Chapter 1 - "Have you read the new lately?"

The Things You Do At Night

*Badly written but still gore!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook

 

 

 

 

 

"Jimin, can you please walk me home?" 

 

"Jungkook, I told you I can't because of the shift I work tonight."

 

"Jimin, I can't walk alone tonight. I have a really bad feeling."

 

"And what that feeling maybe?"

 

"I might get hurt tonight."

 

"Junkook, don't be like Jin and read all that news stuff. It will make you paranoid."

 

"But Jimin-"

 

"Jungkook, the killer has only been targeting women, I'd doubt that he'll go after you."

 

"Jimin please-"

 

"Jungkook I love you but I have work. Be safe."

 

 

 

  Jimin hunged up the phone on me in my time of need, I sighed and turned off my phone and placed it back into my bag. I looked around before stepping down away from the bus stop and start walking down the path to where my apartment resides. I let a sigh rip out of my mouth as I placed my hands into my pockets and started to walk slowly to where I live. I look around as I go and taking in how Seoul looks at night.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

  I arrive at Seoul Station, swipe my card and walk on to the train headed towards the back. I placed my hand on one of the hanging railings and held on. I pulled my phone from where I placed it and let it distract me until the train stops. while playing on my phone I heard a bunch of thumps and I felt fear set in as I slowly turn around.

  There were multiple bodies on the train floor, I felt my phone fall from my hand and land on the floor and my body froze at the sight of everything right before me. I let my head slowly as I notice three men my height looking back me with bright red eyes. In the back of my mind, I thought, 'When I get my hand on that motherer Park Jimin, he will be a dead man', the guy in the middle started to walk over the dead bodies, through the blood making a beeline path towards me. I felt my fear wash away, I grabbed my phone and turned towards the back door. I took in a breathe befoe I placed my hand down on the handle to lead me out. 

  I turned the handle to the right and the door opened and I jumped out on to the tracks, but I didn't even feel the bone shattering effect from my fall. Instead, I could feel someone holding me back. I didn't turn around to look as I was slowly placed back onto the floor of the train. My body froze upon contact with a broad chest on my back. I felt a cold shiver go down my spine as a hand circled around my throat, I could feel sharp claws poking at it.

  I could feel the stranger breathe right against my ear and hold a grip getting tighter with each second. "You've been a very bad doll, haven't you?" the stranger had proceeded to ask me. I felt my airways stop working as the stranger continued to speak. "Doll, when someone speaks don't you know its rude to not answer upon request." I could feel my eyes tearing up and streaming down my cheeks, the stranger let their grip around my neck go. I slowly slid down onto the ground with my head down the tears on my face falling down faster. The stranger crouched down right in front of me and they placed their hand right under my chin and forcefully raised my head up to look at them.

  When I looked at the stranger in front of me he had dark brown hair with a stunning pair of chocolate brown eyes. The male's face softens at the sight of me crying. He removed his hands away from my face and placed them lightly on my cheeks. I felt his fingers wipe away my tears as he spoke the next few lines. "Don't cry doll, no need to fuss. " the male said as he got closer to my face. He closed his eyes and placed his head near mine and the world around us faded away as I heard him, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry doll, I make you safe."