Complete

Wrapped Around My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: Last chapter for this universe and omff I TwT I’ve gotten attached to this universe. Dis my babie TwT I might add more; like a backstory for the other pairings here or just what happens to our MarkJin a few years later, but overall this is complete. Hurrah! :) Go read my new fanfiction I Hope You Let Me and follow me on my TWITTER (let’s talk about our boys, yes? And oh, I followback!) But anyway, enjoy and please leave a comment and subscribe! <3

 

Conversation in thoughts are bold and italicized.

 

 

 

Cause you’re the right time


 

After Jinyoung’s birthday and the unexpected surprise - he’s Mark soulmate and Mark is his soulmate - they got even more closer together.


 

And if Jinyoung thought Mark was thoughtful and sweet before, now it just multiplied a thousand times. As if the wall they unknowingly put up between each other (Boundaries because they were best friends and they shouldn’t do anything to break that) just broke down into tiny dust particles.


 

Mark would unconsciously wrap his arm around or place his hand at the lower back of Jinyoung whenever they are with friends, or kiss his cheeks or forehead or hand just because, or intertwine their fingers when they walk together, or hug him out of the blue, or confidently call him pet names even when they are out in public, or just send him random thoughts throughout the day, or just look at him with so much love - Jinyoung is so happy.


 

It’s all too new for Jinyoung that he can’t help but drown in it.


 

 

 

At the right moment 


 

The 94line were at Jooheon’s place celebrating his birthday and laughing at the fact that Jooheon’s soulmate is Jackson and “Holy , Joohoney, just imagine our kid being the best rapper of all time and the whole universe.” And Jooheon just blushed because it, Jackson has no filter whatsoever.


 

They were having a lot of fun that Jinyoung forgot about his fears and insecurities and just revels in the moment. Jooheon and Jackson looking blissed out in each other’s company and Hyungwon looking oh so content (probably having a mental talk with Wonho-hyung) but when he looked at Jaebum - he just looks sad.


 

Jinyoung sat beside the older boy and nudged his shoulder, “You okay? Want to talk about it?”


 

“I’m fine,” Jaebum sighed, “it’s just, you all get to spend time together with your soulmates, getting intimate and probably having all the you want and all that . But then there’s me, who can’t even look at Youngjae without feeling like and dirt all because I’m 4 years older than him. It’s ed up.”


 

“I don’t think it’s ed up, hyung.” Jinyoung said softly because it’s a sensitive topic, “i don’t think it’s ed up that you’re soulmate is 4 years younger than you. I mean it’s not easy for you - what with the and the law and . I think it just means you get to know your soulmate more and know how to take care of him and stuff. And in the meantime, you can work yourself up to be the best soulmate he’s ever had. You can blow him away.”


 

Jaebum just smiled softly at that, “Yeah. Maybe I will.”


 

Jinyoung hopes that he has helped even a little bit because he knows destiny and fate is never wrong.


 

But that does not mean it’s going to be easy.

 

 



You’re the sunlight




 

Mark and Jinyoung are getting busy because exams and projects are coming soon that they don’t have a lot of time to spend together. Especially since they’re at different levels.


 

Mark is always with his batchmates and friends having group studies and helping each other with projects. And Jinyoung is always with his set of friends doing the same thing.


 

But even when he’s with his friends right now - having a group study at Jackson’s house (mostly them studying and Jackson being an by singing and eating loudly)  - he can’t help the longing in his heart that he just has to reached out to his soulmate.


 

Mark-hyung?


 

Hmm?


 

I miss you.


 

Jinyoung got worried because it took a while before the older boy answered and maybe he picked the wrong time to communicate with Mark. Maybe he’s busy and Jinyoung was disturbing him with his clinginess and whinings and he needs to chi—-


 

I know, baby. I miss you too. It’s just a few more weeks and then we can spend as much time as you want together again.


 

Jinyoung sighed because he can’t ask for more or beg him to be with him or else Mark will get fed up with him and he doesn’t know what he’ll do if that happens so he just —


 

Okay, hyung. You take care.


 

You too, my love.

 

 


Keeps my heart going



 

“You know, I don’t mind you hanging out with me just to ‘bond’. But you’re sulking and I don’t want to be sad when I meet Hoseokie later for our date.” Jinyoung heard Hyungwon say as he pouted at him. They were at Hyungwon’s place because Jinyoung doesn’t want to impose on Mark - just because they’re soulmates doesn’t mean he’s everything to Mark now.


 

Hyungwon just rolled his eyes, “Gonna tell me what’s wrong or do I have to force it out of you? And you know me, I’ll find the most unconventional way to force it out.”


 

“Your is unconventional.” Jinyoung retorts.


 

“Hoseokie begs to differs. He thinks it’s awesome.”


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter