End

Aswang Goes To Korea

HAPPY

2013!!!

 


Now, sorry for not being updated for so longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... and my co-author doesn't seem care to update this story.

I've been SUPER-SUPER-SUPER busy with my lives and things doesn't seem so well to me. And now that I have a chance to update this fanfic, I decided to end it. It is short because this kind of fanfic doesn't need to be like a drama because for me it is just like a movie with 30 minutes long or whatsoever. Sorry for the sudden ending of the story and I know how you waited for the updated for so long. I can't remember when i last update this story.

And also about the characters. Since there many characters, some of them seems don't exist because they don't have lines but i tried to mention them even just the name of their groups.

And also about the wrong grammars. Sorry!

Hope you like the ending. =^.^=


Hara went alone to save Kang Sora. If she won’t hurry up, Kang Sora might be dead by now. She is near the house when she saw someone coming out. She hid under the bushes. She saw Maja leaving the house.

When Maja finally left, Hara secretly gets inside the house.

The house was dark and there are lots of weird stuffs inside the house like bottle of oil, black candles, etc.

“Sora.” She called her. “Sora.”

Then, someone moves from the room.

Hara opens the door and saw Kang Sora tied up on the bed.

“Sora!” she said. She untied Kang Sora.

“Hara, we must warn everyone! She’s after Kim Bum!”  Kang Sora said.

“What?” Hara asks.

“Her plan is to continue her clan. She will gonna use Kim Bum for her plan.” Kang Sora said.

“How can she do that if Kim Bum hates her so much?” Hara asks.

“She is planning to hypnotize him.” Kang Sora said.

“Then, let’s go! They are coming here.” Hara said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kim Bum and Ji Hoon finally set off.

“Let’s get this done quickly so we can all go home.” Ji Hoon said.

They are walking in the forest when they saw someone coming.

“Let’s hide.” Kim Bum said.

They hide in the bushes and wait for the person to come. They felt relieved when they saw Kang Sora.

“Sora!” Ji Hoon called her.

“Director!” Kang Sora said.

“I’m glad you’re safe.” Ji Hoon said.

“Ne.” Kang Sora said.

“How did you get out from her?” Kim Bum asks.

Kang Sora looks at his eyes.

“I took the chance while she is resting.” She said. “I’m so scared!”

She hugs Kim Bum.

“Kang Sora!” someone shouts. It was Boram.

“Boram, what are you doing here?” Ji Hoon asks.

“I followed you.” She said. “I’m glad that she is still alive.”

Boram looks at Kang Sora but Kang Sora seems avoiding her. Boram became suspicious.

“Kang Sora, look at me.” She said but Kang Sora is avoiding looking at her.

Boram sprays the garlic water to Kang Sora’s face.

“AH!!!” Kang Sora screamed. Her face is burning because of it.

Kim Bum stays away from Kang Sora.

“What’s going on?” Ji Hoon asks.

“She isn’t Kang Sora. She is Maja!” Boram said.

Maja shows her true self after copying Kang Sora. “Why you!” she angrily said to Boram.

She flew towards Boram.

Kim Bum and Ji Hoon were about to help Boram when Maja shouts.

“Don’t you dare!” she shouts. “If you try to hurt me, she will gonna die first.”

“Maja, don’t do this. Tell me what you want.” Kim Bum said.

“I want you.” Maja said. “Come with me and I will release her.”

“Ok I understand.” Kim Bum said.

“Kim Bum, what are you doing?” Ji Hoon asks.

“Trust me. Once she releases Boram, I’ll come with her. You guys should stay away here. Protect the idols.” Kim Bum said.

“Are you crazy? We can’t let you go with her.” Ji Hoon said.

“I can take care of myself.” Kim Bum said. “Maja, I’ll come with you but release her first.”

Maja pushed Boram hard towards Ji Hoon.

“Now, come with me.” Maja said to Kim Bum.

Kim Bum comes with Maja and they left.

Kang Sora and Hara came too late.

“Girls, are you alright?” Ji Hoon asks.

“Ne!” the two said.

“Where’s Kim Bum?” Kang Sora asks.

“Maja took him.” Boram said.

“Shoot! We’re late.” Kang Sora said.

“Why?” Ji Hoon asks.

“Maja’s plan is to continue her clan using Kim Bum.” Hara said.

“That’s why she wants Kim Bum.” Boram said. “If I am not mistaken, tonight is full moon. She will gonna use that chance to use Kim Bum so she can have a child.”

“We must stop her.” Ji Hoon said.

“We need to go to her house.” Boram said. “But we need more people. This will be hard if we are only four go there. Maja is more powerful if it is full moon.”

“Let’s go back first to the others.” Ji Hoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

That night…

“Only few minutes and you will be just like me and together we will continue our clan.” Maja said.

“I won’t allow it.” Kim Bum said. He was lying on the bed while his hands and feet are tied up in every corner of the bed.

Maja touches his face. “You can’t do anything. You are living alone now. So Eun is dead. You are mine now.” She said.

“So Eun is dead but she still remains in my heart. Even if you make me like you, I will always love So Eun forever.” He said.

Maja slaps his face. “I will do anything to make you forget her.” she said.

She begins her ritual by rubbing an oil all over her body.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Everyone went to Maja’s house to save Kim Bum. Even though their managers don’t want them to go but they still insist.

“Everyone, stay in your group and don’t left alone. She is strong so we need to help each other.” Boram said.

“Let’s go.” Ji Hoon said.

“Ne.” they all said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Maja stops what she was doing when she sense something. “They are here.” She said.

She walks towards the door. “I’ll leave you here for a while. I’ll be back after I finish them all.” She said and left him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Let’s all split up but don’t go alone.” Ji Hoon said.

All of them nodded. The T-ARA and their manager went to the second floor; KARA with their manager and Kang Sora went to look the rooms at the first floor; and Minhyuk, Woori, SHINee, their manager and Lee Ji Hoon went to the basement.

“Let’s find the room quickly so we can get out of here.” Jiyeon said.

Then, they heard someone coming. “Hide.” Kahi said.

They hide in a room leaving Hwayoung alone in the corridor.

“Girls, let me in.” Hwayoung said while knocking on the corridor.

“Go somewhere else.” Jiyeon said.

Hwayoung never thought that her group mates will abandoned her.

She runs away from the sound coming towards her and went to a room with light.

When she enters the room, she saw Kim Bum there. “Oppa.” She said. But she heard someone coming. She hides inside the cabinet.

Maja came inside the room. She looks around the room but Kim Bum is alone there.

“I thought someone is here with you.” Maja said and left.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

T-ARA and Kahi are still inside a dirty room. Jiyeon can’t take it so she took her hand sanitizer and puts some in her hands.

“What are you doing? Stop it!” Boram whispered to her.

“What? It is so dirty here.” Jiyeon said.

“Maja might found us if she smells that.” Boram said.

“She is not. She is busy capturing Hwayoung.” Jiyeon said.

They didn’t know that Maja is coming to them from the window. She transform into a bird so they didn’t notice them.

It is dark inside the room so they can’t see that Maja is coming closer to them. Her target is Jiyeon since thanks to her that she was able to know where they are.

She walks closer to Jiyeon’s back and when she finally gets closer she bites her on her neck.

“AHHH…” Jiyeon screamed when she felt the pain on her neck.

“She’s here.” Hyomin said.

“Everyone get out.” Kahi said.

“Let’s help Jiyeon.” Eunjung said.

Eunjung was about to fight Maja but Maja grabs her neck and threw her towards the wall. Because of impact Eunjung is now unconscious.

The other T-ARA members and Kahi run somewhere leaving Jiyeon and Eunjung in the room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kang Sora, KARA and their manager heard the screaming coming from the second floor. “What are we going to do?” Seungyeon asks.

“Find Kim Bum and kill that monster.” CL bravely said.

They went to the second floor and they saw Kahi and the remaining members of T-ARA looking scared.

“What happened? Where are Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hwayoung?” Gyuri asks.

“She killed them.” Boram said.

Minhyuk, Woori, Lee Ji Hoon, SHINee and their manager went to the second floor.

“Are you girls ok?” Ji Hoon asks.

“Ne.” they all said.

“It is better to stay together.” Yonghwa said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hwayoung let Kim Bum free. “Let’s go.” Hwayoung said.

They are about to go when Maja came. Bloods are all over . Obviously that she killed someone.

“Going somewhere?” Maja asks.

Kim Bum went to the front of Hwayoung to protect her.

“You won’t succeed. Before the sun rises I’ll swear that I will kill you.” Kim Bum said and took out his weapon.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The others saw a light coming from a room so they went there.

“Kim Bum!” they all said but they were surprised when they saw Maja standing near the door.

Maja saw them and she knew that she will easily defeated if everyone is there. She transforms into a bird and flew out of the window.

“Get her!” Kim Bum said.

They all went outside.

“Stay close to each other. She is just near.” Onew said.

They all look around.

Woori holds Minhyuk’s arm because she is scared.

Then, Ji Hoon heard a noise coming from the bushes.

“Over there.” Ji Hoon said and runs towards the bushes.

Ji Hoon, Boram and Kim Bum are getting near the bushes when Maja came out fast and attack Woori.

“AHHH!!!” she screamed.

Maja drags Woori away from them.

“Woori!” Minhyuk shouts and runs to save Woori.

Kim Bum runs after them but Maja is too fast.

“HELP!!!” Woori shouts.

Kim Bum looks at the sky and the sun is starting to rise. He needs to do something. He looks at the knife that he is holding.

“So Eun, please help me just this once.” He said before throwing the knife to Maja.

The knife flew towards the back of Maja.

“AH!” Maja said when she felt pain on her back. She stops running and let go of Woori.

Woori took that opportunity to spray the water with garlic to Maja.

Maja screamed when she felt the burning of her body. She needs to go home before the sun rises.

She is about to escape when Kim Bum and Minhyuk came and hold her from the back to stop her from escaping.

“This is the end for you.” Kim Bum said.

Maja knows that there is nothing she can do to escape. She feels weaker and weaker.

‘I’m sorry dad…’ she thought.

She lie down on the ground and waits for the sun rises.

The others came except for Kang Sora and T-ARA. They went back to the house to check on Jiyeon and Eunjung.

“Woori, gwenchana?” Jonghyun asks.

Woori nodded.

As the sun rises, Maja burned on fire.

They all watch her burn until it turned into ashes.

“Is she really dead?” Jiyoung asks.

“This is the end. She is gone now.” Kim Bum said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Everyone is safe now. Eunjung and Jiyeon are alive. With the help of a doctor in the near village, Jiyeon and Eunjung are safe.

Seoul…

Kang Sora, Woori, Minhyuk, T-ARA, SHINee, and KARA are back. They thanked Kim Bum for all the help.

“You seem talented and have good looks. Wanna try to be part of SHINee?” Onew asks.

“No way. I can’t dance.” Kim Bum said.

They all got a time to see Kim Bum.

“Try to be an actor.” Gyuri said.

“Now that she is dead. What are your plans now?” Woori asks.

“I don’t know.” Kim Bum said.

“Why don’t you try to audition in King Kong Entertainment? Or Woori unnie’s entertainment or Kang Sora unnie’s entertainment?” Hwayoung asks.

“Yeah. You will definitely pass the audition since you are handsome.” Taemin said.

“I don’t know about that.” He said shyly.

“Come on! We will gonna miss you if you leave.” Minhyuk said.

“We are here to support you.” Boram said.

“Ok.” He said. “But you need to help me.”

“Sure!” they all said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a year, Kim Bum became an actor under King Kong Entertainment. His new friends helped him a lot.

Woori and Minhyuk begin dating in public.

Kang Sora became a kind actress.

T-ARA, SHINee and KARA are become more and more famous in the whole world.

Lee Ji Hoon became busier because lots of producers want him to direct their movies, dramas and etc. He and Kahi (T-ARA’s Manager) finally got married but Kahi didn’t leave T-ARA.

Yonghwa and CL continue to manage SHINee and KARA.

 

THE END