Ryujin x Chaeryeong

ITZY oneshots

"Chaeryeong is so pretty." A line Ryujin often says but it never fails to flutter Chaeryeong's heart.

It was always something Ryujin would say, whether the girls would be preparing to go on stage or doing another photoshoot. Ryujin always mentions it to Chaeryeong, complimenting her plenty of times just to remind her how beautiful she is. 

.

Chaeryeong was getting her makeup done for another performance at M!Countdown, Ryujin was sat not far from her. She would glance at Chaeryeong from time to time from her phone. 

"Chaeryeong ah." Ryujin calls out to Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong merely hums as a reply, not wanting to bother the makeup artist.

"You're so pretty." Ryujin compliments Chaeryeong with a big smile, Chaeryeong knows Ryujin said it with all her heart and that would give Chaeryeong butterflies in her stomach every single time. 

Blush creeped up to Chaeryeong's cheeks, she felt flattered.  

 "Thank you." Chaeryeong shyly says with a small smile, the compliment had made her day. Ryujin shows off another smile before moving her eyes back to her phone.  

It was time to up on stage, they all adjusted their ear piece and mics in place. Yeji huddles all the girls together to do their regular fighting as usual. The girls energetically shout fighting together and get each other excited. Before they left for the stage, Ryujin stops Chaeryeong. 

Ryujin adjusts Chaeryeong's shirt eventhough it didn't even needed to be. Ryujin just wanted an excuse to be alone with her for a moment. 

"You're really pretty Chaeryeong." Ryujin compliments Chaeryeong again, causing Chaeryeong to be flustered. It was something she heard everyday and yet it still gave her the effect. 

"Thank you." Chaeryeong looks down to her feet, she couldn't look at Ryujin in the eyes. 

Ryujin chuckles, she found Chaeryeong so adorable.

"C'mon let's go." Ryujin pats Chaeryeong's shoulder, telling her that they had to go. Before Ryujin could take another step, Chaeryeong grabs her wrist.    

"You're really pretty too." Chaeryeong adorably compliments Ryujin with blush visible on her cheeks. Chaeryeong built up the courage to say out loud to Ryujin, she wanted Ryujin to know how beautiful she is. Chaeryeong could go on and on about how amazing Ryujin is in many ways but for now those were the words she could utter out.

The simple compliment had made the boyish and charasmatic Shin Ryujin blush, she was taken aback.

"T-thank you." Ryujin could barely utter out her thank you. She could feel her heart thumping faster than normal. Chaeryeong takes Ryujin's hand in hers and they both walk out together. Chaeryeong's heart going a thousand miles faster and Ryujin was just freaking out. She never thought Chaeryeong could be so bold.  The two of them look like tomatoes from how flustered they both were.

Yeji, Lia and Yuna could see how obvious their feelings for each other and only looked at each other with a knowing look, they already knew they're going to team up and tease the two until they both are too embarrassed to come out of their rooms.     

ITZY showed off an incredible performance like always the only difference is that Chaeryeong and Ryujin could not look at the each other without blushing in the whole performance.