I'm sorry. I love you

Kidnapped by 7 GODS

Myungsoo grunts in his dream, which caused you to wake up. You looked up and frowned when you saw the bead of sweat of his forehead. "Oppa...you're still the same. The same Myungsoo that I still know and love." You took out your hand and slowly dabbed the sweat with the back of your hand. He shook his head and moved away from you.

You sighed and tried again, but more gentle this time. Myungsoo grunts and opened his eyes causing you to gasp. He smirks and pinned you down. "What are you doing just now?" He smiles and kissed your jawline. You shook your head. "N-nothing oppa..." He scoff and bit your neck which caused you to yelp in pain. He chuckles and got off of you.

"Shall we get ready for breakfast."

You nod and quickly got up with the blanket to the bathroom. Myungsoo laughs and decided to lay down on his bed again. *I miss having you around me....I'm glad I was able to see her again.*

With that he suddenly thought of what you said to him yesterday night. He smile to himself and ruffled his hair. "I wont loose her again." You peeked through the door and whispered Myungsoo's name.

"I need a toothbrush, and extra clothes." Myungsoo nods and opened the cabinet for you. "You're favorite color." He picked a purple toothbrush for you to use. You blushed. "You still remember." He smiles and ruffled your hair.

"Why wouldn't I?" You nod and put the bubble bath soap in the bath water. "Mind if I join you?" You turned to him and smiled. Myungsoo smiles and got into the tub with you. "Ohh I like this feeling." You nod agreeing with him.

"Oppa I thought you don't like bubble baths?" Myungsoo shrugs. "I like them with you though." You blushed and lightly punched his chest. He laughs and pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry about yesterday..."

You froze for a bit but shook it off and broke the hug. You stared deeply into his eyes. "Myungsoo, about yesterday, I know that you were mad and very upset at me." He nods and pulled your hand to feel his heartbeat.

"But because of yesterday...I realized how much I miss you and how much I wanted to be with you." He said as he continued on . "I remembered everything great that happened in our life yesterday night. Although I was doing those things to you, deep in my heart I really regret it a lot. Will you forgive me?"

You didn't know but tears were streaming down your face. He gave you a 'will you forgive me look' which caused you to laugh and cry at the same time. "Oppa...Saranghae." His reaction changed as he smiled. He pulled you into a deep hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much for forgiving a guy like me you."

You smile and kissed him to make him shut up because he was thanking you to much. You wrapped your arms around him as he pulled you closer. "I missed you so much." You said as tears streamed down your face. "I want to be with you forever." He nods and kissed your tears away. "Save them for our wedding baby." You laughed and whipped them away.

"Let's get back to bathing." He suggested. You nodded and relaxed on his broad chest. "Don't ever leave me." He nods. "I promise, I will never leave you." You smile and kissed his neck before relaxing on him again.

 

I'm sorry for not writing for so long now!! But xiiong18 is back! I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you for waiting!! ^^