Moving forward?

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hasn't heard from the members since that night, they were all on probation with their phones taken from them as punishment for showing her their debut track. Eunbi messaged her, in the group chat with Yena, before her phone got taken away saying not to worry if none of the members reply until after their debut. While Yena said she better stream and buy the song when it comes out along with some selfies that look like an angry duck. Sakura's last message included a certain video she was sure she was not allowed to have, never mind how Sakura got her hands on it. The caption of the video warmed her heart, ‘the performance I dream of’ and that she'll try and meet with her as soon as possible. Sakura’s caption couldn't be more true, she dreams of that performance ‘til this day and probably in the future too, not making it into IZ*ONE Will always be her greatest regret but she has to try and move forward. The latter part of the message her cheered her up. It never ceased to amaze her how Sakura's words seem to affect her, a little bit of encouragement and she felt she could take on the world. A feeling she'll need when she goes to the meeting with the company manager later today because an exclusive meeting is never good news.

 

-----

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter