You’re My Happiness

My Happiness

Author’s Note: posted this story on my twitter @piawriteslove just for fun so I thought hmn why not post it here? It’s really short tho. Sorry *shrugs* Anyway, this is unbeta-ed, so sorry for any mistakes.

 

𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒

 

 

I never knew what love was until I met you (inside the school library, forehead creasing while you study for your exams. You were biting the eraser of your pencil and your hair was in a messy bun - but you still took my breath away)

 

I never thought I’d be able to experience love myself (because who am I kidding, I’m all skinny bones and 99% of my blood is coffee and - I could go on and on about how I’m not meant for you)

 

And maybe it was the coffee I just had that gave me the courage -sweaty palms and nervous breaths- to come up to you.

 

Never thought that the my,

 

“Hi, I’m Lalisa Manoban.”

 

Could get me an,

 

 

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Kim Jennie.”

 

𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓈

 

I know it is love because no one could make me feel like being grounded and balanced but at the same time drowning and grasping for air.

 

It’s love because it’s always a rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs and with twists and turns but I will always be willing to ride it as long as I’m with you - as we hold hands and scream our lungs out.

 

It’s love because being with you and just seeing your smile feels so much like water; makes my heart flow like water falling off a cliff and at the same time drowning me with so much love – and if that is how I’d die, I’d welcome it with my arms wide open.

 

 

𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔

 

Kim Jennie, whose name fit perfectly in my mouth I could say it again and again and again and again for the rest of my life. Kim Jennie, whose cheeky smiles and goofy laughs could light up the ing world.

 

Kim Jennie, who’s loved by the universe - who IS my universe- but would still crawl under my comforter and snuggle up next to me just to whisper, 

 

 

“I love you, my Lili.”


𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈

 

And I’d kiss her forehead and whisper back,

 

 

“I love you too, my Nini.”