Final.

It's raining today.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was on a Saturday afternoon that Jisoo decided to go out and get coffee. Since it rained she decided to stay a while. 
 

The shop was small but looked out to a cute alleyway with garden flowers and a few tables and chairs under the awnings. 
 

In front of her view, sitting on the window’s bench was a particular handsome looking man. 
 

Jaebum had a book in his hand but his eyes were gazing alluringly at her. 
 

The corner of his lips tugged into a discreet smile, giving her a warmth feeling. 
 

Jisoo smiled in return with head tilted and a blink. 
 

She knew him. 
 

He knew her. 
 

He didn’t say anything, he didn’t come over to befriend her. 
 

She didn’t know who was in front of her, she only knew that today was Saturday, today it rained and she only wanted to sit in the coffee shop and enjoy the sound of the rain. 
 

The waiter came out with a plate of cake and a cup of cappuccino that he meticulously put on the table for her. “Miss Kim, the cake is on your right, the cappuccino is hot and is in front of you.” He took her hand and gently place it on the plate of the cup, “It’s right here.” 
 

“Thank you.” She said with her hands reaching slowly to where things were. 
 

Jaebum watched her with pain in his heart. He never wanted such thing to happen to her but he had to do it. She knew too much and if he didn’t intervene she would be killed. He didn’t deny that he was making excuses for his own actions but the guilt was eating into his heart. 
 

He knew that this was her favorite place to be every Saturday afternoon so he would often come to watch her. Each time, the same routine. He thought the pain would slowly subside if he continue to watch her going through life without her sight but each time became even more painful to watch. 
 

Jisoo felt the temperature of the coffee cup with her fingers and hissed when she got burned. She smiled to herself and try to feel out the fork to which she managed to hold up and cut a piece of the cake. She had gotten used to this lifestyle, although there would be a few accidents here and there, but mild in comparison to the initial stage. 
 

Jaebum got up and did something that he had never done before, he sat across from her. 
 

“Hello.” He whispered. 
 

“Hello?” Jisoo asked in return. 
 

Jaebum gazed lovingly at her before taking her by the hand to which she flinched, pulling them back. “Your coffee cup is over here.” He said before trying again and she let him. “The handle is over here.” He said as their fingers touched and he never wanted to let go. 
 

Jisoo smiled when she felt his fingers, it was a familiar feeling to her. Yet, she couldn’t remember from where this feelings came from. She held onto the handle of the cup but her pinky grazed the edge of his palm. 
 

He smirked when he noticed her small flirtatious moment. “You know where the cake is?” 
 

She nodded, “Mhm.” She smiled, “I’ve been doing this every Saturday.” 
 

And each time you burn your fingers and almost poke your nose out with the fork. Jaebum laughed to himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter