Purple Hyacinth part 2

Hyacinth

"Girls, i need your help, let's get our seulgi back."

 

Wendy has been thinking the whole night on how to solve the problems, she didn't know how to start. She wanted her old Seulgi, she miss her bestfriend. Seulgi makes Wendy worries too much with her whimpering at night and her eyes lost it soul. Wendy was scared, if this didn't stop any sooner, she will lost her.

The girls decided to help Wendy, even though Yeri hates the idea helping Jimin, she knew the only person who can makes Seulgi smile again is him.

"We can't let this go on, Seulgi change so much, i am scared Unnie." Yeri sobs, she don't want to lose anyone close to her anymore.

Losing her sunbae, a great brother last 2 years, she was scared if she lose Seulgi.

Yeri knew one of the reason people get hurt was because of losing, loneliness and emptiness. And seeing Seulgi right now, she saw all of this.

 

Seulgi woke up with headache and sore in her body. She had fall asleep on the floor, she forget how and why she was there. She stood up, walking to her bed. She sat, staring blankly infront of her. 

Why is she like this? 

How can she be this weak because of a guy?

She felt numb, her heart felt that it stops beating.

She took a deep breathe, but her body collapse.

 

"Seulgi, i am sorry, give me another chance, i love you so much, i can't live without you."

"Kang Seulgi, do you remember my promise to you? To be with you no matter what, sorry for breaking mine, i was scared, i don't want to hurt you because of my worries."

"I love you, i love you Seulgi."

Seulgi heard his voice, she try to open her eyes but she can't. She heard him, but her surrounding is dark. She was scared.

Then from far end of the darkness room, she saw some light shining, walking closely to the light. She saw a frame, a picture of him and her, smilling brightly to the camera. She never saw this picture before and she don't remember taking picture of this. 

But she saw a bit different in their facial features, both of them look matured, Jimin chubby cheeks is gone, he looks like a man in later 30s. She look closely, she stumble down, sitting on the floor staring right at the frame.

She saw the date, 21 february 2030, 11 years from now.

"I love you Seulgi, i promise myself, you are the only one for me, i want my future to be with you."

She heard his voice again. 

"Jimin.."

"I love you too.."

 

Seulgi woke up from her dream, her eyes roam around the room, white walls surrounding her, then her eyes caught a familiar figure beside her, he was holding her hand tightly. He looks uncomfortable sitting on the chair with his head on the bed. She caress his hair softly, he look like he had cried, there are some dried tears.

Her heart clenched, thinking how bad he looks right now, she was the main reason.

He open his eyes quickly sitting up, when he felt someone touching his face. He sigh a relief, thanking god, she woke up.

His hand still holding her hand and she never push him away. She stare at him.

They stare at each other, Jimin felt that he heard her voice in his head, so do she. Her beautiful eyes telling him that she's sorry.

 

'I am sorry, baby, i am sorry.'

'Stop saying sorry, it hurts me seeing you like this.'

'It hurts me too, seeing you lying down on this bed.'

'I am sorry Jimin, i am sorry for hurting you.'

'No, you didn't hurt me, i am the one who hurt you the most.'

'I miss you, i miss your annoying voice, waking me up, i miss your hug, i miss your kisses, i miss you so much that its killing me.'

'I miss you too, i can't barely live without you, i lose my will, i lose myself, those 3 months felt like a turning point for me, i felt empty, then i realize how stupid i am to let you go when you were a part of me.'

 

"I love you Jimin, but give me sometime to regain myself again, i need to gain my old self again, trust me we are meant for each other but just not now. Maybe 5 more years when everything is okay, i will run back to you again, Believe me, i will only love you. Only you."

"I understand, i believe you will wait for me just like how i will wait for you. 5 years or 10 years, i will wait for you to run to me. I love you, remember that. But can i see you again when i miss you?"

"Of course, you can come to me when you need me, i will hug you and kiss you."

Jimin hug Seulgi tightly in his arms, he has been wanting to hug her. He miss her scent that it drives him crazy. 

 

"No matter how hard our life is, let's be there for each other, trust each other and when the time has come, i will make you mine. I promise."

 

Seulgi kiss him softly on his lips, he kiss her back slowly.They miss each other. She want to be with him again but it's not the time.

They need some time to gain herself, she want to give back the love she gain from her members, her family, her fans and the company. They had put on trust to her and she will make them proud. Those 3 months, she had make people around her worried about her, she makes her members cry, she knew each of them cried because of her, especially Wendy. Her best friend, had been helping her and cheering her up but she keep pushing he away, she saw the hurt in Wendy eyes. 

She push her friends away, her members away because of mere heartbreak.

She knew he was the right one for her. She believe her dream is true, he's the one who will be with her till the end.

 

Jimin close his eyes, felling her lips on him. He miss her, he want her again but he knew both of them need some time. He need to be back on his feet again, he has dream to achieve. 

He realise how foolish of him, he knew his mistakes, pushing his friends and members away because of his problems. He didn't know how to talk about his feelings, him stressing about his solo and everything.

He has low self esteem but he had put it on act for years, trying to be strong but he failed, he was tired with all the schedules and pressure. And Seulgi was just there when he was about to break, he push her away because he was scared, he don't want her to see his weakness.

Jimin loves Seulgi and Seulgi loves Jimin.

That's all matter now.

 

The 4 girls and 6 boys are outside the room, trying their best to control their tears. Few minutes ago, The girls were about to go in when they were stop by Jin, he told them Jimin is inside and they need sometime alone.

Irene and the girls nod their head, standing outside waiting the right time to go in. Wendy sometimes peak through the small window at the door, seeing how her friend is. She was worried, she's the one who saw Seulgi fainted on her bed. She thought she had lost her, when she felt Seulgi breathing a bit unclear. 

When she was on the way to the hospital inside the van, she decided to call Jimin.

"Jimin, come too xxxx hospital, Seulgi fainted, please i am scared Jimin.."

The boys had rush down to the hospital helping Jimin who has lost his will to walk, Jimin legs felt numb, Taehyung and Jin has to help him walk to the car and to the ward. 

 

"Wendy, stop peeking, just let them be." Irene hush Wendy, when she saw Wendy keep walking around the door. 

"But unnie, i am scared, what if.." Wendy didn't finish his sentence when she was drag away from the 8 of them. Wendy was shocked, she try to push his hand away but he was stronger. She decide to just follow him, she don't want to make another scene.

"Errr should we help Wendy unnie?" Yeri asked her unnies, she was shocked to see the guy taking Wendy hand, walking away.

"Nah just let it, Wendy need someone like him to calm her , she has been annoyingly disturbing our couple."

"Hahaha, seeing how flustered Wendy unnie is, i bet she actually like him dragging her." Joy spoke her mind out, the boys heard their conversation can only laugh.

 

The 3 girls are not that close to the boys, Joy used to went out on a friendly date with Taehyung but both of them decide to be friends. Joy told him that she was a big fan of someone from his group, he used to but stop when there were rumors of them going out. He felt awkward with her and so do she, they lost contact 2 years ago and this their first interaction.

"Yo Joy, how are you?" 

"I am fine, how about you?"

"Still the same, as hot as ever, so how still have a crush on him?"

"Yah stop!"

Joy face has turn red, on the corner of her eyes, she caught him looking at her, staring at the interactions between her and Taehyung. Her face turn red.

"Ohhhh still crushing on him, omg Joy its been years, are you sure it is not love?"

Taehyung saw how her face turn red when she look at the guy infront of them. He keep teasing her, but making sure only both of them heard. Seeing this girl infront of him makes him realise how matured she had change, he used to have a crush on her when she was the cute and lively Joy. But he had move on, he realise Joy is just not meant for him.

Joy felt butterflies inside her stomach, he had become so much handsome, tall and muscular. He looks more matured and it makes her heart crazy.

To make it worst, the guy beside her keep teasing her, she wish she can smack his head but if she do it, the guy will make it worst, maybe telling the latter about her crush for him. She can't predict the Taehyung attitude and behavior, he is weird and daring.

The girls share their stories about their new songs, or new gossips to the guys. Jin and Jhope try to makes so jokes and making Irene laughing like a mad girl, Irene seem can't control herself and even talk to them in her dialect. Yeri being a fan of namjoon keep talking to him about music and asking him questions.

Jungkook stood there staring at his brother who was talking or maybe teasing the girl beside him. He didn't know why he felt jealous, he is a big fan of her since she debut. He want her to talk to him too.

 

Wendy who was drag by Suga to the staircase, it was a bit isolated and she was scared. Actually she was a bit shy.

"I am sorry, but you need to stop being nervous and scared."

"I know, but i am scared. I don't want to lose Seulgi, she's the only friend that i have."

Suga saw Wendy teary eyes, he knew any seconds she will cry, he bring her closer, hugging her, her back.

"Don't worry, you won't lose her, Seulgi is a fighter, you need to trust her."

Suga words warm Wendy, and so do his hug.

"Thank you sunbae, i am sorry." Wendy apologize making his shirt wet from her tears.

"Nah it's okay, and stop calling me sunbae, call me oppa instead." 

 

Wendy smile hearing his words, how she dream of this. Her favorite idol, producer talking to her. She almost slap herself, she thought it was just her imagination.

But feeling his hand holding her's, she knew its real.

He smile at her, those gummy smile that she loves.

He brought her back to their friends, his hand still holding her's. He don't want to let go of her hand, he felt a warm feeling surrounding him. It feels just right.