Poking the bear

I Need You

Jungkook was many things. Talented… handsome… a brat. He was, not as proudly as his other qualities, very needy- he would do anything if it meant he was being paid even five seconds of attention.

Today, in particular, he was exceptionally touch-starved. His eyes locked on his victim: an innocent, peaceful, sleeping boy named Min Yoongi. Boyfriend or not, Jungkook was in hot if he woke Yoongi. He was very aware of this, yet he was unbothered by that fact as he approached his sleeping figure. If Yoongi wanted to be taken seriously, maybe his punishments should involve less kissing.

Jungkook kneeled by the bed where Yoongi slept, taking a moment to admire how pretty his features were when they were relaxed, peaceful and undisturbed. Then, slowly and deliberately, Jungkook reached out and tapped his boyfriend on the nose.

This gained no response, and Jungkook whined low in his throat, continuing to poke Yoongi’s face. Eventually, the older of the two scrunched his nose and murmured, his voice low and sleepy, “Kookie, I’m tired,”
“I know,” Jungkook masked his grin, “but I need youuu,”

Yoongi sighed deeply and didn’t respond, deepening Jungkooks pout.

“Fine… I guess I’ll see if Jiminie hyung is busy-” Jungkook cut himself off with a shriek. As he stood to walk away, a pair of hands shot out and grabbed him by the waist. He fell onto Yoongi as hysterical giggles spilled from his lips, automatically adjusting into the familiar and comfortable position he always occupied on Yoongi’s chest. Yoongi’s arms held tight around the younger's waist.

“You’re mine,” he spoke in Jungkook’s ear, voice soft yet possessive. Jungkook’s heart swelled, and a surge of pride accompanied the rising blush dusting his cheeks. He simply nodded, hugging Yoongi back. Slowly and deliberately, he pressed small kisses along Yoongi's neck, as if to apologize for waking him. Yoongi hummed contentedly, moving one hand to Jungkook's hair.

He smiled against Yoongi's skin, looking up at the older boy through his lashes. Yoongi raised his eyebrows at him, two seconds from pointing out Jungkook's staring when the maknae spoke first.

"You're really beautiful," Jungkook said plainly, in a rare moment where Min Yoongi and his own words didn't flush his face with embarrassment.

Yoongi spluttered (Jungkook resisted the urge to point out his blush) and all he managed to reply was a mumbled: "what am I going to do with you..."

Jungkook grinned, reaching up to tilt Yoongi's face to him, "You could kiss me, hyung"

Yoongi happily obliged, and when the familiar knot of affection tied up Jungkooks stomach and took his breath away, he couldn't say he felt any remorse for waking Yoongi.