New character

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes were on them the moment they entered. Who didn't know about the famous boys of JL. Furthermore, an eye catching girl was with the already attractive man. 

" Mr Jaehyun" A man around his 40's said as he extended his hand for a handshake, " First time seeing you with a company, I've heard personally from Mr Taeyong that he is unable to attend, such a pity but welcome. " 

" Thank you Mr Kim. Pleasure to be here. Your parties have always been a hot issue in the industry in term of business and of course the fun. " Jaehyun replied.

" Ah yes, I assure that you won't be disappointed. And I'm sure you have need for me, let us go into a private room to chat. " Mr Kim said leading the way.

They entered into a room, away from the crowd as they begun their conversation.

" JL have been producing drugs for many uses. I understand that you would like to push out your own drugs through us, after all, we do have a reputable and reliable name. " Jaehyun started.

" Yes, I have given you guys the proposal on the drug, it is definitely effective with no side effects. We have tested it and of course, as expected, it is estimated 99% effective. It works on the muscles which allow them to not feel the pain. I know you guys have a similar one, I have tried it and it's like anesthesia. But this pill, can help with pain even if it's taken after. " Mr Kim said.

Rose didn't know much about business but it felt as if Mr Kim was very desperate to push this product out. Something was fishy about the produ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter