Chapter 2

Music to My Ears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I wrote this in about an hour. Very unedited. Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


There was a trench in the fresh snow from Yoongi pacing back and forth in front of Jimin’s apartment building. He kept pulling at his own hair in frustration. His omega was in there literally burning up and he couldn’t convince himself to open the door. There was the vague worry that the security guard at the front desk would call the police on him. Jimin lived in a nice building with actual security measures. 

Yoongi groaned out loud. 

His phone started vibrating in his pocket.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?” Jimin gasped. “I need you. It’s not enough.”

“What are you doing?” Yoongi asked quietly. He felt his blood rush and his pupils dilate. 

Jimin whined in response. “. . . fingers . . .”

“Feel good?”

“Not as good . . .” 

Yoongi closed his and took a deep breath. “I’ll be up in a minute. Let me take care of some stuff first, OK, baby?”

“Okay,” Jimin almost sobbed. “Hurry.”

“Ok, baby.”

After Jimin hung up Yoongi redialed their hyung. Jin wouldn’t appreciate him calling at the -crack of dawn but Yoongi didn’t have the time or headspace to care.

“Why the are you calling me at four in the morning!?” Jin hissed angrily into the phone. “What the hell could be so important that you need to call me at four ‘o’ clock in the ing morning!?”

“Jimin’s in heat.” He said simply. “We won’t be at work this week. I’ll let you know when he’s better.”

“Wait, what-”

“Thanks, hyung.”

Jin hyung might fire him for that one.

Next he called Taehyung who picked up on the second ring. “Jimin-ah? Do you need me to come get you?”

“It’s Yoongi.”

There was a pause. “Oh, my gosh.”

“I know he didn’t call you because he called me. I’m just letting you know.”

“Are you with him?” 

“I will be soon.” Yoongi paused before pushed open the door. “Do you not want me to?”

“Jiminie’s right. You’re such a good alpha.” Taehyung sighed. “I don’t want you to lead him on, hyung. Don’t help him if you don’t want to be with him. Or, don’t do it if you aren’t going to . . . go all the way.”

“I’m working on impulse, Taehyung-ah. I don’t know if either of us are ready for that.”

“Just don’t hurt him. At all. Please.”

~

Yoongi waited patiently while the secretary called up to Jimin’s apartment to confirm that he was expecting a guest. It took a while for Jimin to pick up the call. Yoongi was worried that something had happened until a breathy voice came through the receiver. Security let him through after checking his ID. He intentionally took the elevator so that he wouldn’t run up the stairs. 

He used the spare key on top of the door frame instead of making Jimin get up to unlock it. The smell hit him at full force. He stood, unmoving, in the doorway for six minutes before slamming the door shut and locking all of it’s locks. Apparently his scent had reached Jimin in his bedroom beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter