If only

The Rose
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“If there’s even a slight chance of getting something that make you happy,
Risk it ...
Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.”

_ A.R. Lucas  _

 

“Yah Youngjae, why you sit in front? You have to sit here with me” Daehyun said from the back seat, pouting.

“Nope. I don’t want to sit with you today” Youngjae said without even looking at Daehyun.

“What is this?” Himchan who open the front door startled when he seen Youngjae already sit there in his usualy place. “Fight again??” when there is no answer from Youngjae, Himchan quickly change his gaze at Daehyun “Yah Jung Daehyun, what did you do this time!?”

“What? Why me? I don’t do anything!”

“Sorry hyung, can i sit here today?” Youngjae cut it and give him his puppy eyed look.

After a long sigh, Himchan nodded and close the door. Who can refuse that kind of cuteness?! Youngjae is too adorable to be ignored. That was when Yongguk came and sit at the driver seat, actualy ask the same question to Youngjae, and he just srughed. Himchan then take a seat at Daehyun side when Zelo and Jongup already sit behind them.

After all of them already in the car, Yongguk start driving. Heading to their home. In the way home, Daehyun still try to talk to Youngjae, but most of it being ignored by Youngjae. It’s not a new thing that they fighting like this. at first it make the other afraid that they end up break up or something. But after a long time they shared home together, now they knew that nothing bad would happen to their bond.

Why? Because they never fight about something big. It’s usualy just about Daehyun being lazy and don’t want to help Youngjae clean their room, or Youngjae being too fond to his book and ignored Daehyun. They have trust to each other. They too love one another that they would never, ever, thinking about betraying the other. Their fight slowly become their nature from only god know when, and they don’t really have problem with it.
But really, the one that make the most mistake is Daehyun. that is very clear to the other.

“Youngjae-ah, look at me. I’m talking to you here..” Daehyun said, pouting.

Himchan shake his head tiredly and cover his face with his palm to calm himself. It’s been like this all the time

Please log in to read the full chapter