyun finished his speech and stare towards Doyoung and Ten and smile. "I hope everyone will able to get along. Dismissed."and both students got confused.

"What we should do Doie? Do you want to check out the whole dorms?"asked Ten while get ready to go back to their room. "I think we should tied up our room first" Doyoung replied.

While walking away,they didn't know that both seniors were keep starting at them. Jaehyun gave a sly smile and said" I think...it's best to come on strongly." "Why do you have to be so blunt?" Taeyong said while glaring Jaehyun "Really? Don't you think it would be waste not speak on my mind...and beside this is the 1st time we looking at them without using binoculars. Up 'til now we've been able to spy them by using that item". "I understand,how you feel but don't you think you're being to direct?" Taeyong asked. "Aaaah! Just beaing near them is make usp stand up.hehehe" Jaehyun smiled and aaked Taeyong "Why are you acting son non-chalant? You're actually really thrilled,aren't you? As they keep watching Ten and Doyoung walking "They're really too cute for words to our bunny and cat" and Jaehyun put his arm on Taeyong's shoulder "Don't you agree?" "Yeah!" Taeyong replied.

"Though you're saying that,'coz you keep replaying the image of Kim Doyoung positions?" And Jaehyun caught Taeyong blushing and pointed "Ha! I knew it! But at least they're in high school at long last. Watching them has been our source of entertainment for past 6 months" but Taeyong interrupted and said "You mean spying them on middle school dorm" and Jaehyun gave him thumbs up and said "Right! I guess you could say that and I love my binocular." "Ok! That's enough" as Jaehyun drag Taeyong away "Let's prepare for the 1st battle."