Jeonghan’s life (3)

My hero 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this world , nothing goes as someone please , that’s how this twenty four years old man thought as he was fired from his workplace in small company . 

Cursed and kicked empty can . 

“ They’ll regret it , i’m sure , there’s no one who can use computer like me , i’m Freaking genius .” He smirked at the last words , He was busy praising himself and did not notice the boy sleeping on the solid cold ground only when he heard the strong coughing that brought his attentions , looked down and found a homeless looking teen lying nearby a big trash . 

A white stray dogs sleeping and warming up the teen . 

The sight was enough to make the man speechless and his heart clinching and getting torn to pieces. 

Just what happened on earth to make such a beautiful angelic teen in this situation ?!

Why didn’t anyone notice him although he’s sleeping in such a place . 

He came closer , looked at the bag the teen’s holding to his embrace , there’s really few coins that doesn’t even buy two bottle of water . 

Old looking clothes and there was picture of what look like the teen’s mother and his father there . 

“ I wonder what happened to him .” He sadly murmured , placed the picture back inside and looked once again to the teen . 

His cheek are reddened , ears , nose and his eyelid .  

He start coughing again and half sobbed into his sleepiness . 

The man felt his heart break .

Should he wake him up ?! He look so sick and if he stayed in such a cold freezing weather he doesn’t know what might happened to him and it looks like his lung already hurt him from breathing the cold air . 

He reached over without thinking anymore , shook the pure teen awake while he’s panting a little and as soon as he wakes , he opened his eyes , the man before him felt his heart skip . 

This light-brown color almost hazel . 

He’s so beautiful . 

The teen sit up , shuddered as he smiled to the man although he was so sick . 

“ A-ajusshi , Do you wanna buy from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter