Talks

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three girls were talking about all sorts of things. Lisa for once felt like herself. A self that she didn't know she had. She was laughing, joking and doing goofy stuff.

She was never a fun person, maybe because she never really had much friends. Even if she had, she was always quiet so they just didn't talk to her thinking she doesn't want to talk and after awhile, they would be going without her.

But Lisa was ok with that, she wasn't in school to make friends anyway, she was here to study. Her goal was to find a cure. A cure that could take away pain. Lisa's mum was a strong person but during the last moments, Lisa could see pain in her eyes and she saw how her mum struggled before her body gave up. She was never told of what was the cause of death, nobody was there to tell her. Doctors didn't really care to explain because what do a small child know. She hated doctors for that because she was just left hanging. Her dad also went missing afterwards. She doesn't even know if he knew about her mum's death and why he would suddenly go missing with no trace. They were a very closely nitted family in her eyes. So she was left alone with a lot of questions and no answers. Everyday at every moment, she was thinking of possibilities. And these went on for 10 years, until today, for once, she actually didn't think of it. She was having fun with no worries. 

" Noooo, how can you like suho better than seojun?? He did so much for her and she is definitely more comfortable with seojun. " Lisa said.

" But she loves suho. So many people can like you but there's will only be one that you want. And for Jukyung, it's Suho. " Rose said.

" Well, to me, I rather her be with Suho. She doesn't deserve Seojun anyways. He is such a wholesome guy but she only care about her feelings for Suho without thinking about his feelings for her. " Jennie said.

" What? Why would you even think like that? " Rose asked

" Yeah, chill. This ain't philosophy class " Lisa said as they all laughed. 

" Hey, why are you dissing my thinking. It's true. " Jennie defended herself.

" Anyways, he may not get the girl,but he definitely got the world. " Lisa said.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard as they heard a beep sound indicating someone using the card to enter the room.

Jaehyun's head slowly peeped in as he froze at the three girls just staring at him. 

" Having fun?" Jaehyun asked

" Well, yeah, until you came and burst it. " 

" Hey, sorry to disturb. But um, I'm here for Rose. Our dinner?" 

Jennie and Lisa looked at Rose as she immediately stood up.

" Oh right, I forgot about that. And yeah, I didn't have time to tell yall about it. But well, now you know. " Rose said as she smiled sheepishly.

" Not like we can stop you. Go ahead." 

________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter