Chapter Seven: Bonding with Irene Bae

Devil's In Love

As they getting nearer to their destination, everyone can see the Bae Game Empire that Bae Ilsung created, Irene carefully groomed and now Hyun-Gi was the one maintaining it status.

     The tremendous building appear tall and around making the other building looks like a mere ant. Seol-Ah, have seen this gaming empire a lot of times but she still can't help but gape and be amzaed.

     "I wish I could make something like this." Seol-Ah uttered.

      "Your sister and father managed the Kang Empire,why don't you ask for future references?" Irene asked while staring at Seol-Ah in the rear view mirror.

      Seol-Ah snorted as if she heard a biggest joke. "Yeah, my dad's companies are great and all but compare to Bar Gaming Empire it's a so-so, at least for me." She quickly added the last part.

     Irene raised her eyebrows, "What is it that you don't like about Kang Empire?" Irene didn't want to admit but Seulgi did a great job handling the Kang Empire.

     As much as Irene don't wanna say it, but Bae Empire and Kang Empire are equally powerful.

     Seol-Ah sigh, "You know I love games so much, and my father's company don't make games. They are good in creating new cars and yeah the entertainment. They are also good in making their actresses famous and all, and just because my sister's is handsome those actresses always throw their self to my sister. Do you know how annoying it is to be forced on riding their cars after school and send me home just to be on my sister's good side?"

      "Tch...you just don't know how to handle them." Hyun-Gi said.

        "Huh?" Seol-Ah looked at Hyun-Gi.

        "My sister's have a thousand of suitors and enemies. But, my sister is smart, she don't show herself in the public. She hated spotlight so no one really knows her. Unlike your sister who love being in public, her face is always in the front page news or magazine." Hyun-Gi scoofed "the only person they know are our parents. At school, everyone thought I just have the same family name with the Bae or I can from the branch family."

       "Why did my stupid sister didn't think of that?" Seol-Ah said.

        "That's the reason why your sister, is inferior with my sister. My sister is smart." Hyun-Gi says, nose pointing up.

        "Even if she's my sister, I cannot argue with that." Seol-Ah grumbled.

        Irene who can hear the whole conversation slash comparisons can't help but to look at them weirdly.

         'Kang Seulgi, you are being insulted by your own sister.' Irene thought almost feel pity towards her future huswife.

        The car entered the company parking and Irene parked it at the owners parking space.

        The trio, exited the car and walk to the VIP elevator. The lift they entered have only access for the VIPs and owners, so that there will be no dilemma like stopping in every floor.

      The employees who are waiting for the elevator to their floor noticed that the VIP elevator was moving. It only means someone important is visiting, or the boss is coming but he never come to work this late, then....it's the She-Devil making surprised inspections. They choose the latter.

    All the employees scurried to warn the others, others even grabbed the phone to text or call other departments to be informed just in case, Irene Bae is making a surprise inspections.

    As the cause for panic, she calmly waited for the elevator to reach her brother's office.

     'Ding'

     As the lift door opened, the trio was greeted by Irene's personal assistant. A very handsome British man whom Irene met at a restaurant working as a waiter. Irene hired this man cause of his professionalism, productivity and deligence.

    Maybe you are wondering why Irene hired a mere waiter and give him such important position, well Irene has a good eyes in determining  a person's talent. And she saw that in this man serious grey eyes.

    After a few background check up on him, he learned that he was a student at Princeton through scholarship but he have to dropped it and go to Korea to work and to help her mother.

   "Elliot, prepare two PC for them, I'll be at the office for my monthly inspections." Irene ordered her assistant.

    Elliot lead the two teen inside the computer laboratory where the games are tested.

    "Wait I thought you will help me beat the mega boss?" Hyun-Gi asked her sister.

     Irene looked at him, "asked Seol-Ah for help. She's a grandmaster level six, she already beat the mega boss."

    Hyun-Gi glared at Seol-Ah, "you just ruined my time with my sister."

    "If only I didn't level up so fast." Seol-Ah could only sigh. If only there is a medicine for regrets.

 

 

   Author's Corner:

      So yeah a HyunSeol chapter for you guys, this chapter supposed to be called, "my sister's is better than your sister" hahahaha

     I was really frustrated cause after typing aathis chapter I accidentally deleted it hahahaha

    So yeah,don't forget to drop your comment down below,and tell me what you think. Love lots

 

About this Author :

    I'm the kind of author who likes to complicate things. When I write an update, I first wrote it in a paper, then to my phone notes then copy paste it to my account. In that case I can lessen the mistakes. Tho I noticed that I still make mistakes and you guys don't tell me *pout* hahahaha . Anyways that's all and thank you....

Double updates today~~~~