The Kim Family

Four Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Any plans for later?" Donghyuk asked lazily over the opposite end of my desk. He wore a bored expression having long given up on trying to pay attention to the teacher at the front of the room.     I glanced up from my worksheet and smiled softly, shaking my head. "None as of yet. What about you?" I reached across the desk to retrieve his worksheet and started to fill in the correct answers for him.     I felt him watching me silently as I worked. "No," he responded. "Dull, right? I might head down to the dance studio to get some practice since the guys are all busy."     "Cool," I replied nonchalantly, paying more attention to the work than our conversation.     He didn't respond.     Finally.      Ah, blissful silence.     No offence intended to DK, I love the boy like a brother, but I was trying to finish both of our worksheets before class ended.     "So, Yunhyeong told me about Chaeyoung dragging your sorry along the hallway after the first period. What'd you to get her in a twist?"     I spoke too soon once again.     Raising an eyebrow, I looked up from the table to face him. "What is it with peoples shocking ability to gossip about everything? Does everyone around here know everything that happens or do they just make it their business when it comes to me?" I asked, gesturing around the classroom with my hands.     He chuckled lethargically, "I'm sure that's not the case. You, unfortunately, seem to have a knack for airing your laundry in public."     Rude. I mean that's 100% true but still rude.     Donghyuk sat up straight in his seat, leaning in closer over the table. "Stop trying to change the subject, Y/N. What happened?"     I sighed, placing my pen down. "She found out I slept with Jennie."     "YOU SLEPT WITH JENNIE!" Donghyuk shouted so loud that I am almost certain Jisoo had heard three classrooms down. His mouth hung with his lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch as he realised what he had just done.     The whole class, including Ms Son, had turned to look at us.     Holyballs.     A heavy silence settled over the class, thicker than the uneasy tension growing in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching my gaze. Some shifted uncomfortably in their seats, shocked at such a revelation being blurted out in the middle of a lesson, and others grasped their sweaty, nervous hands under the tables doing anything to distract themselves from the tremendously awkward situation they'd found themselves in.     Donghyuk blinked a few times, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth. "Y/N I-"     I held my hand up, interrupting him, "Don't worry about it."     Well, I guess I did want silence earlier.     *****     I looked around as I was suddenly dragged along by the collar by the ethereal beauty otherwise known as Kim Jisoo. "Um, Jisoo..."     The raven-haired girl turned her head to look at me. I feared that she would crash into something if she didn't look ahead, so I sped up to walk beside her.     "What is it?" Jisoo asked sounding subdued, which alerted me. Something was wrong. Had she heard already?     "Jichu, what's wrong?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as I squeezed her hand.     Jisoo's attitude immediately shifted. Her eyes narrowed and she tensed, unintentionally squeezing my hand so tightly that it hurt.     I winced, "Um, it kinda hurts." I informed her lightly, trying to carefully loosen her vice-like grip.     Jisoo blinked before quickly releasing my hand. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter